Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

< MOD NOTE> As this is a personal attack on another boards user who happens to be a moderator I have removed it for the third time...............The mods will discuss this item and pending that discussion please do not post it again........sometimes real life intervenes with boards so please be patient,<MOD NOTE>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

nice !!!
    LLiMR.jpg
    A pic of a fun day awhile ago

h1Gy1.jpg
    Miss my truck

PDcLN.jpg
    Getting ready to head out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

sliabh wrote: »
    < MOD NOTE> As this is a personal attack on another boards user who happens to be a moderator I have removed it for the third time...............The mods will discuss this item and pending that discussion please do not post it again........sometimes real life intervenes with boards so please be patient,<MOD NOTE>
    I am totally cool with that, and thanks for providing the explanation for the mod intervention.

I didn't intend for the original image to get carried over (sorry on that, replying from my phone), but can the text comment be left? (if it still exists?)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

@ItsNoAlias

If your going to troll a mod, helps to be in any way shape or form funny about it.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

TheDoc wrote: »
    @ItsNoAlias

If your going to troll a mod, helps to be in any way shape or form funny about it.....
    Helps who?

The outcome is always the same.. :)

• Advertisement

Steve wrote: »
    Helps who?

The outcome is always the same.. :)

Well, you get my point, your man has just been downright directly abusive, I appreciate a bit of jest :D

A U.S. Army soldier holds the blood-covered M4 rifle of his comrade wounded by an improvised explosive device (IED) at a patrol in southern Afghanistan June 12, 2012. Picture taken June 12, 2012.
    Link
    Link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Someone is loving those deep dreamy discounts

deepdiscounts.jpg

An M1A1 Abrams tank with Alpha Company, 1st Tank Battalion, Regimental Combat Team 6, patrols through the desert north of the Kajaki Dam, May 31. The Marines supported Operation Branding Iron.
    Link
    An A-10 Thunderbolt II returns from a mission during Red Flag-Alaska 12-2 June 5, 2012, Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska. The A-10 has excellent maneuverability at low air speeds and altitude, and is a highly accurate and survivable weapons-delivery platform.
    Link
    RQ-4 Global Hawk on a flight line.
    Link

• Advertisement

Is that really just a fly? Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Link

Exercise Predator Strike 2012
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link

The advance party from 3RAR Battle Group conducted a hand over/take over patrol with Mentoring Task Force – Four (MTF-4) in the Chora Valley. They patrolled to the District Governor’s compound and met with key leaders, visited Afghan National Police commanders and conducted a familiarisation patrol in the local area
    Link
    Link
    Link

A Lebanese soldier stands under a national flag as smoke billows from burning tires at the entrance of the Palestinian Ain al-Helweh refugee camp, on the outskirts of the southern Lebanese city of Sidon, during the funeral of a Palestinian, killed in clashes with the army the previous day. (AFP)
    Link
    Le 12 juin 2012, dans la province de Surobi, section de tireurs d'élites du groupement tactique interarmes (GTIA) Surobi. Crédits : EMA / armée de Terre
    Link
    Link
    Les hommes du CPA n°20 et du 2e REP ont travaillé côte à côte - © Armée de l'air
    Link
    Link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Fúcking thank you!!!!!!! :D

Okay not the heat but the rest is true !
    Link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

I can't believe it's been almost 20 years, it seems like yesterday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

whydave wrote: »
    Okay not the heat but the rest is true !
    Link

They shouldn't be there in the first place, I don't see the value in blind service to an illegitimate cause, no matter how tough it is for the poor sods who end up doing the dirty work, it is worse for the people whose country has been invaded.
    This type of hyper-nationalism is a symptom of an authoritarian state, one in which questioning the reason to go to war is less valued than blindly supporting those who engage in it.
    My 2 cents on the image.

try this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

They shouldn't be there in the first place, I don't see the value in blind service to an illegitimate cause, no matter how tough it is for the poor sods who end up doing the dirty work, it is worse for the people whose country has been invaded.
    This type of hyper-nationalism is a symptom of an authoritarian state, one in which questioning the reason to go to war is less valued than blindly supporting those who engage in it.
    My 2 cents on the image.

You'd think a facebook image is terrifying, try sitting an an aeroplane in america getting abuse from the guy sitting beside you because you're not clapping and cheering for the soldiers who just got on.

Got a blank look when I said "Sorry mate, my troops are in Kosovo and Chad".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

gerrowadat wrote: »
    You'd think a facebook image is terrifying, try sitting an an aeroplane in america getting abuse from the guy sitting beside you because you're not clapping and cheering for the soldiers who just got on.

Got a blank look when I said "Sorry mate, my troops are in Kosovo and Chad".

I'd well believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

3pxgz5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

‎50 shades of Chav.

"As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest, his smile told me it was benefit day and I knew my vel...our tracksuit would be hanging off the lamp shade tonight." "It was Dwayne's birthday.

I was preparing his special tea of Findus Crispy Pancakes and Pot Noodle. I would let him take me any way he wanted tonight. His favourite position was what he called The Dogs of War.

Where he took me from behind and played Call of Duty at the same time." "Our 6 week anniversary was approaching. This would be my longest relationship without becoming pregnant.

I thought of this as he lay on top of me making love. His skinny arms straddled my head like breadsticks either side of an orange. As I rubbed his whiter than white back I imagined every mole I felt was spelling out Braille for I love you" "As I stood in line at the Job Centre thinking of reasons I couldn't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils. It was a mixture of weed, B.O and Lynx Africa. I turned around and there was Dwayne. Our eyes met and he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind the Iceland

. He had tied up his Staffy to block the ally way so we wouldn't be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it just added to the mystery. I knew it was love and my life would never be the same." "My mum had told me to leave Dwayne many times due to the violence but I knew he loved me as he always took his rings off before he hit me.

Tonight though he was in a foul mood, I had ****** his tea up after failing to de-frost his prawn ring I had nicked from farm foods. He picked up the power lead from my kids mega drive and whipped it across my doughy ****. It stung but I liked it. I shouted again again so he carried on. I thought my shell suit would rip into a million pieces. As I looked over my shoulder I saw his Weetabix toothed smile. He even had a semi on which rare as the crack normally played havoc with his erections.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

...The fúck did I just read?

< snip

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

If you are having such issues maybe a visit to these forums would be of help

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=567

or

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=255

Any one see a little joke running round here?? I'm sure I'll find It and let y'all know

whydave wrote: »
    So have you ever heard of Trooper Pat Mullins ?
    If your like me then the answer will be no! But if you want to know about a true hero then this is the man you should read about.
    He gave his life on or about 14th September1961 in the defence of a fallen comrade.

So a bit of back round :
    I was routing about on the net a came across ''Missing in Action: The 50 Year Search for Ireland's Lost Soldier'' . now I had heard of one Irish soldier M.I.A.(Kevin Joyce) but I had never heard of this Man, So off to the local Library and asked if they had this book in stock.And yes they had and off I went to find out about an Irish Hero !
    So here is the link to the book on Amazon :

So if your looking for a sometimes hard but well worth read then try this book.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi All,

As of today there is a new Airsoft Adverts forum charter / rules thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056698847

Very little has changed - it's more an attempt to clarify the trading rules where they were unclear, include better explanations of how the forum works, and include answers to regular questions that cropped up from time to time.

I don't expect it to be completely flawless first time so if you could read over it and point out any errors or obvious omissions in the forum feedback thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056117195) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Fantastic piece of work, Steve. Well done.

"Not reading the rules is against the rules" is pure Kafka though. :)

Advertisement