Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Formation wrote: »
    Is santos the new bilbao which was the new di natale wincast?

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,979 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Formation wrote: »
    Is santos the new bilbao which was the new di natale wincast?

is Formation the new hammered which was previously sober?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Last roll of the dice for today..

Boca @ 11/10
    Universidad de Chile -2 @ 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Universidade de Chile -1 and over 1.5 goals on Guarani vs Palmeiras works @ 1.8

€15 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

-Ade- wrote: »
    Last roll of the dice for today..

Boca @ 11/10
    Universidad de Chile -2 @ 2/1
    What about boca win to nil? worth it?

markc91 wrote: »
    What about boca win to nil? worth it?

Probably yeah, 3 clean sheets on the road in the last 4.

Just playing it safer myself, considering all my bets have been cack today, except for on Betdash. Totally contrasting. Go figure.

Headshot wrote: »

wow

talk about dodgy, im shocked, really shocked

this stinks tbh

Did he win?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

• Advertisement

Lol, just remembered, BetFred paid out on United winning the league 3 weeks back, brown pants time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Over 2.5 in the red bull vs dc united game.

Both decent teams, Red Bull are great up front but a mess at the back with Conde and now Marquez out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Over 2.5 in the red bull vs dc united game.

Both decent teams, Red Bull are great up front but a mess at the back with Conde and now Marquez out.
    4-1 and counting... Boom.

Headshot wrote: »
    wow

talk about dodgy, im shocked, really shocked

this stinks tbh

The awards as a whole are a joke anyway.

At least RVP won the main prize. Buying money that was @ a 1/2 :P

Not that I've decided on anything yet and won't decide till lunch time, but a few bets I like for tonight -

Olhanense DNB @ 6/4

Osasuna @ 15/8, Osasuna DNB @ 11/10, Raul Garcia Wincast @ 8/1(small bet perhaps before anyone considers lumping on it!!! 5 goals in the league in his last 10 or 11 games.)

Eintract Frankfurt @ 4/6, might be good to beat the spread too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Im all over Osasuna too, great odds imo and also over 2.5 goals in the match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Thinking of lumping on Barca to qualify v Chelsea @ 4/9, considering that there 2/7 to win the match i think it great value. I just can't see them loosing this game - they dominated Chelsa at home (even with Cole outstanding) and restricted them to 4 shots (albeit scoring from one) and if Fabregras had his sights any way focused they would have scored - just looking for some feedback on this, probably gonna do it anyways unless i'm missing something.

That defeat against Real Madrid was there first loss at the "Nou Camp" since 11/09/2010

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Radonman wrote: »
    Thinking of lumping on Barca to qualify v Chelsea @ 4/9, considering that there 2/7 to win the match i think it great value. I just can't see them loosing this game - they dominated Chelsa at home (even with Cole outstanding) and restricted them to 4 shots (albeit scoring from one) and if Fabregras had his sights any way focused they would have scored - just looking for some feedback on this, probably gonna do it anyways unless i'm missing something

2-1 and they are gone. Tread carefully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

2-1 and they are gone. Tread carefully

Honestly i cant see Chelsea getting into Barca's half of the field let alone scoring twice - But stranger things have happened!! Barca are gone from the league now so it will be all guns blazing - hopefully

I also have Barca for a clean sheet @ evens since i saw a post here

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Hope that CS comes in now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Honestly i cant see Chelsea getting into Barca's half of the field let alone scoring twice - But stranger things have happened!!

They don't have to score twice. 2-1 Barca and they go through on away goals.

I think Barca will do enough to qualify but they looked tired against Madrid and Chelsea have given most of their team a rest. I don't think there's much value in that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

treble of Bilbao sunderland and Everton looks pretty good for the week ahead. 4/7 10/11 and 5/6. staying away from the champions league match, apart from an 8 euro cheeky punt 35/1 on h/t 0-0 f/t 2-1 in the barca Chelsea game

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

-Ade- wrote: »
    Not that I've decided on anything yet and won't decide till lunch time, but a few bets I like for tonight -

Olhanense DNB @ 6/4

Osasuna @ 15/8, Osasuna DNB @ 11/10, Raul Garcia Wincast @ 8/1(small bet perhaps before anyone considers lumping on it!!! 5 goals in the league in his last 10 or 11 games.)

Eintract Frankfurt @ 4/6, might be good to beat the spread too.

Was being a bit nosey and having a look at the Wincast, but according to BBC Raul Garcia was sent off in the last league game. He's available on PP for bet but in the real world is he defo available?

Yap he's out of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Thinking of lumping on Barca to qualify v Chelsea @ 4/9, considering that there 2/7 to win the match i think it great value. I just can't see them loosing this game - they dominated Chelsa at home (even with Cole outstanding) and restricted them to 4 shots (albeit scoring from one) and if Fabregras had his sights any way focused they would have scored - just looking for some feedback on this, probably gonna do it anyways unless i'm missing something.

That defeat against Real Madrid was there first loss at the "Nou Camp" since 11/09/2010

Chelsea managed to prevent Barca from scoring in Camp Nou in 2009, I don't see why they couldn't do the same now.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2009/04/28/europe/uefa-champions-league/futbol-club-barcelona/chelsea-football-club/769362/

Apart from Alex and Ballack, it'll be more or less the same line up.

Another interesting bet for Friday in the Russian league:

Spartak Nalchik > http://www.soccerway.com/teams/russia/spartak-nalchik/
    vs Krylya Sovetov > http://www.soccerway.com/teams/russia/pfk-kryliya-sovetov-samara/

Krylya Sovetov or draw @ 1.48
    Krylya Sovetov @ 2.75
    Nalchik not to score @ 3.10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

kryogen wrote: »
    Im all over Osasuna too, great odds imo and also over 2.5 goals in the match
    What's the craic with the Osasuna game? Any background?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Feyenoord reserves - Ajax reserves.

I really dont know the line ups but Feyenoord @4.33 could be considered.

Ajax had pretty impressive results/scores lately but that was most of all because of 1st team players returning from injury getting playing time.

Trying to find line ups for this one but no luck

Match is in 25 minutes btw because even at the youth teams the supporters cant behave.

Edit:
    Feyenoord team has some 1st team regulars of Feyenoord and Excelsior.
    Still no idea about the Ajax 11.

Treble:
    Bastia
    Krylya Sovetov or draw
    Amkar or draw
    @ 3.41

double:
    Tom Tomsk not to score
    Spartak Nalchik not to score
    @ 11.47

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

I read a statistic somewhere that since 2002 in the semi final home leg that barcelona have won 1 drew 4 lost. Not a great record.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement