Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted : 80's Cover Band (Bray)

Options
  • 13-07-2011 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

We are putting together an 80's cover band. Not just any cover band. We want to be the best 80's cover band out there so we can make a great deal of money playing weddings and the like. We are looking for experienced musicians that can learn songs in their own time and play them when we meet to practice once or twice per week. We have somewhere to practice already. We need Lead, Rythm & Bass guitarists and a keyboard player. The band will be heavily focussed on vocals also and we already have experienced top class singers to accompany the musicians. If you are interested please reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fudan

Hey

I'm a bass player, living in Greystones, plenty of experience. What type of 80's songs are you hoping to play? PM me if you want to arrange a practice / audition.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xavi-Wan

Hey,

I live in Dublin. Are you rehearsing in bray?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 s3bl3x

Do you have a PA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dgriffiths

Hi

I am interested in the keyboard role in your band

I also am a lead singer and a guitarest

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gavmacf1

hey there

im a keyboard player, can you pm me with some details

what type of songs, when is the auditions happening?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sugarloaf95

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. A lot of things happening over the last few months so only getting this together now. We have vocals, bass and drums sorted. As soom as we can get keys, rythm and lead we are going to get going. We will be practicing in Bray. Are you still interested in this?

We are putting together an 80's cover band. Not just any cover band. We want to be the best 80's cover band out there so we can make a great deal of money playing weddings and the like. We are looking for experienced musicians that can learn songs in their own time and play them when we meet to practice once or twice per week. We have somewhere to practice already. We need Lead and Rythm guitarists and a keyboard player. The band will be heavily focussed on vocals also and we already have experienced top class singers to accompany the musicians. If you are interested please reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.
    Sugarloaf95: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭shto

PM sent

Need a drummer as chap pulled out. We are nearly there.. Any drummers out there wNna make some money?

• Advertisement

You still interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

What kind of gear to you guys have? Full PA Rig, lighting etc?

Have you got a setlist together yet?

We have a pa alright. No lighting though. This is a new startup.

Any keyboard players interested in this? Everything else is in place...

Hey.. Any keyboard players out there interested?

We are putting together an 80's cover band. Not just any cover band. We want to be the best 80's cover band out there so we can make a great deal of money playing weddings and the like. We are looking for experienced musicians that can learn songs in their own time and play them when we meet to practice once or twice per week. We have somewhere to practice already. We need Lead, Rythm & Bass guitarists and a keyboard player. The band will be heavily focussed on vocals also and we already have experienced top class singers to accompany the musicians. If you are interested please reply.

Need rythm guitarist now ... Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

Did u get a drummer ?

Did u get a drummer ?

I am a keyboard player, if you are interested, i alson sing lead and backing

I am a keyboard player, if you are interested, i also sing lead and backing

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Robin Ball

Hey guys,

If you still need a drummer I'd like to audition. I'm 34, have my own equipment and transport. I've been playing since I was 12.... PM me if you are still looking.

Thanks

R

• Advertisement

Robin Ball wrote: »
    Hey guys,

If you still need a drummer I'd like to audition. I'm 34, have my own equipment and transport. I've been playing since I was 12.... PM me if you are still looking.

Thanks

R
    We got a drummer. Thanks though

Did u get a drummer ?
    We did. Thanks though mate

dgriffiths wrote: »

I am a keyboard player, if you are interested, i also sing lead and backing

Thanks mate but we are sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭RebelRebel

Are you still looking for a rhythm guitarist? if so let me know and i'll send you my details.

Calling all keyboard players....Anybody out there interested in playing?

Let us know if you are interested..

Let us know if you are interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 maxsweeney

If ye need anymore vocalists I would be interested. Maybe if someone drops out or somehting. I have years of experience and have been in 3 cover bands, 2 tribute bands and busking and choirs for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maxibrady1

Hi im a pro keyboard player would be interested you can call me on regards . James

Mod edit/ Phone numbers not allowed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭patrickkelly90

Hey, have you guys got a guitar player yet?

Advertisement