Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Murderer You've Never Heard Of...

Options
  • 25-04-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Dr Kermit Gosnell is currently standing trial for killing 8 women and murdering hundreds of babies that had already been born. This doctor regularly killed babies and endangered women. He regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy - and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors. The medical practice by which he carried out this business was a filthy fraud in which he overdosed his patients with dangerous drugs, spread venereal disease among them with infected instruments, perforated their wombs and bowels - and, on many occasions, caused their deaths.

You'd never hear about this man on CNN or MSNBC because he's a abortionist and the liberal left fear that the right will use this as an argument for pro-life. So basically the liberal media is complicit in trying to cover up the actions of a mass murderer..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

There's a thread in the LL with a link and pictures - not for the faint hearted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Jack Lumber

Conspiracy Theories Forum
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I was like- not another scaremongering abortion thread- and I was right...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭MadMardegan

There's a thread in the LL with a link and pictures - not for the faint hearted.

What's LL?

What's LL?
    The Ladies Lounge. I've just checked and the thread has been removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Love the OP's irony of complaining about bias reporting, then write a completely sensationalist opening post about it.
    But there has been a definite lack of reporting the case within the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

You'd never hear about this man on CNN or MSNBC because he's a abortionist and the liberal left fear that the right will use this as an argument for pro-life. So basically the liberal media is complicit in trying to cover up the actions of a mass murderer..

I was just watching the news and getting ready to head out to have an abortion (condoms are for poor people...) when I spotted your post. Thank god you caught me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

He wasn't an abortion doctor. He was a man who performed a abortions. He was a murder. The American media aren't reporting it as there is dozens of murders per day in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Ah so it turns out that the 'lefty liberal media' have in fact covered the story. Shocking, I absolutely did not see that coming. One might in fact think that perhaps the only possible way someone could think 'liberal media' haven't covered the story would be if they didn't try to check if they have, in anyway whatsoever, and instead have read some websites claim that the crazy lefties were 'complicit in mass murder' and accepted what they read blindly with a big creepy gleeful smile on their face...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

And the pro life brigade wonder where their credibility went

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

They had credibility? Have you ever heard Cora Sherlock?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So, he was qualified yet acting illegally and doing irreversible damage? He was wasted on medicine. Should have been a banker.

One could argue that the liberal left could use this as an example of why safe, legalised abortion is necessary, rather than worrying about it diminishing their campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/us-media-storm-over-murder-trial-of-abortionist-kermit-gosnell-1.1366130
    So basically the liberal media is complicit in trying to cover up the actions of a mass murderer..
    "So basically"? Any proof, or would you just like there to be a cover-up?
    hfallada wrote: »
    He wasn't an abortion doctor.
    Exactly.

If he was performing legal abortions he wouldn't be on trial. The babies were delivered and some of the women died, so I wonder why abortion is being brought into it seeing as the above is not abortion?
    It'd never be a case of using the atrocious practices he's on trial for as a bit of agenda-pushing by any chance would it OP?

And yeh, the liberal leftie whatevers really love the murder of delivered babies and mothers.

If the liberal media are deliberately suppressing it, how come Fox aren't screaming from the rooftops about it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

I did hear about this guy, being reported on Irish radio a few weeks back. Scary stuffhe was up to. But true also that I can't find any mention of it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Unfortunately I have heard of him. It's an absolutely horrific story.

But delivering babies that are almost full-term and then stabbing them with a pair of scissors is not abortion. It's delivering babies and then murdering them.

What happened to those women and babies is unacceptable but it is not representative of legal abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Sarky wrote: »
    They had credibility? Have you ever heard Cora Sherlock?

No idea who she is, but I think there's a very valid pro life argument to be made and I completely understand it, even if I don't agree with it. But it's the extremists and the ****wits who'll let the side down every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hahahaha liberal media!

there is no such thing deep down they are all the same

david75 wrote: »
    I did hear about this guy, being reported on Irish radio a few weeks back. Scary stuffhe was up to. But true also that I can't find any mention of it online.

For goodness sake.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kermit+gosnell

The story is all over. I have to assume that some of you guys are using a North Korean ISP if you can't find a single mention of a news story that I read on the BBC 3 months ago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

OK - I am confused.

Is the OP being sensationalist writing a post saying that this man is a murderer when he was in fact a doctor who performs abortions...

Or is the man the OP is talking about an actual serial killer/murderer.

EDIT: And I am not googling, as the less I know about this the better, if it is the second. I like being able to sleep.

It's the second, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

It's the second, I'm afraid.

I would thank your post - but it seems wrong to do it.

Believe me, I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    OK - I am confused.

Is the OP being sensationalist writing a post saying that this man is a murderer when he was in fact a doctor who performs abortions...

Or is the man the OP is talking about an actual serial killer/murderer.

EDIT: And I am not googling, as the less I know about this the better, if it is the second. I like being able to sleep.

Basically, while he is technically a doctor, what he was doing can't really be described as abortion. It's... pretty grim stuff, and the "abortion" angle is only the half of it. Spectacularly terrible malpractice, with a dash of racism to boot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WayneMolloy

strobe wrote: »
    Ah so it turns out that the 'lefty liberal media' have in fact covered the story. Shocking, I absolutely did not see that coming. One might in fact think that perhaps the only possible way someone could think 'liberal media' haven't covered the story would be if they didn't try to check if they have, in anyway whatsoever, and instead have read some websites claim that the crazy lefties were 'complicit in mass murder' and accepted what they read blindly with a big creepy gleeful smile on their face...

The media regularly cover up stories.

You have probably heard of Trayvon Martin. But I doubt you have heard of Melinda McCormick and her tale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WayneMolloy

danniemcq wrote: »
    hahahaha liberal media!

there is no such thing deep down they are all the same

Oh yeah?

http://digitaljournal.com/article/346059

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The media regularly cover up stories.

You have probably heard of Trayvon Martin. But I doubt you have heard of Melinda McCormick and her tale.

A quick Google and now I have. Man, Google is amazing, isn't it? I think some day soon everyone will be using it to find sh*t out.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Pinewoo

I'll wait until the outcome of the trial and all evidence released before judging someone, as far as I know there's no evidence that any of the babies were born alive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Pinewoo wrote: »
    I'll wait until the outcome of the trial and all evidence released before judging someone, as far as I know there's no evidence that any of the babies were born alive

Here, have a read of this then: http://www.policymic.com/articles/34339/dr-kermit-gosnell-s-abortion-trial-why-isn-t-the-media-covering-it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement