Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurkers, come and say "hi"!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

For shame, I remember my days when I didn't realise it was the best thing ever, but now I can't get enough. Love 70%. 99% tastes like bricks. Of course the milky kind is delicious too. Mmm animal bars. Is grand to talk about, don't worry.

Funny that's really the only one I know and like by kings of leon, but sooo overplayed. You've listened to lots there saoirse :-p
    So many listens. I suppose I'd be the same but never bother setting things up for lastfm anymore. I'll listen to nearly every genre, eclectic like that. Used to be much more picky. Metal and classical were my main loves back then.

Love scifi too, fantasy is my favourite. A Song of Ice and Fire series, Malazan: Books of the Fallen series, Prince of Nothing series...and I best stop naming books now.
    Yep, there are star trek books I think, i haven't read them heh. Those Orwellian style books are fantastic, 1984, Animal Farm etc.

Also Sciency nerdy person..I asked for a technical science dictionary thing for my 7th birthday, oh dear :p

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

For shame, I remember my days when I didn't realise it was the best thing ever, but now I can't get enough. Love 70%. 99% tastes like bricks. Of course the milky kind is delicious too. Mmm animal bars. Is grand to talk about, don't worry.
    animals bars made by nestle :( but so tasty!
    Funny that's really the only one I know and like by kings of leon, but sooo overplayed. You've listened to lots there saoirse :-p
    So many listens. I suppose I'd be the same but never bother setting things up for lastfm anymore. I'll listen to nearly every genre, eclectic like that. Used to be much more picky. Metal and classical were my main loves back then.
    yeh, my tastes have definitely broadened in the past few years. As i'm getting old! Yeh, i just set up last fm so long ago. it's been handy for finding new bands and that tho. And shame about KOL. They have some absolutely cracking songs, especially on the first 2 albums you must consider :
    the bucket

trani
    Love scifi too, fantasy is my favourite. A Song of Ice and Fire series, Malazan: Books of the Fallen series, Prince of Nothing series...and I best stop naming books now.
    i think this is what i was referring too when i said star trek books :rolleyes: :D
    Also Sciency nerdy person..I asked for a technical science dictionary thing for my 7th birthday, oh dear :p
    ok, you're a worse nerd than i am. Woohoo!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/acquires albums legally
    >_>

Hmm you might like the A Song of Ice and Fire out of those, least fantasy-ish and is just amazing.

Better nerd, better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

...hai

You are veggie eh! Hello, still love the name :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

...hai

/intrigued

Do go on :P

'Lurkers, come say "hi"!' Fair enough :pac:

/acquires albums legally
    >_>
    let me know what you think

Hmm you might like the A Song of Ice and Fire out of those, least fantasy-ish and is just amazing.
    they have been recommended highly, so i'm getting there!
    Better nerd, better :pac:
    touché
    ...hai
    coup?

by other people too?

hai..coup :pac:

by other people too?
    obviously, other better nerds....I'll reserve judgement on your recommendations for the mo. From what i've heard so far tho, i'm leaning toward "highly recommended by Tar - guaranteed to shake any innocence loose"

h us better nerds, what fine taste. /contacts them for celebration via binary
    Shure ya didn't need that innocence stuff anyway, here give it to me.

• Advertisement

h us better nerds, what fine taste. /contacts them for celebration via binary
    is a rolling eye smiley made out of ones and zeros? :rolleyes:
    Shure ya didn't need that innocence stuff anyway, here give it to me.
    ah you don't fail to live up to your reputation!

That is an evil smiley, don't be using that in my presence you,
    011011110111001000100000011001010110110001110011011001010010000000101111011100110111000001101111011011110110101101111001001000000111011001101111011010010110001101100101
    :p

Oh I have a reputation do I?
    Sounds like a pleasant one too. /deinnocents

tough job but someone's got to do it

Doesn't sound fun, ah suppose you I can take one for the team. :p

/deinnocents
    Feu wrote: »
    someone's got to do it
    [/s] I can take one for the team. :p

your making this too easy!

waitaminna waitaminna waitaminna, I am so not Chesty La Rue!
    /makes it harder

oh damn, there I go again

very good. As you were busty st claire

Yes, a chance to say hooty mc boob legitimately. That is all.

Carry on everybody.

<_<

get a room :P

also thief for stealing my waitamina --_-- /steals laser eyes

i'm not sure i want waitamina or laser eyes used in my direction!

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    get a room :P

also thief for stealing my waitamina --_-- /steals laser eyes
    That an offer? :pac:

I may have stolen it but that it not laser eyes, you fail. that's just the los smiley, gave that one too you, no patent pending or nuthin'
    ---_---

Oh lookie here, coy girl playing all hard to get

Before you know it, it will be opposites day and then bad things happen.

Sounds like you're half way there :/

/rubs thighs fervently

0.5 to go

Before you know it, it will be opposites day and then bad things happen.

eek!
    Sounds like you're half way there :/

double eek!
    /rubs thighs fervently

0.5 to go

i'm definitely out of my depth in the come and say hi thread! maybe it should be cume say thigh?

/rearranges to say hi and come thread.

So, welcome to the forum :pac:

/rearranges to say hi and come thread.

So, welcome to the forum :pac:

i'll consider myself welcomed! I'm sure the other lurkers are gonna be flooodin in to say hi now ;)

and on that note, i'm off out. more guinness now. [wait, is guinness veggie friendly? I'm abstaining from smithwicks til i make a firm decision on it!]

i'm definitely out of my depth in the come and say hi thread! maybe it should be cume say thigh?

lol!

Don't worry about your depth, maybe someone elses :eek:

ooo have fun, can't drink more than half a guinness ever myself.

lol!

Don't worry about your depth, maybe someone elses :eek:

ooo have fun, can't drink more than half a guinness ever myself.

worry about yours there missus -_-
    I've never even tasted it!

i'll consider myself welcomed! I'm sure the other lurkers are gonna be flooodin in to say hi now ;)

and on that note, i'm off out. more guinness now. [wait, is guinness veggie friendly? I'm abstaining from smithwicks til i make a firm decision on it!]
    Look at them streaming, come on join us guys, it's a party!

Well depends on how you look at it, a lot don't drink it as isinglass is used in the manufacturing, to filter it. However there is none in the final product.

Feu you are officially not a lurker, get thee to the grapevine :D

And you joined '05, where you been?

• Advertisement

She's already been in there, right little spammer now :P

oh reminds me to move my spam from know your veggies to there.

Advertisement