Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs you never want to hear again..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Drdoc

Anything by Miley Cyrus.

She cannot sing, it all just sounds like terrible nasal whining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I'd honestly never heard of this song, so just looked it up on youtube.

It's not that bad!!

Wait until you hear every drunken bitch in a corner screeching it out at 2AM and you'll be on the same page as us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭happyviolet

Sick to death of "Blurred Lines" :mad: Only reason it got any publicity in the first place was because of the uncensored version of the video, song is not even that good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Love shack. I absolutely hate that song. I'm after reminding myself of it now, so it'll be going through my head til Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Wait until you hear every drunken bitch in a corner screeching it out at 2AM and you'll be on the same page as us.

Since when has it even become popular? I only know and like it from a Mumford and Sons cover of it I found on youtube (take from that what ye will). I genuinely like that version but in my ignorance it must have been a hit for somebody I've never heard of, right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭armchair fusilier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

FACT: James Blunt was voted to be more annoying than paper cuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Coldplay. Them lot can fuck right off with their depressing bollox

Journey: Don't stop believing. I can't stop believing people still listen to that rubbish all these years later

I certainly don't want to remember any more for fear of getting angrier...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Since when has it even become popular? I only know and like it from a Mumford and Sons cover of it I found on youtube (take from that what ye will). I genuinely like that version but in my ignorance it must have been a hit for somebody I've never heard of, right?

You and anyone else who have not had to listen to every DJ and cover band on a night out play the Natan Carter version at least twice each night are the luckiest f%%%ers on the planet. Its just horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

500 Miles

Brown Eyed Girl

Sweet Caroline

American Pie

Galway Girl

It's just a shit wedding/21st DJ playlist really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 resnatop

Anything that a station classes as "new music" even though I heard it months ago on BBC radio or the likes. (Looking the direction of Breach or Ben Westbeech - Jack)

Blurred Lines should be let die already. Horrid production.
    Radiohead - Creep. Their most overrated song.
    Coldplay - Anything from either Mylo Xyloto or Viva La Vida. Their worst albums.
    Anything commercial released by Grime artists such as Dizzee Rascal and Wiley. People should know their original stuff. Absolutely brilliant.
    David Guetta's big discography of **** with crap by Flo-Rida and Pitbull.
    Galway Girl.
    Anything by Swedish House Mafia or Avicii. (This coming from a DJ)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

oh yeah Blurred Lines too, it's awful, and a complete ripoff of a much better Marvin Gaye song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Actually it's been mentioned here but I reserve a special hatred for Wonderwall. Oasis were playing in Cork in the 90's. It was a nice summers day and I was sitting out on my balcony. From about 2 p.m. on all I heard every couple of minutes was.....AN AFFDERALL YUR MI WUNDERWALLLLL!!!!.....for literally the whole afternoon. Thus began my hatred of all things Oasis and that song in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

I'm almost afraid to say this "The Fields Of Athenry"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 OPENROAD7

e_e wrote: »
    FACT: James Blunt was voted to be more annoying than paper cuts.

Did see him on Top Gear a few years ago, did come across as a really nice bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Where's your head at.

Hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

"cuz of my humps,my humps,my humps,my humps...you love my lady lumps..in the back and in the front"

One of the worst songs ever written!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Anything by katy perry, 1d or rhianna. Each single is manufactured to be as catchy as fvck so to me they are not artists, just s face to a music factory.

At least with bieber, I believe he must write his own as they sound sh1t enough to be written by an artist with his "talent"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Anything by katy perry, 1d or rhianna. Each single is manufactured to be as catchy as fvck so to me they are not artists, just s face to a music factory.

At least with bieber, I believe he must write his own as they sound sh1t enough to be written by an artist with his "talent"

Disposable pop music...you can throw 'Pink' in that categorie too, she used to have some credibility when she first came on the scence, but now its just pure drivvel, singing lyrics as if they are made up she goes along, usually appealing to whatever topic is popular with the masses at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

milltown wrote: »

The most shocking thing about that pile of $hite is that it's a cover.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

That song by yer man Justin Beaver where he's just saying "baby" repeatedly whilst doing that face-down-look-up-at-the-camera pose in the music video. His balls hadn't dropped yet and there he was thinking he knew anything about anything. Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby - I think that's how the song went

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Caonima wrote: »
    That song by yer man Justin Beaver where he's just saying "baby" repeatedly whilst doing that face-down-look-up-at-the-camera pose in the music video. His balls hadn't dropped yet and there he was thinking he knew anything about anything. Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby - I think that's how the song went
    Eh, the lyrics are way more in-depth than that. It's 'baby baby baby ohh'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Eh, the lyrics are way more in-depth than that. It's 'baby baby baby ohh'.

And it's the ohh that has the tweens sliding off their chairs into a moist puddle on the floor :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Friday I'm in love - worst Cure song ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Anything by Mumford and bastard sons.

They do sound like a Wurzels tribute band. Oooo arrr.

I swear by the moon and the star in the sky.....
    And I swear like the shadow that's by your side....

*Adam West style Batman "POWS" "WALLOP" as it turns into "Boyz II corpses"*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Christmas songs. All of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Mumford and sons song's all sound the same.

Slow.

Bit faster.

Bat shiit crazy, followed by a chorus that repeats itself about a dozen times.

Crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

wagon wheel - €250,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Anthing by that south african band Die Antword absolute thrash...awful awful stuff. Two feckin junkie idiots who think they know a whole lot about nothing...It is honestly like nails on a chalkboard.

Advertisement