Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMLP2 - Eminem 2013 Album

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

That new song I want to ride my bike is the worst he has ever done,why why why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

I just looked that up there, Christ that is woeful, he's been bad for years now, but that has to top it. Thats the type of crap the old eminem would slag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

That very song was brought to my attention just last night, I hadn't heard it before. Absolutely dreadful, in every respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I actually like it, it's comical stuff and I don't know why I like it I just do... It's one of those songs you will love or hate...

Recovery and Hell The Sequel where serious albums... I wasn't big into Eminem before them but when he released Recovery I was sold...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I actually like it, it's comical stuff and I don't know why I like it I just do... It's one of those songs you will love or hate...

Recovery and Hell The Sequel where serious albums... I wasn't big into Eminem before them but when he released Recovery I was sold...

you have the worst taste in music in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Seaneh wrote: »
    What an ignorant comment, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Comments like that might be off-putting to new posters, no wonder such a small clique post in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Man they're is much, much worse than that, at least he's into hip-hop from the looks of things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Em is only featured in that new song Bycicle
    it is sh1t but he is barely on it so u can't really blame him for the whole song

• Advertisement

MD1990 wrote: »
    Em is only featured in that new song Bycicle
    it is sh1t but he is barely on it so u can't really blame him for the whole song

? He still done the song though.

TheBza wrote: »
    ? He still done the song though.
    i didn't know that:rolleyes:

Well now you do, so you can really blame him, yea? :pac::cool::mad::D:);):rolleyes::o:eek::(:confused::P:p;)

TheBza wrote: »
    Well now you do, so you can really blame him, yea? :pac::cool::mad::D:);):rolleyes::o:eek::(:confused::P:p;)
    for his verse yes
    for the whole song no

I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

This is not a dig of any kind but you listen to Irish hip hop which is for the vast majority utter rubbish IMO and 99 % of the hip hop community's. The album with Royce and recovery are better than anything you'll ever hear from this country as in regards to hip hop.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Just a little mod-like reminder that this a thread on a rumored album from Eminem this year.

Please fell free to open a new thread for a discussion on the state of Irish Hip Hop. PM me if you want me to copy over the last few posts to a new thread.

Apologies boom_bap. Im just passionate about that album.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bread And Circuses

Why do people bash eminem's new stuff? lyrically it's some of the best around,the punchlines and metaphors are amazing on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FlapsOfDoom

Why do people bash eminem's new stuff? lyrically it's some of the best around,the punchlines and metaphors are amazing on it.
    People are just afraid of change.

• Advertisement

You're right,people can't expect him to talk about the same thing all the time.
    Anyway,he is 40 now.
    His views and stuff are going to change.

You're right,people can't expect him to talk about the same thing all the time.
    Anyway,he is 40 now.
    His views and stuff are going to change.

Thank you.

If bread and circus's relates to Saigons chapter 2 it's a great username and album !.

No,it has no relation sadly.
    It's an old metaphor from ancient rome.
    I'll check out that album though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Because it's just kinda weak.

He's rhyming for the sake of riddling these days.

I refuse to believe the hype!

i like Recovery
    but Em's beat selection is terrible lately
    all the beats seem like there made in a rush

I agree with the beat selection but to be honest even in his prime his ear for beats wasn't the best, granted there's obvious exceptions but for the best part his best selection was always questionable.

In saying all that he's like nas his flow,lyrics more than make up for it... Nas's beat selection isn't exactly amazing either IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Who is consistant with beats though, the majority of rappers have a lot of disappointing beats throughout their careers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 107 ✭✭smellsfunny

Anyone wanna chip in and get him a few pills?

From Just Lose it, were the ones who made you, Not afraid, love the way you live its just gone to pop trash

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Who is consistant with beats though, the majority of rappers have a lot of disappointing beats throughout their careers.
    Kid Cudi,his beats are always amazing.
    I think Eminem needs to go back to letting Dr.Dre produce his album.
    Magical stuff was made when they worked together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I think Eminem needs to go back to letting Dr.Dre produce his album.
    Magical stuff was made when they worked together!

Like Relapse...?

Advertisement