Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

english ordinary level (deb) and technology any one ? plzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

sam12 wrote: »
    Examcraft:)
    can u give me few tips on that aural ?? jst to know what its about cause the tape is so hard and not looking forward to doing it!

Sorry to worry you but I actually found it really hard! I also had it about a week and a half ago so I really can't remember specific details, sorry. I just remember them talking about
    the jeans and also something about someone being in hospital.
    Sorry I'm not much help. Best of luck with it!

SPOILERS PLEASE - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

Paper 2 Maths HL anyone? please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Regading the DEB English Paper 2, could anyone tell me:
    What question is asked on Sylvia Plath?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

13spanner wrote: »
    Regading the DEB English Paper 2, could anyone tell me:
    What question is asked on Sylvia Plath?

It's
    ‘’Sylvia Plath’s poetry is full of her deep doubts and fears, which she reveals with startling honesty’’. Write an essay discussing this statement.

• Advertisement

LChater wrote: »
    Hey!
    Can anyone just let me no which
    Pros and poem
    is up on the DEB Irish paper 2?
    please????

Yeah here are the full questions:
    Ceist 2 – Prós
    2A. Maidir leis an drama, ‘’An Lasair Choille’’, dean plé gairid ar an léiriú a dhéantar ar an smacht a choinníonn Micil ar Shéamus ó thus deireadh an drama.

‘’Is léir ón nóiméad a gcastar an fear agus an bhean ar a chéile ar an traein sa ghearrscannán ‘’Cáca Milis’’ go mbeidh míshuaimhneas ann, ach is ábhar mór iontais agus uafáis é toradh an míshuaimhnis seo.’’
    Dean plé gairid ar an ráiteas seo.

2B. Maidir le gearrscéal roghnach a ndearna tú staidéar air, luaigh tréith amháin a bhain le pearsa ar bith ann a chuaigh i bhfeidhm ort agus dean plé gairid ar an gcaoi a ndeachaigh an tréith sin a bhfeidhm ar a dtarlaíonn sa saothar.

Cesit 3 – Filíocht
    3A. Maidir leis an dán ‘’Geibheann’’ (thíos), dean an dán a mheas faoi na cinnteidíl seo: (i) suíomh an dáin; (ii) mothúchain sa dán; (iii) an file; (iv) mar a chuaigh an dán i gcionn ortsa.

3B. Maidir le dán roghnach le bean a ndearna tú staidéar air, dean an dán a mheas faoi na cinnteidil seo: (i) suíomh an dáin; (ii) mothúchain sa dán; (iii) an file; (iv) mar a chuaigh an dán i gcionn ortsa.

If you want the Cesit 4, PM me which part of it.. like say what story you studied and I’ll give the actual question

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

Can someone who has done examcraft geography and business please put the long questions up in detail on the spreadsheet as it is too vague . Please ;)

lauren333 wrote: »
    anyone know the exact question on pros for
    an lasair choille
    for HL DEB paper2 irish? also the exact question for An Triail please?

Mod note - SPOILERS PLEASE

Yeah here are the full questions;

Ceist 2 – Prós
    2A. Maidir leis an drama, ‘’An Lasair Choille’’, dean plé gairid ar an léiriú a dhéantar ar an smacht a choinníonn Micil ar Shéamus ó thus deireadh an drama.

Cesit 4 - Litríocht Bhreise
    4A. An Triail - Cad é príomhthéama an dráma seo? Scríobh tuairisc ar an bhforbairt a dhéantar ar an bpríomhthéama sin i rith an dráma.

Would you like the exact poem question aswell? If so, here it is..

Cesit 3 – Filíocht
    3A. Maidir leis an dán ‘’Geibheann’’ (thíos), dean an dán a mheas faoi na cinnteidíl seo: (i) suíomh an dáin; (ii) mothúchain sa dán; (iii) an file; (iv) mar a chuaigh an dán i gcionn ortsa.

3B. Maidir le dán roghnach le bean a ndearna tú staidéar air, dean an dán a mheas faoi na cinnteidil seo: (i) suíomh an dáin; (ii) mothúchain sa dán; (iii) an file; (iv) mar a chuaigh an dán i gcionn ortsa.

lauren333 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me? i have irish paper 2 and biology tomorrow. anyone know what the questions for poetry and pros and An Triail are about, the exact questions would be of great help!! also any hints or tips for biology would be much appreciated!!

Exact Irish questions;

Ceist 2 – Prós

‘’Is léir ón nóiméad a gcastar an fear agus an bhean ar a chéile ar an traein sa ghearrscannán ‘’Cáca Milis’’ go mbeidh míshuaimhneas ann, ach is ábhar mór iontais agus uafáis é toradh an míshuaimhnis seo.’’
    Dean plé gairid ar an ráiteas seo.

2B. Maidir le gearrscéal roghnach a ndearna tú staidéar air, luaigh tréith amháin a bhain le pearsa ar bith ann a chuaigh i bhfeidhm ort agus dean plé gairid ar an gcaoi a ndeachaigh an tréith sin a bhfeidhm ar a dtarlaíonn sa saothar.

Cesit 3 – Filíocht

An triail is just discuss the main theme.

I have both English papers (HL), both Irish papers (HL), French (OL), both Maths papers (OL) and LCVP. If anybody wants them just PM me

If anybody has Home Ec (HL), Geography (HL) and Music (OL) please give me some exact questions.

I don't know what company my Geography paper is but I know there is a question on the elective
    global interdependence - the fair traid/aid debate
    so if that was on your paper please tell me which company it is/what else was on the paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

GEOGRAPHY GEOGRAPHY GEOGRAPHY ! has anyone done geography examcraft at All!!!!!!!!! please i'm freaking out :(

googlee wrote: »
    GEOGRAPHY GEOGRAPHY GEOGRAPHY ! has anyone done geography examcraft at All!!!!!!!!! please i'm freaking out :(

this site has information on the geography examcraft
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

To save people time....

Geography :
    Short questions were simple.

I did Q2 a) was a diagram with questions on volcanoes
    Eg what is a lahar. and how does volcanic activity create acid rain.
    2b. was about human interference with fluvial processes( i chose that one) or i think the other 2 choices were marine processes or mass movement.
    2c was examine with aid of a labelled diagram the processes that shaped one irish landform of your choice. I did V-shaped valleys

Q. 5 a- draw a map of a european county and fill in 1 urban city 2 physical features and an area of farming
    5b. Two contrasting regions in ireland in the development of the manufacturing industry.
    5c - A continental/sub-continental are of multiculturalism

Q10 a- was a chart and you answer questions(simpe)
    10 b- an ordnance survey map, picking out locations that may be tourist attractions
    10 c- Over population and how it effects a city that you have studied. I did Calcutta.

I only remember 2 outta the 3 options for the biome question
    one was how a biome you have studied has adapted referring to soil, flora and fauna.
    and the other one was the effects of human inference on a biome you have studied

couldsomeone please help me with ag science by any chance? :confused: please?:(

SPOILERS PLEASE - Mod

Orlie.ie wrote: »
    To save people time....

Geography :

I actually love you write now ! :) Thank you thank you thank you. By any chance do you know what
    other questions came up for regions? Did the positive and negative effects of migration come up?
    you are a star ;)

RoseanneB wrote: »
    I'm not sure which company, but does anyone know ANYTHING about the'A
    Doll's House
    ' Single Text question in paper two? Everyone's talking about
    Hamlet
    :(

I have Spoilers on Biology HL, Irish OL, Art HL/OL, German HL, Spanish HL, Maths OL/HL and Geography HL. :pac:

Thank you! x

Hey can you please give me the Geography spoilers? Say which company you had please

To save people time....

Geography :
    Short questions were simple.

I did Q2 a) was a diagram with questions on volcanoes
    Eg what is a lahar. and how does volcanic activity create acid rain.
    2b. was about human interference with fluvial processes( i chose that one) or i think the other 2 choices were marine processes or mass movement.
    2c was examine with aid of a labelled diagram the processes that shaped one irish landform of your choice. I did V-shaped valleys

Q. 5 a- draw a map of a european county and fill in 1 urban city 2 physical features and an area of farming
    5b. Two contrasting regions in ireland in the development of the manufacturing industry.
    5c - A continental/sub-continental are of multiculturalism

Q10 a- was a chart and you answer questions(simpe)
    10 b- an ordnance survey map, picking out locations that may be tourist attractions
    10 c- Over population and how it effects a city that you have studied. I did Calcutta.

I only remember 2 outta the 3 options for the biome question
    one was how a biome you have studied has adapted referring to soil, flora and fauna.
    and the other one was the effects of human inference on a biome you have studied

SPOILERS PLEASE - Mod
    thank you so much for this. do you know what company this was? i don't know what company mine is but my teacher said there would be a question on
    global interdependence-aid/fair trade debate
    do you know if anything like that was on your paper? it's the elective

Hey can you please give me the Geography spoilers? Say which company you had please
    Do you know what came up for paper 1? Mine is examcraft and i did it today and i have the paper with me right now. It says
    (i) 'Lies and deception can't have any place in a real relationship' in light of the above statement, discuss how true this is for the relationships within the play. (ii) 'Nora and Torvald reverse roles completely by the end of the play ' Discuss this statement . Hope this helped, just remember mine is examcraft.
    Sorry wrong person !

I actually love you write now ! :) Thank you thank you thank you. By any chance do you know what
    other questions came up for regions? Did the positive and negative effects of migration come up?
    you are a star ;)

no problem! everyone was asking for it so i put it up :D amm i think it was
    Agrie in mezzogornio and tourims or transport in the BMW or GDA
    hope it helps:)

thank you so much for this. do you know what company this was? i don't know what company mine is but my teacher said there would be a question on
    global interdependence-aid/fair trade debate
    do you know if anything like that was on your paper? it's the elective

This was examcraft! soo sorry i dont know our school only does the geoecology elective, i didnt even have time to loo at the other ones! so sorry!

• Advertisement

This was examcraft! soo sorry i dont know our school only does the geoecology elective, i didnt even have time to loo at the other ones! so sorry!

aw ok well thanks for posting it anyway :)

no problem! everyone was asking for it so i put it up :D amm i think it was
    Agrie in mezzogornio and tourims or transport in the BMW or GDA
    hope it helps:)

THANK YOU :D last question i promise! :) Do you know if
    positive and negative effect of migration and site, situation and function of a map came up for the elective as a question together?
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lauren333

thank yo sooo much! thats great!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BritBrit

Can anyone clarify the following in relation to DEB Geog?
    Was a waterfall on the os map to use in landform development? In the concept of a region question.... what was the exact Q? Did you have to just describe any one region?? Alternatively what urban centre did you have to discuss and what is the population distribution Q on the regional?
    Thanks so much! I'd be beyond grateful if someone could contact me soon as I have Geog first thing in the morning at 9!

THANK YOU :D last question i promise! :) Do you know if
    positive and negative effect of migration and site, situation and function of a map came up for the elective as a question together?
    :p

in the other human elective im prretty sure was
    something off a diagram for part A, B was site function etc on a map, i think part C had somethong to do with migration but im not 100% so not sure if i would chance it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

I'm actually begging someone here to put up DEB AG SCIENCE!!!!! could someone please update the spreadsheet please please please :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 xamox

Anyone has Scanned Chemistry mock paper? or Ordinary Maths paper 2 Message me please :) i have everything else

• Registered Users Posts: 16 patrickkelly

will someone be able to PM e construction studies exam question for the pres
    please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

will someone be able to PM e construction studies exam question for the pres
    please :)

Check the spreadsheet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 HML

Anyone have anything on OL Examcraft French? Looked at the spreadsheet but a lot of the information didn't specify which company it was!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement