Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limericks Sexiest Women....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

I think its pointless having a thread on Limerick woman unless they are somewhat known to people as there would be loads..

for me it has to be elenor fitzgerald..i think shes flanneries gf,
    saw her out the other night, absolute cracker!

n649177101_1546859_8505.jpg

[img][/img]eleanor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

dave 27 wrote: »
    I think its pointless having a thread on Limerick woman unless they are somewhat known to people as there would be loads..

[img][/img]eleanor.jpg

She's nothing very special IMO,all smoke and mirrors

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There's no pleasing some people!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

There's no pleasing some people!

Don't get me wrong,shes a good looking bird ,just nothing spectacular.

Each to their own I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

dave 27 wrote: »

[img][/img]eleanor.jpg

And how is she known to people?? I have never heard of her... Absolute chauvinist/ sexist attitude here in saying that a woman can only be known through her more famous partner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Got hair in a girl
    That flows to her bones
    And a comb in her pocket
    If the wind get blown
    Stripes on her eyes when she walks slow
    But her face falls down
    When she go, go, go
    Black tear falling on my lazy queen
    Gotta tattooed tit say number 13

Where'd you get the First Pic Dave?

- Looks like you took it yourself after the Nightclub and have only one hand free for the Camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Ah shes a stunner when shes done up, Not gone on tattoos on boobs tho!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

Raiser wrote: »
    Where'd you get the First Pic Dave?

- Looks like you took it yourself after the Nightclub and have only one hand free for the Camera?

I just googled her name, there was a link on one of the pages to her facebook.

She also makes a few appearences in the famous Limerick Uncovered videos floating about on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Vanolder wrote: »
    And how is she known to people?? I have never heard of her... Absolute chauvinist/ sexist attitude here in saying that a woman can only be known through her more famous partner.

she was miss limerick one year, came second or third in miss Ireland ( I think the year rosanna won), works in Live 95, and does a lot of modelling and promo work. thought she split with flannery.

Also, I'm with-holding the rest of my story, lets say dave27 would be a bit jealous :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

zuroph wrote: »
    she was miss limerick one year, came second or third in miss Ireland ( I think the year rosanna won), works in Live 95, and does a lot of modelling and promo work. thought she split with flannery.

Also, I'm with-holding the rest of my story, lets say dave27 would be a bit jealous :p

Ah I was only part joking.. still never heard of her and unless they are bad pics certainly would not consider her Limericks sexiest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Get over it. I wasn't pluggin his business, I was saying thanks for what he gave me (and other boarsies) for the next meet up.

That has nothing to do with this thread. Post it somewhere more appropriate please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

was my last post regarding the tatoo deleted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

kilburn wrote: »
    was my last post regarding the tatoo deleted ?

we started waffeling :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

Melion wrote: »
    Ill be blatant here. Not one of the Chronicle Celebrities do anything for me. Celia Holman-Lee and her hanger-ons make me sick to my stomach. There are plenty of gorgeous women in Limerick, none of them make the papers though.

Totally agree with what you describe as "Chronicle celebrities",
    I've always thought the same and funny how if most of these people actually left Limerick how unsuccessful they might actually be in say, London or Paris.
    It's easy to make yourself out to be 'something' here.

Limerick's a kind of comfort zone to them, Brown Thomas feeds their self-esteem and without all the 'usual' self-created 'in-crowd' they really would be nothing without one another ie; not appearing on papers every 2.6 seconds courtesy of personal friendships with pre-arranged 'paps'.
    And Limerick's so small that I suppose they have no choice but to stick together and feed their need for 'notoriety'.
    They would be annonymous rejects elsewhere. Shallow down they know it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Vanolder wrote: »

She's a good looking girl and was known around Limerick before she went out with Jerry Flannery (may have even been miss limerick). As far as I know they are broken up a good while now.

The polish girl in Ryan Centra on William Street is a cracker, whenever I'm in the city with work I always try to make an excuse to go in for a look.

Advertisement