Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you getting for Xmas...?

Options
  • 23-12-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

So, gamers out there, what games are on your wish lists for Christmas.

Personally looking at the ad's for The Sabateur I think I may be investing in it.

So what are y'all looking for?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i got everything bar The Sabateur. Gonna wait a while though, apparently its buggy as hell once you get past halfway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Forza 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Uncharted 2. I've wanted to play this for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Just realized I assumed I'm getting Forza 3. But really it's whatever herself gets me. But I was hinting a fair bit on Forza and playing the demo non-stop. Then again, she's not so good with hints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

So far:

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
    Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    Little Big Planet PSP

I'm really happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Assasins Creed 2
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Demons Souls
    God of War Collection!

Possiibly LFD2 too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Dragon Age is brilliant, you'll love it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've been hinting at my brother to get me a boy and his blob or muramasa: Demon Sword but I bet he gets me assassins creed 2 or batman arkham asylum :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Erm...none!! nothing much i really really want out now, its all cropping up in Janurary to March 2010 so asked for vouchers or cash :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭the lil man

forza 3 !!
    and i opened 1 early and got avatar.. its alri

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

"Here you, this is from me and your sister"

*Opens wrapping*

"Avatar? Thanks!! By any chance would you have the receipt??...."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Borderlands and Dragon Age on the PC from Santa.

I'll probably pick up a few games on Steam for myself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Was asked to list something I wanted as we're doing a Kris Kringle thing at home this year, so my list comprised of:

Get me one of:
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Borderlands
    Forza 3

It's my birthday on christmas day too, so fingers crossed for one or all of the above... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I want a new copy of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as i never got to play it. I think Amazon is my only hope after xmas as it seems be out of print.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

COD2 and Assassins Creed 2 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

It's my birthday on christmas day too, so fingers crossed for one or all of the above... ;)

Is your name: Jesus Christ by any chance?

Anyways i'm getting Uncharted: 2 & Football Manager 2010 hopefully.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Football manager 2010
    pro evo 2010

thats it I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

its a surprise...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭pipeliner

i think santa is getting me the red ring of death, as it happened once last night, and i ve been a bad boy :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Walsh wrote: »
    Is your name: Jesus Christ by any chance?

Anyways i'm getting Uncharted: 2 & Football Manager 2010 hopefully.

Nah, born on Christmas and they went and called me:

41094_3.jpg

(Minus "Omen II")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

Getting an Elite with Forza 3 and Fallout 3 GOTY with a wireless adapter for €290 in game .

Advice to any RROD or disc drive failures : IF you get the RROD or a disc un-readable message on your 360 bring it to game . Say you got it there and that its like the 2nd time its broke . My bro done this 5 times until he sold his xbox . Though you really should buy from game in the first place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Also possibly mass effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Jilm

I was just going to get the new Dragon Age DLC...

...however with the Steam sale, so far I've got the Eidos Collector Pack, Grand Theft Auto IV, Mirror's Edge, STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl and I know I aint done yet :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Jaybl

Got myself Operation Flashpoint 2. Looking forward to going through the campaign with my brother online. Im a sucker for anything coop. I completed army of two around 6 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

TR: underworld and I treated myself to the saboteur, which i quite enjoyed. Oh and a bunch from steam due to the sale. Still quite looking forward to playing Tomb raider tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

A second hand copy of inFamous....I got MW2 and U2 in november so don't need too many games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Jaybl wrote: »
    Got myself Operation Flashpoint 2. Looking forward to going through the campaign with my brother online. Im a sucker for anything coop. I completed army of two around 6 times.
    Sounds like you need Borderlands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I want a new copy of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as i never got to play it. I think Amazon is my only hope after xmas as it seems be out of print.

A great entry into the Zelda series. Well worth it.

I'm thinking of getting Dragon Age. That means getting my PC set up again. It's a solid rig but it's basically in pieces back at the folks house at the mo.
    Other than that I'm in the mood for something a little less BANG BANG *explosion* !!!Betrayal!!! *BANG* *KAPOW* Space marines: kickin' ass, chewin' gum. So that leaves me with **** all choice. Maybe I'll get that new Sherlock Holmes game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I'm getting the sabatour and Dragon Age :D Gonna get myself M$ points tomo too and get a few arcade games to treat myself ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Aion :P

But I bought a load of games on steam also.

Advertisement