Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Limerick. Photos by Stan. ;) -WARNING: Dialup Death]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Stan the man

del

del

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Are you really saying that nobody else can post a picture in this thread?
    God forbid someone else would do a horrible photoshop job on mixing an old photo with a recent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Brilliant photos there CCSl.
    I've seen some of your photos on here before and would be happy if you had a thread dedicated to your own professional Limerick related photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

CCSL wrote: »
    IMGP4164.JPG

:D

Really like this picture. You captured an impossible sense of motion with the angle you chose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Melion wrote: »
    Are you really saying that nobody else can post a picture in this thread?
    God forbid someone else would do a horrible photoshop job on mixing an old photo with a recent one.

Seems a bit confrontational?

- That said Stans half of the equation has been edited out..... :confused:

For the record, I think that most People will agree that the Photoshopped pics on here were all well done and have received a great many sincere compliments.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Raiser wrote: »
    Seems a bit confrontational?

- That said Stans half of the equation has been edited out..... :confused:

For the record, I think that most People will agree that the Photoshopped pics on here were all well done and have received a great many sincere compliments.....

Its great to see the city through somone else's eyes. Stan has spotted things in the City That I have grown up in that I never have so keep up the great work Stan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Brave Man standing in the middle of o'connell st to take the last one :D
    ahhh a wet limerick, i like wet limerick reminds me of limerick poets. some think wet limerick as dull but i think its inspiring.

now this is the kind of thing i like comparrision photos of now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

99842.JPG

If you are the owner of the copyright for this photo it would be within your interest to get in touch with me as a local sporting organisation has expressed interest in purchasing your photo for display in their stadium. Also if anyone else know's who took this photo you might get in touch and point me in the right direction.

• Advertisement

I believe it was taken on the near top floor of the new sky scraper building

dsc03931fi.jpg

dsc03928.jpg

dsc03932x.jpg

tbc

dsc04011u.jpg

dsc04016c.jpg

dsc04013i.jpg

del

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

A few ordinary photos.

dsc00010ok.jpg

dsc00027ok.jpg

dsc00023ok.jpg

And something for the 'Limerick Leader':)

Ennis Road 1880 - 1914

ennisrd8014ok.jpg

newenn1.jpg

ennisrdmix.jpg

newenn2.jpg

they are fantastic pictures all of them but
    does anyone else find these eerie.its like the people in the pics havent passed on they are still on the ennis road looking at people but cant be seen.im watching to many horror movies maybe?

^^ Thank You.

del

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

djman wrote: »
    nicest pic I've ever seen of Limerick

where was this taken from ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

52 posts in a row?

Take it easy Stan. You don't have to post every single picture. Post up the best, link to the rest.

..... ok, u have right im doing this for mysefl not for you ....sick people

del

• Advertisement

52 posts in a row?

Take it easy Stan. You don't have to post every single picture. Post up the best, link to the rest.

4/post , if i give 8 -WARNING: Dialup Death] smarty

Now, better genius? Enjoy yourself, if my pictures and posts were problem for you. Dear moderator. :rolleyes:

Write about failing companies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Now, better genius? Enjoy yourself, if my pictures and posts were problem for you. Dear moderator. :rolleyes:

Write about failing companies.

No need to throw your toys out of the pram Stan. I never said to delete your pictures. I asked you to stop posting so many of them. 200 photos in a row is too many. Pick your favourites and post them in this thread. If you're hosting the other pictures on a different website, you can post a link to the collection.

Sometimes I'll show my photos. I hope that no one has anything against. :eek:;)

Regards.

Stan :)

dsc00003kopia.jpg

dsc00005kopia.jpg

dsc00006kopia.jpg

dsc00016kopia.jpg

HI stan the man i like your pics could you email me them some time id like to have some as i dont live in limerick no more

mike803 wrote: »
    Rumorhas it it has cost 30,000e

dont we "owe" the banks €24000 :P

No need to throw your toys out of the pram Stan. I never said to delete your pictures. I asked you to stop posting so many of them. 200 photos in a row is too many. Pick your favourites and post them in this thread. If you're hosting the other pictures on a different website, you can post a link to the collection.

**** U!

2wbtdz4.gif

Ban this account and have fun.

As you wish! Stan the man banned for a week for abusive posting.

50 posts removed after the images within were deleted.

**** U!

2wbtdz4.gif

Ban this account and have fun.

ahh now Stan you cant do that mate, you have done a great job but this is too far, you have to see it for a bandwidth side of things mate too much stuff put up makes it impossible for utters to work with.

Plus your used imageshack so you could have just linked Jack from there

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

crazygeryy wrote: »
    they are fantastic pictures all of them but
    does anyone else find these eerie.its like the people in the pics havent passed on they are still on the ennis road looking at people but cant be seen.im watching to many horror movies maybe?

brilliant last one with them blended, any more???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Haha I was wondering who this del guy was that stan keeps talking about, had to re-read the thread.

I love this thread though, please don't delete it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

why is Stan acting like a child?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement