Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

lol at whoever lost money on janet in bottom two :rolleyes: you shud be supporting a girl from your own country ffs

Just because she is Irish doesn't not mean we have to support her, thats pure nonsense! I'm disappointed she's through as I felt her performance was worst last night

Last time Misha was in the bottom 2, the tactical voting did not happen, I could see it happening this time if Kitty does well with Over the Rainbow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Poor Louis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Fat-Albert-cartoon.jpg

to go

fatal-attraction.jpg

to stay ;)

38dz.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

GO JANET RAH RAH RAH :cool: dancing-emoticons-3.gif

In your face barlow and kelly and tulisa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Despite the fact you don't believe in her or what's she's doing? That it's your opinion her performances are well below par?

Can it with that nonsense.

Swallow yer pride and principles! Ive got me a poster of 20% of one direction in my bedroom cos my country needs me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Louis knows shes gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Courageous Rabbit

C'mon Kitty!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Louis looks so defeated, d'aww

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Cmon Kitty!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

irishh_bob wrote: »
    how likely is that to happen ?

Very slim, thankfully.
    darlett wrote: »
    Does that make her more like Janet than Kitty then??? :D

I don't particularly like either of them either!

Kitty's a goner!! Don't think she deserves it this week though.

BITCH BE SINGING MAH SONG!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

darlett wrote: »
    Swallow yer pride and principles! Ive got me a poster of 20% of one direction in my bedroom cos my country needs me :rolleyes:

is that the 20 % that shows all 5 arses?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

This is good, go Kitty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Kitty is wearing clothes this time. Nice touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I would pick kitty before mischa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Not sure Louis really cares anymore. He was really emotional last week when johnny and kitty were in 'the bottom two

Hmmmm, not sure if I like that version of somewhere over the rainbow. Isreal kamawakieokeoeoekeo sang it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

might go to deadlock, tulisa consistently has said she could see kitty doing tours etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

2 seconds in, she's making a right balls of it.

She is GONE!

(But would want her to stay over Mischa B)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I dont think i can call this tbh...both are only showing their "nice side" in the last 2 shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

wrong song choice, no 1 will do it better than Leona, and the nose is sounding big time in this song.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bebostalker

Just because she is Irish doesn't not mean we have to support her, thats pure nonsense! I'm disappointed she's through as I felt her performance was worst last night

Last time Misha was in the bottom 2, the tactical voting did not happen, I could see it happening this time if Kitty does well with Over the Rainbow

do you not support the irish soccer/rugby teams either then? :rolleyes:

stunning performance by kitty she should introduce shayne ward half was through and duet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Kitty reminds me of Janine from Eastenders, therefore I don't think this song suits her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Kitty doesn't deserve bottom 2 every week, bless her. She's grown on me, not so scary today.... maybe because she's wearing trousers now?? She's still nasal though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Courageous Rabbit

This is good, go Kitty!!

This is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm so torn here...

On one hand I can't lose tonight.. on the other hand I'd rather have Kitty than that smug arrogant diva-wannabe Mischa B

No way they'll kick her out though.. bye bye Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Louis knew she was gone as soon as she got the death slot and the diva edit last night. We all did.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I hate this song so anyone could sing it and I'd think it was awful, but I suppose does sound nice. Has to go though, has to.

Well done Kitty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bebostalker

wrong song choice, no 1 will do it better than Leona, and the nose is sounding big time in this song.

shayne ward's was better.

• Advertisement

Ha my god shifty eyes louis to the MAX!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement