Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you going out tonight?

Options

Comments

Yes! I actually have a life!

Whats that like? I've forgotten :( ! Stupid college.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

NothingMan wrote: »
    Of course :confused:, where in the rule book does it say I can't go out Friday & Saturday? I'm a young man about town, with high flying prospects and a spring in my step. I'm sure I'll manage a couple of rambunctious shenanigans filled eve's. :pac:.

Wel if you'd answered the OP's question about going out Friday OR Saturday properly..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

where??:confused::confused:

I don't want you turning up there :pac:

Biggins wrote: »
    I decline to answer on the grounds that I might be subjected to the bottom end of a frying pan if she ever reads this thread! :D

A very diplomatic and sensible answer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Biggins wrote: »
    Wife has just left home for the Childline concert tonight in our nations capital (on TV tonight live as well I think).

I made sure she brought with her extra warm gear, torch, back-up charged battery for her phone and talked through alternate ways of escaping out of the capital in case it looks like she is blocked by getting home the same way she got up there.

I always thought 'Biggins' was a girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

My night out tonight got cancelled, just as well really, I have exams next week!

Feel for my ma though, it was her retirement bash. Had to be postponed as the roads round my way are doing their best ice-rink impersonations.

I managed a 360 spin this am when I was college-bound.

I returned home immediately, nothing's worth endangering myself and others.

Those **** seem wasted now, don't they?

No.. but I am sure he's some sort of super spy or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

spending the night in with the other half! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I'm arsed if I'm going anywhere in this poxy weather! I'm embracing doing nothing but being a slob all weekend!

• Advertisement

spending the night in with the other half! :)

Sexy-time :D
    At least Peep Show is on tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Probably will, but with this weather it will only be as far as the local.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Wel if you'd answered the OP's question about going out Friday OR Saturday properly..:P

I just read the title "Are you going out tonight" My time's too precious to be reading whole posts. You know that, I'm a very important person in my field...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I am debating going straight home after work & getting tescoes to deliver the ingredients for hot whiskies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No.. but I am sure he's some sort of super spy or something.
    I'm your binman and I'm going through your rubbish right now! :D
    You had TV dinners in the last two days.
    I better not mention anything about the pregnancy testing kits I found.
    ...Ooops ...too late! :pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    Sexy-time :D
    At least Peep Show is on tonight!

Do you mean the TV show or are you intending on drilling a hole into their wall and watching them have sexy-time?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

prob will to the local but def wearing the wellies...totally snowbound..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

Going to an MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) event, then out into town on the rip!.
    Might bump into you. I'm sure you will probably take that as a cue to start a fight.

I've got a bottle of Jameson and some blue diamonds with my name on them. Girls watch out.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Why yes... I'll be going out to the
    SANTA STRIKE FORCE COMEDY NIGHT TOMORROW!
    (best of all... its free :) )

*ahem*

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    Why yes... I'll be going out to the
    SANTA STRIKE FORCE COMEDY NIGHT TOMORROW!
    (best of all... its free :) )

*ahem*

DeV.

Must. Resist. Reporting. Post. For. Shilling.

Must.

Resist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Finishing up work now and I'm off to the offey to get some beer. Every Friday is my "pat on the back, here's a beer" way to kick-start a relaxing weekend for meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

NothingMan wrote: »
    You know that, I'm a very important person in my field...

Scarecrow?

:pac:

Do you mean the TV show or are you intending on drilling a hole into their wall and watching them have sexy-time?

Either/or will do tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Go out....in Ireland....:confused:

Why would I want to poison my mind with the thought of people actually enjoying sh1t pop music and seeing all the ''heavies'' (lulz) trying to prove they're hard enough (no pun intended)....

Nah, I'll be lighting up some NY Diesel with that Cheese and cruising to The Dark Side Of The Moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Archeron

A golden era for the cloak room operators.

"Well, a jumper, some rainboots, two coats, a scarf, gloves, handbag and a bobble hat. That'll be 20 quid please"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Going out later but only local so I can walk there and back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Archeron wrote: »
    A golden era for the cloak room operators.

"Well, a jumper, some rainboots, two coats, a scarf, gloves, handbag and a bobble hat. That'll be 20 quid please"

The great old phrase still rings true - ''a fool and their money are soon parted''.

I feel sorry for people that go out and pay over the odds just because they don't understand the concept of saying ''no - lower your prices or fcuk off!''. We, just sit there and pay it - again and again and again.

Pathetic really, this new mentality. There are publicans and nightclub operators that would rather close down than lower their prices - that is just so conclusively inconceivable.

What is wrong with people in this country...the Celtic Tiger illusion certainly went to peoples' heads.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey... OP asked... I'm entitled to reply :P ;)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Scambuster wrote: »
    Might bump into you. I'm sure you will probably take that as a cue to start a fight.

I've got a bottle of Jameson and some blue diamonds with my name on them. Girls watch out.

Quit it now or you're on holidays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I'm going to the pub for dinner and drinks tonight.

Then to a nightclub tomorrow night.

Yes! I actually have a life!

Edit: I may have to strip off several layers of clothes upon entering the nightclub

This nightclub, will, I expect become full shortly after Princess Peach arrival. Can you pls warn your fans before you go there so we will have a chance to get in:D

Advertisement