Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

-Ade- wrote: »
    Any odds on Mancini to be sacked anywhere?

:D

Might be somewhere @ 1000/1 :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gone for...

Chelsea, City and United @ little over evens. 50 returns 112, main bet for the afternoon

Small bet on Swansea @ 12/5, only a euro. Jinx please ;)

Live Treble: Man City to win Over 12 corners Card Index:Over 40 pts @ 5/1

Gwan the ****! :D:D:D:D

I've made a ridiculous amount the past 3 or 4 days. Gonna collect my money now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

manual_man wrote: »
    gonna re-post my tip, for anyone interested, who might have missed it..

live treble Man City v QPR

Man City to win, over 12 corners, card index over 40 pts

Think there's a very good chance of this coming in at 5/1

Paddy's your man

Followed with a tenner, cheers man:D And thank you referee for booking Aguero:D

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Gwan the ****! :D:D:D:D

I've made a ridiculous amount the past 3 or 4 days. Gonna collect my money now :D
    good man, few celebratory beers now!

Parma v Bologna is on now.

Parma definitely getting a small bit of my recent winnings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Waitin for bet365 to pay out my City for the league bet snaky feckers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone fancy anything tonight?? Madrid -1/Malaga double at evs?

eh i dunno wrote: »

i couldn't give a s**t. I'm takin' my winnings, and buying premium beer

i was looking into a ronaldo bet but seen that their opponents have a great recent defensive record. Of course madrid are levels about those opponents and are at home but it just spooked me enough to pass at those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Not mine but
    Getafe - Zaragoza. Getafe are playing for nothing, Zaragoza need to win to avoid relegation. Zaragoza are on great form, and would realistically be expected to win anyway but a little added kicker

Zaragoza said during the week 8,000 fans would travel. Getafe said that tickets would be between 60 and 100 euro (in Spain the price changes per match). Zaragoza came out and called this a disgrace, and said they would pay for half of each fans tickets.

8,000 x 80 (average price) = 640,000/2 = 320,000.

Basically Zaragoza are giving Getafe 320,000 euro. In the week the two teams are playing a match that Zaragoza must win and Getafe don't care about. Seems like quite a clever and transparent form of bribery to me. Zaragoza have had past trouble with this even this season people have said games have looked quite dodgy.

Currently best priced 4/5 with PP, the others are a good bit shorter.

Opr

• Advertisement

you have no patience:)

I have a docket from powers i placed at the start of the season - manchester dual forecast 4/1. Paying for my holiday to Tenerife. Great day betting wise.

spelled arseways (on the phone), recommend budjeviskey budvar (czech lager). Enjoy.

Formation wrote: »
    you have no patience:)

I have a docket from powers i placed at the start of the season - manchester dual forecast 4/1. Paying for my holiday to Tenerife. Great day betting wise.

Good stuff. I'm normally patient, but when it involves 890 quid, and that's alot more than i have in my account, then i'm not :D

spelled arseways (on the phone), recommend budjeviskey budvar (czech lager). Enjoy.

i may buy duvel. i recommend duvel. to everyone. go buy some duvel. duvel is a good beer

• Registered Users Posts: 16 anchor man

adding Napoli to this

i may buy duvel. i recommend duvel. to everyone. go buy some duvel. duvel is a good beer
    i dont think i have ever seen it but if i do ill toast to city stopping the 21st title this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble:
    Rayo Vallecano
    PSG
    Ajaccio
    @ 7.01

small stake for interest

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

asahi ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

gonna re-post my tip, for anyone interested, who might have missed it..

live treble Man City v QPR

Man City to win, over 12 corners, card index over 40 pts

Think there's a very good chance of this coming in at 5/1

Paddy's your man

thank you
    saved my day

bolton cost me 151 the basterds, had em with swans and everton

i've not really bothered to look, but there's probably some Italian games this evening that have been bought and sold depending on the permutations. Might be worth looking at the table and who's playing who. Who has something to lose, and who doesn't. You get me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

hey any1 know why getafe are so high at home 4/1 against 18th zaragoza 13/20 who are brutal away,surely fixed so Zaragoza stay up,with Getafes decent home record theres no way theyd be that high at home any other week

i dont think i have ever seen it but if i do ill toast to city stopping the 21st title this year.

there is an offie in harolds cross to the left of the greyhounds stadium that sell it. that's the truth. I may take a walk down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

seanhynes wrote: »
    hey any1 know why getafe are so high at home 4/1 against 18th zaragoza 13/20 who are brutal away,surely fixed so Zaragoza stay up,with Getafes decent home record theres no way theyd be that high at home any other week

Read up I posted about the game a few posts back. It should be pointed out that Zaragoza have won 4 out of the last five games so the odds are in some way reflective of form and meaning of the game to both sides, so not necessarily a fix but ...

Opr

This was posted before:
    Getafe - Zaragoza. Getafe are playing for nothing, Zaragoza need to win to avoid relegation. Zaragoza are on great form, and would realistically be expected to win anyway but a little added kicker

Zaragoza said during the week 8,000 fans would travel. Getafe said that tickets would be between 60 and 100 euro (in Spain the price changes per match). Zaragoza came out and called this a disgrace, and said they would pay for half of each fans tickets.

Basically Zaragoza are giving Getafe 320,000 euro. In the week the two teams are playing a match that Zaragoza must win and Getafe don't care about. Seems like quite a clever and transparent form of bribery to me. Zaragoza have had past trouble with this even this season people have said games have looked quite dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Come on... Zaragoza absolutely must win this game and they're in good form, while Getafe have nothing to play for and are in bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

didnt see the earlier posts on it lads sorry i just began looking at the fixtures there,still it seems ridiculous odds for an away team any other week of the year this wouldnt be the case..am on them and Napoli double anyhow 100 for 214 returns

there is an offie in harolds cross to the left of the greyhounds stadium that sell it. that's the truth. I may take a walk down
    im northside but will keep an eye out around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

opr wrote: »
    Not mine but

Currently best priced 4/5 with PP, the others are a good bit shorter.

Opr

Zaragoza not in great form away tho haven't won since March. Drew with Getafe in the reverse fixture 1-1

tinodz wrote: »

This was posted before:

69 quid on that. potential 50 euro profit. 8/11 Mr Powers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Madrid -1
    Malaga
    Zaragoza
    Napoli

accum 4 euro wins 17

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement