Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Geohelp

shauners wrote: »
    HL biology DEB anyone? I have home ec DEB, Maths p1 DEB, English p1 DEB and Irish p1 examcraft!
    Could you PM me what's on maths paper 1 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

I also have DEB Maths paper 1, and english DEB paper 1 and 2. Aswell as Geog HL DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lizlemon16

ciaran. wrote: »
    i have higher level geography and business done (deb) if anyone wants them? but REALLY need higher level history deb if anyone could help? :)

I have history if you can tell me about geography and biology if u can? I'll pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

anyone have ol maths paper 1? examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cblack18

Looking for HL Maths Paper 2 examcraft, what theorem is on?

Will swap ANY deb papers in return!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

anonimous wrote: »
    History (HL) deb paper. Any spoilers anyone for topics pursuit of sovereignty, dictatorship and democracy, northern ireland politics 49-93 (I think) and the document q?

?????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 iammature69lol

redmond11 wrote: »
    HL Business please PM me I have English, Irish P2, History and Maths OL P1 all DEB

COuld you please pm me the history? Am desperate! Sorry, I dont have any spoilers for business tho :/:)

IRISH (HIGHER - DEB) PAPER I TITLES FOR AISTE, SPEECH AND DEBATE? PLEASE!!!!!

cblack18 wrote: »
    Looking for HL Maths Paper 2 examcraft, what theorem is on?

Will swap ANY deb papers in return!

I don't do HL Maths..but could you PLEASE help me with DEB HL history??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 lizlemon16

LCkillme wrote: »
    xamox wrote: »
    can someone... please give me HL Business pleaseeeee
    i have biology & lcvp

In DEB biology? Could you please pm me and I can give you business.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 UC

Anybody have any information about the history mock?
    Getting a bit desperate at this stage.

I have DEBS Biology, Irish paper one and two, English paper one and OL Maths done if hints on those would help anyone out but I think most hints about those have already been posted.

lizlemon16 wrote: »
    ciaran. wrote: »
    i have higher level geography and business done (deb) if anyone wants them? but REALLY need higher level history deb if anyone could help? :)

I have history if you can tell me about geography and biology if u can? I'll pm you.

Dont suppose you could help me with history too? Am desperate for them but don't do geog or bio, sorry! :/

If anyone knows anything to do with HL history PLEASE let me know!! I have detailed HL German spoilers for the letter & auserung if anyone needs!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Has anyone done the examcraft HL History?? Please, I'm absolutely desperate!

I dont have history until next thursday but my history teacher told us to concentrate on
    Sinn Fein, The Treaty, Coleraine, Brookborough and Rise of fascism.
    Im pretty sure that these are examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 christopherw

biology please :(

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Saracarroll

Hi does anyone have examcraft maths paper 2 HL thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 shauners

UC wrote: »

I have DEBS Biology, Irish paper one and two, English paper one and OL Maths done if hints on those would help anyone out but I think most hints about those have already been posted.

history mock is tmoro could pm you then,
    could you please send me biology? I'm desperate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 JUSME123

Anyone have Maths HL Paper 2 debs?? I have it tomorrow and desperately need help. Also I have French HL and Maths HL P1 if anyone needs them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 shauners

JUSME123 wrote: »
    Anyone have Maths HL Paper 2 debs?? I have it tomorrow and desperately need help. Also I have French HL and Maths HL P1 if anyone needs them.

hiya could you please send me French ? thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 DEBgirl

Ciara 5 wrote: »
    Theme or issue wasn't on it
    It was GV/Veiwpoint and literary genre

What were the questions on
    Literary Genre and GV&VP?
    :)

Mod note - please read the first post of the thread about using spoilers.

History HL (debs):
    The document Q is India, theres a cartoon and then the question is What were the difficulties associated with the Partition 1947?

Pursuit Of Sovereignity:
    1. What was importance of Eucharistic Congress in promoting Irish culture and religious identity?
    2.Impact of WW2 on economy and society in Belfast.
    3.Impact of Eamonn de Valeras pursuit of sovereignity on Anglo-Irish relations 1922-1945
    4.How did Anglo-Irish Treaty negotiations and subsequent agreement lead to the Irish Civil War

Politics and Society N.I.:
    1.Impact of welfare state in N.I. on one or more: education, health, housing
    2.How did succesive government in the republic of Ireland respond to the Troubles 1973-1987
    3.Something about Appretice Boys I can't remember
    4. Why was the decision to locate a new university at Coleraine controversial.

what are the topics on irish (hl) paper I, please? (deb)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

Would really appreciate if anybody could PM me some chemistry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SL122

is that debs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 christopherw

shauners wrote: »
    history mock is tmoro could pm you then,
    could you please send me biology? I'm desperate!
    i know the history
    colereaine treaty sinn fein welfare state america bus boycott document is india.
    any chance of biology?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DEBgirl

I have the History paper if you would be able to PM me Math and Biology please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 AislingSmyth

DEBS physics?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 UC

anonimous wrote: »
    History HL:
    The document Q is India, theres a cartoon and then the question is What were the difficulties associated with the Partition 1947?

Pursuit Of Sovereignity:
    1. What was importance of Eucharistic Congress in promoting Irish culture and religious identity?
    2.Impact of WW2 on economy and society in Belfast.
    3.Impact of Eamonn de Valeras pursuit of sovereignity on Anglo-Irish relations 1922-1945
    4.How did Anglo-Irish Treaty negotiations and subsequent agreement lead to the Irish Civil War

Politics and Society N.I.:
    1.Impact of welfare state in N.I. on one or more: education, health, housing
    2.How did succesive government in the republic of Ireland respond to the Troubles 1973-1987
    3.Something about Appretice Boys I can't remember
    4. Why was the decision to locate a new university at Coleraine controversial.

what are the topics on irish (hl) paper I, please?
    I can't remember all of them but these were the easiest ones:
    1.The life of the language is speaking it. (that's the importance of Irish one.)
    2. A speech on the importance of the internet.
    3. A speech on the environment.
    4. A newspaper article about an interview you conducted with 3 girls that left your school 5 years ago.
    5. International problems that interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lozzmocks12

Don't know if this has been said previously but is
    oideachas
    an essay/debate topic for DEBS or examcraft Irish HL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Dally2009

For HL English, on both DEB and Exam Craft is there a question on the
    theme of deception
    for Hamlet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement