Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saying 'No' to Internationalism

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭PopeUrbanII

Overheal wrote: »
    Where do you propose to bug out to?

Wherever we can, after The Great Crash. Won't know until then. When you see America burning on TV, thanks to Obama, you'll begin to figure this stuff out, real-time, with me and the rest of the world. Obama will destroy White Christian America, during his second term in office, when he has nothing to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Btw, the Roman Empire, was actually pretty multi-cultural, bringing in people from all over Europe and parts Middle East and North Africa. So i think emulating Rome is a bad idea, if you against such things.

I must go for now. I have other frontiers to push back, in the name of Western Christian Civilization. God willing, I shall return.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Wherever we can, after The Great Crash. Won't know until then. When you see America burning on TV, thanks to Obama, you'll begin to figure this stuff out, real-time, with me and the rest of the world. Obama will destroy White Christian America, during his second term in office, when he has nothing to lose.

He barely got Healthcare past congress so I think the burning bill will get support.

What parts of the Bible refer to skin colour? Last time I checked it was about accepting Jesus and God as your savior or something to that effect, nothing to do with skin colour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

This is the funniest thread I have ever read on politics. No offence but you sound like the irish doorman who dosed me with lsd when I was 15. Really out there!

Whats with all the apocolyptic talk?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,038 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sorry. I give your arguments no merit whatsoever. I've considered them all, for years. I've lived most of them, for years. At 53, I reject them all, wholesale. YOU are the 'context' of my revolt. What is my 'specific argument'? Obama.
    DOWN WITH OBAMA
    So in regard to your blog and your Philosopher's Stone articles you said you planned to ask the question, and I quote:

We will deal with it by asking two more questions over the course of the next two Philosopher’s Stone columns: “Can we tell that he is a Marxist from his associations?” and “Can we tell that he is a Marxist from the principles he adopts?”

Did you ever find out if you could? I assume that since you have yet to publish the article that asks if he can be found to be a Marxist by the principles he adopts, that you have been unable to. And being unable to does not support your agenda, so of course why publish it, right?

Whats with all the apocolyptic talk?

A black Democrat is in office.

The end.

wes wrote: »
    Btw, the Roman Empire, was actually pretty multi-cultural, bringing in people from all over Europe and parts Middle East and North Africa. So i think emulating Rome is a bad idea, if you against such things.
    Christianity never conquered Rome, but learned Empire and Civilization from it, incorporated the same into itself after the fall, held Rome up as the standard for Christianized barbarians to ascend to in the name of European Man and Jesus Christ. Converted barbarians, beginning with the Franks, were instructed to first discipline themselves, then recalcitrant brethren, including the Vikings, and then march on Mongols and Muslims. In so doing, Christianity formed a new, brilliant culture and people. They forged the foundation of modern Europe. What they built is worth fighting to regain. In fact, it's our only hope.
    TO HELL WITH MODERNITY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

I say, 'no', to Internationalism. I say. 'hell no', to its every component. Today I start my crusade by condemning one such component-doctrine -- multi-culturalism.

Multi-culturalism is the death knell of Western Christian Civilization. Once the oppressive, thought-control regime of Political Correctness has declared war, in the name of multi-culturalism, European Christians instantly find themselves under attack. If they don't rally and resist, the death of their entire way of life is all but guaranteed.

That's precisely what's killing the West today. In America, for example, Liberal decadence produced the mendacious Obama Regime. Islamic-Sympathizer and Marxist Obama, in turn, is doing his level-best to cripple Western Christian America, such that it'll never recover. Despite the obvious nature of this struggle, millions of Euro-Americans, usually deluded by Marxist thought, support Obama, and have joined his quest to kill the Western Christian culture that built their country, from the ground up.

JUST SAY 'NO'

As a Native American might Say "Why the hell don't You get out of MY Country:P"

• Advertisement

TO HELL WITH MODERNITY

^ Says the man who is typing this on a Irish message board on the internet.

rovert wrote: »
    A black Democrat is in office.

The end.

Chicagoan to boot. It's not ideal. But seriously, its not the immigrants's fault. Most if them can't vote. Its New York and California's fault. White American liberals.

This is the funniest thread I have ever read on politics. No offence but you sound like the irish doorman who dosed me with lsd when I was 15. Really out there!
    "What are you, the king of knots?"

Overheal wrote: »
    "What are you, the king of knots?"

Eh? I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

The weird, hybrid-culture of Marxist globalism that's swallowing up the West today. It's all things Obama -- the attitude of forced human homogenization. "We're all the same. Nothing distinguishes any of us from the rest. Don't believe in anything unique, exclusive, self-centered, original. Go with the Herd. Stay with the Herd. Be what the Herd wants you to be -- just another herd-animal. There is no God. There is no nation. There is no such thing as individualism. There is nothing but THE HERD." I say to Hell with the Herd. I'M A WESTERN CHRISTIAN AMERICAN, AND I'M DAMNED PROUD OF THAT FACT. I won't join the Herd.
    Say no to multi-culturalism and internationalism? You're one to talk given that you're subscribing to an Abrahamic religion which was founded in the Middle East by a Palestinian.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭lithiumoxide

Troll-Face-successful-troll-Is-successful.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Is there a mod out there?

Eh? I don't get it.

My boss loves this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

kev9100 wrote: »
    Is there a mod out there?

He is currently combating the scourge of Marxism and the generally prevalent state of leftism on Californian Uni campuses on another forum, but will be back to deal with the crusader soon.

I, for one, look forward to being a knight and Lord in the new Medevial Europe. You all can be my serfs.

Troll-Face-successful-troll-Is-successful.jpg

You got it in one!:)

• Advertisement

Christianity never conquered Rome, but learned Empire and Civilization from it, incorporated the same into itself after the fall, held Rome up as the standard for Christianized barbarians to ascend to in the name of European Man and Jesus Christ. Converted barbarians, beginning with the Franks, were instructed to first discipline themselves, then recalcitrant brethren, including the Vikings, and then march on Mongols and Muslims. In so doing, Christianity formed a new, brilliant culture and people. They forged the foundation of modern Europe. What they built is worth fighting to regain. In fact, it's our only hope.
    TO HELL WITH MODERNITY

Secular Europe is doing just fine thank you very much. No major World Wars, since we came up with the EU.

[/QUOTE} God willing, I shall return.

Allah wishing You wont!

Hey look how 100% True Americans practice Christianity!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Now moving entire thread to AH. I swear, I don't know whether to red card any of the lunacy that's gone on here - does it even deserve red-carding as opposed to a slap round the head and a dose of medication? - or just to sweep it all under the rug. It's late, so I'm going for the latter.

And don't come back.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Aaaand for AH users out there: the wild views represented in this thread - this is the America you hate. So get it all out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

I don't think I've ever been to AH before... is this what they mean by the Dark Side? :eek:

And no, I don't suscribe to this.

Amerika wrote: »
    And no, I don't suscribe to this.
    I had hoped not!

AH is were all the american violence threads go. Except for that spurt were SLUSK kept linking police brutality in USP trying to call the country a fascist regime...

You know since that forum launched, I've had a hell of a time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

For anyone just joining us, here's a summary.

Jim Corr has joined boards, chaos ensues.

Regards,

Ela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

OP, Jesus was a PC commie type...

Nah, Jim Corr wasn't a gun nut.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Scofflaw wrote: »
    Now moving entire thread to AH.

Christ - we've had enough sh*t threads here the last few days without having the worst ones from other forums thrown in.

Advertisement