Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen MTB Lapierre

Options
  • 21-11-2010 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Stephen storm 3.jpg Got my Lapierre Pro Team stolen in Trinity College on 11th November 2010. Please keep an eye out, miss my bike! Know the feeling ,your head is melted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Moved from Raams stolen bike thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Sorry to hear about the bike, but have you any better pictures (of the bike that is!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 surf safari

Thanks I will have a look for some minus the bum bag and carrier. Have to get some yo yos together for another bike

Did you get your bike nicked as well? I only joined an hour ago. did i get over 2,500 hits? this is a site I found yesterday join up and we start a revolution!:)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dublin-Bike-Theft/153042051397648

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

That is a sweet bike Surf. I do a bit of cycling around the city so I'll keep my eyes open. Can you post a more upfront pic of the bike?

• Advertisement

only signed up yesterday. The positive response to my stolen bike would give you some faith in mankind. Most people are sound pity about the few who **** it up for everyone. I have had many thing stolen over the years, you get over it but the bike is a killer its like your 3rd leg. Thanks for all your support, best wishes, help and suggestions. As soon as I get a chance I will have a hunt around town with a u lock in case i need it !dont feel as bad now!!!

Thanks a million Faith. Please see my response to help on tread, i am new to this so don't want to piss people off saying the same thing again. Dont have many pictures of my bike minus carrier etc, if i come accross better ones will post thanks:)

hopefully i can use this act:)Thanks!

Advertisement