Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

how much concrete will he need to cover this up?

http://www.easyscreed.ie/_easyScreed/easyScreed.html

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

He's in Qatar. :)

No extradition treaty, maybe he's sounding out a new pad for Bertie out in the Gulf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

europa11 wrote: »
    He's in Qatar. :)

No extradition treaty, maybe he's sounding out a new pad for Bertie out in the Gulf.

Maybe thats how they got the world cup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Isnt it amazing that Joe never cut that fella mid sentence like he normally does when someone has a bad line?? Making sure that Bert's mate got his point across.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is this the an taisce thing about a reward ?

• Advertisement

joe316 wrote: »
    Isnt it amazing that Joe never cut that fella mid sentence like he normally does when someone has a bad line?? Making sure that Bert's mate got his point across.

True.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Joe could not care less about this and it shows

His lack of arousal is noticable

• Registered Users Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Bertie's fee for speaking: 6 $40,001 & up

Bertie Ahern brought peace and political prominence to Ireland, creating a progressive strategy and blueprint for other countries of the world to follow. </I></B></EM></STRONG>

http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/speakers/speaker.cfm?SpeakerID=6261#

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

All of the corrupt that have been named there pensions should be frozen from today!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Michael smith ? Ad in paper ?

I refer you to page 61 of 3270, Part 1, 1.09 of the Mahon Tribunal Final Report...

http://www.flood-tribunal.ie/images/sitecontent_921.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Easy for an overpaid broadcaster to underestimate its seriousness.

Everyone is too calm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Get in there Christine!

Sean Sherwin

Padraig Flynn

Charles Haughey

Liam Lawlor

Bertie Ahern

Five names off the top of my head that embody the ethos of the Fianna Fail party perfectly.

This political party are scum. If the irish voting populace have a shred of intelligence and dignity they'll do the decent thing and kill off this boil on the arse of irish life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Am I going mad or is most people's complaints to do with the report itself and not the carry on of the politicians in question??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Is Joe getting these dull, monotone people on the line on purpose...it seems to be working, this is fierce boring stuff altogether for such a sensational story.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

This political party are scum. If the irish voting populace have a shred of intelligence and dignity they'll do the decent thing and kill off this boil on the arse of irish life

the thing that saddens me is that as sure as bertie thinks his biggest mistake wasn't building the bertie bowl, it'll be that ff will rise again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

This is no time for funny voices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Twenty five minutes in and it's not as hysterical as it should have been.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

It sounds like this guy is reading a statement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Five names off the top of my head that embody the ethos of the Fianna Fail party perfectly.

This political party are scum.

it's pointless to blame it on one party, rezoning decisions were made by County Councillors - those Councils were stuffed with FG and Labour politicians too. And the Left have their union slush funds too. It's an Irish thing, we're money obsessed.

dulpit wrote: »
    Am I going mad or is most people's complaints to do with the report itself and not the carry on of the politicians in question??

thats the FF tactic

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sean Sherwin

Padraig Flynn

Charles Haughey

Liam Lawlor

Bertie Ahern

Don't forget Ray Burke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Sean O Rourke sounded more outraged on the news than Joe does.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

To think of how excited, animated and biased Joe can get over any number of less serious subjects.

With this, he's like someone who's munched through a bowl of valium.

Three o'clock can't whir around quickly enough. I'd bet if he knew the Mahon Report was coming out today Syl Foxs' "surprise" birthday party would have been put off for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Is anyone else bored out of their mind?

pc7 wrote: »
    the thing that saddens me is that as sure as bertie thinks his biggest mistake wasn't building the bertie bowl, it'll be that ff will rise again :mad:

I was thinking that the next election was always going to be make or break for them. This may make recovery a lot more difficult for them

• Advertisement

come out Ahern, come out

berties-house-9344-copy-296x207.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement