Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

What is the standard of the brazilian league from a betting POV?

Can you compare it to a specific european league in standard to give me a better idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Won't be around tomorrow, so posting this now. I really think all three have a great chance - unless some weird circumstances pop up between now and tomorrow. I will likely combine the three for a Treble - still mulling that over.

Longford HT Result @ 1.50 (v Galway) - Ireland
    Firstly, the FT Results odds are too bad to consider backing. Longford have being winning at HT in the vast majority of their recent matches - against better opposition. Galway have not won in 22 gamez, and have won about 5 games in their last 50.

Even though the handicap bets looks good, I personally would not recommend it. Even though Galway loses a lot, more than half of their games this season would not have won a (-1) bet. HT Result currently has the same odds as (-1), and statistically happens more often for Longford. Also Galway have been losing at HT in 8 of their 11 games this season.

CFR Cluj to win @ 1.61 (v Universitatea Cluj) - Romania
    This is a derby match, and the fans are not too friendly towards each other. This match had to be postponed previously at the 24 minute mark, and this is a replay.

CFR Cluj are top of the league, and Universitatea are #7. Universitatea are highly erratic, and have won once in their last 5 (Drew 2 Lost 2). Universitatea have also never beaten CFR in past meetings going back to 2003. They drew three times, and almost beat them on penalties in a cup game - but never bettered that.

Hammarby to win @ 1.83 (v Assyriska) - Sweden
    Hammarby is second in the league. Assyriska are eight. Assyriska are going three games without a win - those were against teams lower in the league than themselves, and much lower than Hammarby. Hammarby has 5 wins in the last 6 games - the other is a draw. Two of those wins were against teams in a higher position than Assyriska. Of the 6 games played this season, Hammarby have only conceded 3 goals. Assyriska have let in 8 in 6.

Accumulated Odds: 4.44 | €20 = €88.85

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Small bet on under 1.5 in Neman v Gomel @ 2.30

Gomel > http://www.soccerway.com/teams/belarus/fc-gomel/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Cluj are 1/2 everywhere except Coral where they can be got for 10/11 strangely enough.

Gone for a Hammarby Cluj double @2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

bradlente wrote: »
    Cluj are 1/2 everywhere except Coral where they can be got for 10/11 strangely enough.

It's 10/11 on Oddchecker but when you open the betslip it's 4/9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭elefant

tinodz wrote: »
    Won't be around tomorrow, so posting this now. I really think all three have a great chance - unless some weird circumstances pop up between now and tomorrow. I will likely combine the three for a Treble - still mulling that over.

Longford HT Result @ 1.50 (v Galway) - Ireland
    Firstly, the FT Results odds are too bad to consider backing. Longford have being winning at HT in the vast majority of their recent matches - against better opposition. Galway have not won in 22 gamez, and have won about 5 games in their last 50.

Even though the handicap bets looks good, I personally would not recommend it. Even though Galway loses a lot, more than half of their games this season would not have won a (-1) bet. HT Result currently has the same odds as (-1), and statistically happens more often for Longford. Also Galway have been losing at HT in 8 of their 11 games this season.

CFR Cluj to win @ 1.61 (v Universitatea Cluj) - Romania
    This is a derby match, and the fans are not too friendly towards each other. This match had to be postponed previously at the 24 minute mark, and this is a replay.

CFR Cluj are top of the league, and Universitatea are #7. Universitatea are highly erratic, and have won once in their last 5 (Drew 2 Lost 2). Universitatea have also never beaten CFR in past meetings going back to 2003. They drew three times, and almost beat them on penalties in a cup game - but never bettered that.

Hammarby to win @ 1.83 (v Assyriska) - Sweden
    Hammarby is second in the league. Assyriska are eight. Assyriska are going three games without a win - those were against teams lower in the league than themselves, and much lower than Hammarby. Hammarby has 5 wins in the last 6 games - the other is a draw. Two of those wins were against teams in a higher position than Assyriska. Of the 6 games played this season, Hammarby have only conceded 3 goals. Assyriska have let in 8 in 6.

Accumulated Odds: 4.44 | €20 = €88.85

Followed you on this. Sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

I actually like Hammarby to score Ov 1.5 goals total @ 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

bradlente wrote: »

did you get caught fibbing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

You are my Solskjaer,
    My Ole Solskjaer,
    You make me happy,
    When skies are grey.
    Oh Alex McLeish
    Was ****ing awful
    So please Ole teach Villa to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Formation wrote: »
    did you get caught fibbing?

I've been caught fibbing
    once when I was 5...
    I enjoy fibbing.
    It's just as simple as that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Thinking about this double today
    French 2nd division

Clermont
    Troyes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

lads pleeeeeease help im down to me last tenner i need a winner:(

shamrock55 wrote: »
    lads pleeeeeease help im down to me last tenner i need a winner:(

BATE to be winning at HT :cool:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Avfctom wrote: »
    You are my Solskjaer,
    My Ole Solskjaer,
    You make me happy,
    When skies are grey.
    Oh Alex McLeish
    Was ****ing awful
    So please Ole teach Villa to play!

What has this got to do with this thread :confused:

Think I might have a single on Karlsruher SC II @ 7/5 and Bate -1 and/or -2.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Velez v santos

I got Neymar anytime scorer @ 5/4

Sorry for anyone who followed that bet, he was marked out of the game and santos were dreadful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

BATE to be winning at HT :cool:

might look into that cheers;)

Bets for today..

Reims and Hammarby double

Karlsruher @ 7/5

BATE -2 @ 9/5

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

At 17.00 these world beaters play at home vs the league leaders.

Over 4/4,5 @1.9 seems a steal.

Estonian 2nd division though.

The French Ligue 2 season ends tonight, all the teams are playing for nothing tonight, so I've gone for over 0.5 first half goals in all the games except in:
    Le Mans v Arles
    Reims v Lens
    Le Havre v Angers
    @ 5.03

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

-Ade- wrote: »
    What has this got to with this thread :confused:
    ]nothin just the same as the liverpool managers job has no place but i seen that on this forum and u talking about it also is it one rule for one one for another?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Treble
    Shamrock v Drogheda BTTS 5/6
    Bray v St Pats BTTS EVS
    Bohemians v Derry BTTS EVS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Rovers, Pats, Derry and Cork all to win, just under 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wish me luck
    %255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Best odds William Hill by the way

2011 Final: Reading 2 Swansea 4
    2010 Final: Blackpool 3 Cardiff City 2

Hopeful

Also, last 2 meetings between the sides: Blackpool 1 West Ham 4; West Ham 4 Blackpool 0

Keep up the stats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

finn harps are 7/2 at home to waterford..harps form is pretty poor so far this season..but waterford have found donegal a hard place to go in the past.

at 7/2 i think its worth taking a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

magherakid wrote: »
    Treble
    Shamrock v Drogheda BTTS 5/6
    Bray v St Pats BTTS EVS
    Bohemians v Derry BTTS EVS
    Like this. Have followed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Lasagna Diarra & Ade - will you be able to compare Bate Borisov starting line ups to previous game after today's will start? Just to make sure they have their typical strong starting XI?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

BATE -1 half time AH @ 2.35 is worth a shout in my opinion.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

stingerro wrote: »
    Lasagna Diarra & Ade - will you be able to compare Bate Borisov starting line ups to previous game after today's will start? Just to make sure they have their typical strong starting XI?

soccerway.com has the line up for the last bate match.
    Todays line up is not there yet

• Advertisement

stingerro wrote: »

Yea they have a strong starting 11 for this game, Rodionov replaces Kontsevoy upfront, he was their best striker in the previous seasons but this season he's been a bench player as a result of a different tactic they're using. Mozolevsky should get on the score sheet too, he scores in almost every game.

БАТЭ: А.Горбунов, Д.Поляков, А.Радьков, Е.Филипенко, М.Бордачев, Д.Лихтарович (к), Д.Бага, А.Павлов, Р.Брессан, В.Родионов, Д.Мозолевский.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement