Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

batman

Options
  • 18-07-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭

i use too get the batman comic around 1990-1993. some of them are special edition. but I was in eason lately and they have changed abit. like there nit a wide too hold etc.

anyone ever get these comics from years ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 toy fairs

no, but i want to start getting some batman from darkhorse comics. im hoping ill find a few at the dublin comic and toy mart. really looking forward to it. if i dont ill prob got one of the comic shops in city center after.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Given that Batman is a DC property, you'll be lucky to find any Dark Horse Batman comics (outside of odd crossovers like Batman/Grendel or Batgirl/Ghost).

That being said, DC have just relaunched their entire line so this may be a good time to get started on them if you want to start with the monthly comics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 toy fairs

thanks for that, i used to get all the star wars darkhorse comic years ago. i recently got a batman one from darkhorse at the carboot.Really enjoyed it Only cost me 50c. But it very rare to find comic at the old carboot sales at the mo. so will have to head in to town.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

toy fairs wrote: »
    thanks for that, i used to get all the star wars darkhorse comic years ago. i recently got a batman one from darkhorse at the carboot.Really enjoyed it Only cost me 50c. But it very rare to find comic at the old carboot sales at the mo. so will have to head in to town.

Ah, if you're doing the back issue thing at car boot sales or conventions you might actually find copies of them so. Failing that ebay's your best bet. (I know a lot of comics companies are moving to do digital comics now but the inter-company crossovers are always the most awkward ones for reprinting/republishing).

Advertisement