Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dear woman in the black micra

Options
  • 28-12-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭

Driving your car (<snip>) on your own on l plates while taking photos of yourself and texting is not very smart , i hope your caught soon, typical dundrum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I hope you reported her to the Gardai too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

7 points would sort her out

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

you should have taken a pic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

TGi666 wrote: »
    you should have taken a pic :pac:

Im going to get a dashcam and start a thread on all the bad driving around here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

where i want one too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Dashcam thread is already up and running

Dashcam thread is already up and running

dundrum needs its own special one, I think the shopping centre emmits some sort of gas that causes people to forget how to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Lawless2k12

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/smartcamdirect?_fcid=99&_localstpos=&_sid=505812804&_stpos=&gbr=1

I got one of the dash cams off this company. Some yoke. Easy to use and install and great quality. A tad pricey though as there are a few cheaper options but BEWARE! Many dash cams (Especially ebay ones) tend to be knock offs of other ones on the market so make sure if you buy one that it is genuine. And that it really does have the quality it says it does. Many on Ebay boast 1080 but are actually 720 at best. They also boast night vision... pfffft! It's actually just a few LED's that shine like a torch on your windscreen and blind the camera

Just a thought :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

dundrum needs its own special one, I think the shopping centre emmits some sort of gas that causes people to forget how to drive.
    The southside smug.

A particular part of dundrum needs a fixed camera

heres how half of Ireland seems to see it :

Dundrum_idiots_thumb.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement