Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know Mary Murphy's new location?

Options
  • 28-05-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I went to an excellent fortune teller in Dublin just off Talbot street. I have been going to her for years but Unfortunatly the last time I went up to see her she had moved with no notice of her new address.
    Does anybody know where Mary Murphy moved to or have a telephone number. I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Mary is now base in the ilac centre in the moore street entrance.... she is up stair across the internet shop in the ilac centre in dublin...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have been looking for Mary for the last 2 years. I have been to other fortune tellers since and none would even come close to her accuracy. I'm really happy I found her.
    Thanks again!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have been looking for Mary for the last 2 years. I have been to other fortune tellers since and none would even come close to her accuracy. I'm really happy I found her.
    Thanks again!

No worries Lorraine I have gone to mary before and just find her ok-ish...(maybe she was having an bad day). glad she was good for you. Let me know how you get on with her and if she is any good for you I might just pay her a visit again!!

Hi River1.

Just to clarify that we are talking about the same Mary Murphy.
    The Mary Murphy I am thinking of is in her mid 40's, she has brown eyes, straight brown hair, pleasent and frendly. When she is giving you a reading she half closes her eyes and very rarely looks up.
    Would you think this is the same lady?
    Thanks for your time.

Hi River1.

Just to clarify that we are talking about the same Mary Murphy.
    The Mary Murphy I am thinking of is in her mid 40's, she has brown eyes, straight brown hair, pleasent and frendly. When she is giving you a reading she half closes her eyes and very rarely looks up.
    Would you think this is the same lady?
    Thanks for your time.

Yes that is the same mary murphy that I'm talking about.... she is base in the ilac centre hope your reading goes well....

• Advertisement

Thank you.

My sister is going to her tommorrow so I'll let you know how she gets on.
    I have been going to her for years and she has never been wrong about anything. She is by far the best I have ever been to (and I have been to over 15!)
    Chat tommorrow!

hi Lorraine 9021 how did your sister get on with mary??? would be interesting to see if she was anyone for her...

As usual Mary was 100% accurate, my sister was delighted to have found her again. I am going up to her on Tuesday. Thanks again for helping us find her! Keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

I go to Mary now, and I'm pretty happy in the knowledged that she is gifted...

I used to go to Linda before she moved as well, so could anyone that went to them both, possibly compare them in terms of accuracy?

Erica 3
    I have been reading both with mary and linda and thought I think that they do have a gift but both their prediction have'nt happen with in the time scale that they say would happen... even thought i think they do have a certain gift and generally quite good on past and present situation ... but their prediction can be a little it off from a timescale point of view....
    how did you find them just out of interested ?? I would like to heard from people who have gone to them and see thay they think of mary or linda.... I have also been to trisha the other sister with the canadian accent and i found her very good out from the three trisha get my vote....but unfortunately she does'nt do reading anymore... Wonder if anyone have a no: for trisha murphy who used to do reading in georges street acrade would love to get a private reading from her....
    Many thanx in advance
    River1

• Advertisement

river1 wrote: »
    Erica 3
    I have been reading both with mary and linda and thought I think that they do have a gift but both their prediction have'nt happen with in the time scale that they say would happen... even thought i think they do have a certain gift and generally quite good on past and present situation ... but their prediction can be a little it off from a timescale point of view....
    how did you find them just out of interested ?? I would like to heard from people who have gone to them and see thay they think of mary or linda.... I have also been to trisha the other sister with the canadian accent and i found her very good out from the three trisha get my vote....but unfortunately she does'nt do reading anymore... Wonder if anyone have a no: for trisha murphy who used to do reading in georges street acrade would love to get a private reading from her....
    Many thanx in advance

Hey I think Mary is a bit better on timelines than Linda to be honest, was in with her for longer as well. I don't know if some of the stuff she told me was just said as to not have upset me or if she genuinely meant it, I'm really not sure at all :confused:

thanks for your quick reply.... just for the record mary is very geniune and she does sometime sugar coat her reading... if you want a reading from someone who does'nt hold back eddie on south william street would be your better bet... hope that help....
    how did you find mary and linda reading in term of accuratise???

river1 wrote: »
    thanks for your quick reply.... just for the record mary is very geniune and she does sometime sugar coat her reading... if you want a reading from someone who does'nt hold back eddie on south william street would be your better bet... hope that help....
    how did you find mary and linda reading in term of accuratise???

Their accuracy is pretty good, i wouldn't fault that.

I have thought about going to eddie, but I don't know if I'm ready to hear the truth to be honest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

Erica<3 wrote: »
    Their accuracy is pretty good, i wouldn't fault that.

I have thought about going to eddie, but I don't know if I'm ready to hear the truth to be honest :(

Hi, Ive been to eddie, Mary Murphy and Grainne. Dont waste your time with eddie. he only spent between 5-10 mins with a friend and I and he wasnt great at all. Will not be back

Grainnes much better. Only went to mary recently so time will tell but she was far more impressive than eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

has anyone been to mary recently? do they know how much she is?

I have been mary recently she cost 30 euro.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ihad2haveIt!

Hey!

I went to a fortune teller in George's Arcade about two years ago and I got a reading from one of the daughters. Just wondering which one it was cos I've been reading the boards for information and am getting confused now! Tricia, Linda or Mary? Was Tricia the only one in George's Arcade? With a Dublin accent, not Canadian. I thought she was very good. She knew what was on my mind when I went in.

But I'm still waiting for a prediction to come true that is seeming more and more unlikely :(. It came half true in the sense that she described the guy I would meet, and I did, but the rest hasn't happened and that was a year and a half ago.
    At the end of the reading she told me not to panic about him, anyway. Does that sound like something she'd say in general just to be nice or was that specific to me?

Thanks anyway! I've loved reading people's experiences on this and on the other threads!

Hi I had to Have it!
    The girl with the dublin accent is Linda...she is the lady that does'nt look at you when she is doing the reading.... Did she tell you that ' you have an angel on your left hand side and an angel on your right hand side'...??? cos every time I go to her that is what she say to me at the beginning of every reading.... and am not sure if she say that to everybody...
    In term of her reading she was ok and some of her prediction has not happen yet and that was about a year ago... she gave me time scale of six months and nearly a year has pass now and nothing have happen.... maybe she is just not good on time scale...
    Hope that help.... what was your experience with her in terms of prediction has anything she predicted for you happen yet???
    She does have a certain gift but is not alway accuracte all the time... I personally like her sister trisha the lady with the Canadin accent ... She does'nt do it anymore but would love to get her no: if anybody has it...
    Can someone PM me with Trisha no if anybody has it..
    Many thanks in advance
    River

Hi river1,
    She didn't said anything about any angels to me.

The only thing that came true was the fact she said something would happen with a guy I knew and it did within the timeline but she said it would be a longterm relationship and that hasn't happened. To be honest, I think its awful for someone to put something like that into your head if its not true because he was an ass and it really messed with my head. I would have put him behind me by now if it wasn't for that prediction niggling at the back of my brain! She even said that she knew I never had a longterm relationship! :(

Has anyone else had good or bad experiences with Linda? Would she usually get something that big wrong? (as opposed to the little details?)

Hi there I Had to have it!

Linda can be completly hit and missed sometime .... In saying that I do think that she has a certain giftas she has gotten personal info about me that was only specific to me 100 % correct... but I would'nt live my life to the prediction of some pyschic who is only just medicore.... Nothing is set in stone and life is what you make of it...

• Advertisement

As usual Mary was 100% accurate, my sister was delighted to have found her again. I am going up to her on Tuesday. Thanks again for helping us find her! Keep you posted.

Hi Lorranine how did you get on with Mary Murphy in the Ilac centre was she as good as the last time you remember her???

Hi river1,

I agree with you there! Its just the fact that she got half of it right that threw me for a bit of a loop. I still dealt with the situation the same way I would have anyway but its just disappointing, and made me think about him more than I should have.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

I went to see Linda sometime ago. At the time nothing really made sense, but as time passed she was bang on with a couple of predictions that came true. The only angel she mentioned was the one that gives her the messages etc.

Has she set up elsewhere??

Hi chirogirl,
    I read in another thread that she's given up to look after her children. Did any of her predictions not come to pass or did they all?

She definitely has a gift. I was astounded when I went into her because she knew exactly what was on my mind without asking me any questions at all! I've never been to a psychic who just went straight into it like that. At the time I had finished by degree and was working as a secretary. She predicted that I'd go on to do a Ph.D. I'm doing a Masters now but we'll have to wait and see about that Ph.D!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Yes, some of her predictions did happen. If she was still doing readings, I'd definitely go and see her again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

Im heading in to see Mary on thursday morning. Do I need an appointment or can I just turn up?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

yea, i went to june , was more accurate than eddie . told me about job offer involves travelling , right. interview, people on the pannell, relationship analysis was correct , i think she is probably 80 percent correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CaoimheA

AllSaintsSue,

How'd Thursday go? Was she accurate? How much does she cost these days? I'm thinking of going to see her next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Would I need to make an appointment to see this Mary Murphy in the Ilac and if so does anybody have her phone nr and how much does she charge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 mu mu

You don't need to make an appointment to see her.......she normally does not start till about 12.30pm and she costs 30 euro...

I was with her today and can honestly say that she was brillant (and such a nice lady) for me.....she could tell me exactly what was going on with me and predicted the outcome. Obviously I cant comment on the outcome yet but her past and present were spot on........(with no input from me).....I think this lady is definitley geniune........

Will keep you informed as to how accurate her outcome was......

Advertisement