Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFA League

Options
  • 08-04-1999 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Would anyone be interested in startin up an ffa league (or a meet once a week or somethin) as the only place to get a decent game now is barrysworld. All interested reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ye
    good idea la'

would be like more of a "get weapon, kill" mentallity, rather than the CA "spawn, kill" idea which is silly

we should go for it
    wont be hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Once there is no bent E10M55 maps, just dm2, dm3, dm4, dm6 and maybe e4m3 cause its just fun when u get in a run of 3 quads and ra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

yes

or like the barrysworld loop, dm2,dm3,uk2
    dm2, dm3, dm4, dm6, uk2

also we gotta get UK2 and Androm onto the war serv(s?). ive played it about once in a few months at this stage!

cmoooonnnn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

or we could go for the "topsid dm6" loop...

dm6..dm6..dm6..dm6. and so on.

none of that quad pent sh!te

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 08-04-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah Koops that would be fine, once they remove the shaft from DM6 tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Topsid Topsid woohoo smile.gif..yea someone wack up a Topsid clone smile.gif....topsid is mad /me loves it smile.gif..

Ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

yeah and ztndm3 bloodrun is good ffa as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

ffa1.quake.ie is now a Topsid DM6 clone, but I think we may add some more maps to the list to make it more BW-like - any suggestions?

BTW I have just added _all_ the Quake.ie servers to the master list, the reason no one was playing there funnily enough was that they weren't listed.

J.
    --

Advertisement