Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIV Positive.

Options
  • 05-03-2011 3:21am

What would you do? Would you tell everyone you've been with? Tell your Mum? Would it ruin your life?

Gonna get checked soon and I'm already a bit worried. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Tell your mother? For why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

No but I'd tell yore ma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

stupid is as stupid does

Tigger wrote: »
    stupid is as stupid does

So you're stupid if you have a cheating partner, a condom breaks or you get a dodgy tattoo/piercing..? Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

As that old wise seer Jeremy Kyle once said....."Why didn't ya put something on the end of it??"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Where's 'Aids by Google' when you need him..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

pack a johnny the next time you dip your wick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

**looks at OP's location**

Best of luck with that mate

Obaraten wrote: »
    Thats why "sucky sucky 5 dolla" cost much more then you think
    Senna wrote: »
    **looks at OP's location**

Best of luck with that mate

Never been with a hooker and never will.. Wouldn't be able to get it up. But nice generalisation there so keep up the good work. I just did a course here, I'm not a sex tourist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

What would you do? Tell your Mum?
    :eek:

:D

What a thread, you need an i in your username to make it the perfect troll thread.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

It definitely wouldnt ruin my life with the range of treatments available now. They're only improving with time. Its not the life sentence it once was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Never been with a hooker and never will.. Wouldn't be able to get it up. But nice generalisation there so keep up the good work. I just did a course here, I'm not a sex tourist.

Was it an inter course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Not an unfair presumption in fairness.

I get it all the time from locals and ex-pats here - 'You go to red light tonight??'.

Eh, no thanks. Just because I'm white doesn't mean I'm a sex tourist. I'm here for a job and I'm 27, not a 67. I'm happy to chat up normal women.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Homosexuality forum is that way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    It definitely wouldnt ruin my life with the range of treatments available now. They're only improving with time. Its not the life sentence it once was.

This is so true. It really is not the same deal as it was in the 80s. There are lots of treatments available and you can now live a full and long life relatively uninterrupted it if you are on the right drug program.

And you have to tell people that you were with if you have it. It's only decent. If they can get the treatment they need in time you can save a life or prevent a baby being born ill.

Oranage2 wrote: »
    >

What a ridiculous thing to post!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

In fairness, I do know a girl with HIV, who contracted it from sharing needles, during a ****ty period of her life. She is totally clean now, has a perfectly healthy child and is in a loving relationship with someone without HIV and teaches yoga for a living.

HIV doesn't have to be a death sentence and sufferers can live perfectly normal, healthy lives.

Best of luck with the test OP - be careful in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Hot Lips wrote: »
    What a ridiculous thing to post!:eek:

It was a joke in an 'ignorance is bliss' type of way!

Was orignally gonna post something different but it was probalby a bannable offence -

• Advertisement

Oranage2 wrote: »
    >
    What the fuk are you at posting that.? So disgustingly ignorant.
    Best of luck with the test OP - be careful in future!

I am careful, it's just the very odd time that when I'm drunk, know I wont finish and I trust that the girl is innocent that I take of the condom.. I've only done it a handful of times over the years but it only takes one.

What would you do? Would you tell everyone you've been with? Tell your Mum? Would it ruin your life?

OP, if you are serious about this, my advice would be to post it in PI.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

When I am in third world countries I wouldn´t bang local girls.
    (Who obviously are only looking for a way out, an escape, nothing more)

I am not worried, I do a full medical with work every 6 months so that will detect anything. But I just dont put myself in the position where I could pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Tigger wrote: »
    stupid is as stupid does

Case in point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

orourkeda wrote: »
    pack a johnny the next time you dip your wick

In case he gets even more aids? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

AIDS By Gookle, yeah!!

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    In case he gets even more aids? :confused:

In case I'd spread it.. There's 2 reasons for condoms, you AND her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

i feel bad for you, at first i was a impartial verging on trolling but when i saw your location, i remembered how i have the perfect natural deterrant in the fact i get dizzy from the humidy n all the blood having gone to my cock. is a dangerous place.. where even the fúcking trannies are alluring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Are you sure?

Not just sure....................HIV positive.

• Advertisement

i feel bad for you, at first i was a impartial verging on trolling but when i saw your location, i remembered how i have the perfect natural deterrant in the fact i get dizzy from the humidy n all the blood having gone to my cock. is a dangerous place.. where even the fúcking trannies are alluring

Well the thread was supposed to be how people would react... I only gave my reason for starting the thread as an after thought.

That's how AH has always and will always work. Get the OP wrong in the slightest and the thread is instantly gone to shlt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement