Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plastic skeletons on a rope

Options
  • 25-10-2009 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

where would i get plastic skeletons on a rope???

i wanna build a horrer house for halloween and im taken the idea from the previous closed thread:D

just dont know where i could get a skeleton

unless...............................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

steal it from Flannerys!! i'm kidding, i do not encourage stealing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

could always hit the graveyard:D i know i know too far bygones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Paulegend wrote: »

1. Hang yourself
    2. Wait six months
    3. ???
    4. Skeleton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Another stupid thread on this.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

missgwish wrote: »
    steal it from Flannerys!! i'm kidding, i do not encourage stealing!

Damn! You beat me to it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

could always hit the graveyard:D i know i know too far bygones

I've never seen a plastic skeleton in a graveyard ??? :confused:

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    I've never seen a plastic skeleton in a graveyard ??? :confused:

well if i cant find plastic ill have to settle for the next best thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

where would i get plastic skeletons on a rope???

i wanna build a horrer house for halloween and im taken the idea from the previous closed thread:D

unless...............................
    I have a glow in the dark one if it's any good? XD

Sera wrote: »
    I have a glow in the dark one if it's any good? XD

could just picture it now. my house mates walk in on saturday and there i am covered in mud with a shovel in my hand and a glow in the dark corse half deced hanging from the ceiling:eek:

lucy, you got some explainin to dooooooooooo

could just picture it now. my house mates walk in on saturday and there i am covered in mud with a shovel in my hand and a glow in the dark corse half deced hanging from the ceiling:eek:

lucy, you got some explainin to dooooooooooo
    I don't know if they'd hang around to ask you XD

• Advertisement

I don't know if they'd hang around to ask you XD

tut tut tut your sick............................

i love it:D

tut tut tut your sick............................
    i love it:D
    I didn't even notice there was anything wrong with my post til you said it XD

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If you cannot answer the OPs request for info, then don't post. read the rules peoples.

Okay to put things back on topic;
    any of the cheap shops on William street must have something like it, 2 Euro Shop, Discount Store, Pound Shop (upper William Street) or any of the new ones. Could try the pound shop near the back of Brown Thomas.
    Or ask Flannery's where they got theirs :3
    Or dress up as one?
    I dunno just throwing ideas

thanks a million Sera i found one in the 2 euro shop its pretty cool. going to get it tommoro. dont know how much it costs but they have a small little alcove inside turned into a horrer house(kinda) but they have some cool stuff. ah i love halloween. its right up there with christmas. just wish there was proper decorations for easter aswell:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Hanging the easter bunny off a rope outside your house just doesn't go down too well with the neighbours. Pity :(

RonMexico wrote: »
    Hanging the easter bunny off a rope outside your house just doesn't go down too well with the neighbours. Pity :(

although we could nail the easter bunny to an 8 foot "lower case T" outside in the garden, with santa and a skeleton holding burning torches on front of it:D

thanks a million Sera i found one in the 2 euro shop its pretty cool. going to get it tommoro. dont know how much it costs but they have a small little alcove inside turned into a horrer house(kinda) but they have some cool stuff. ah i love halloween. its right up there with christmas. just wish there was proper decorations for easter aswell:D
    Oh the discount store, I think that's which one had the alcove, my friend went in and broke something, his head got caught in something hanging ^D^ lmao, thank God I'm too small to have that happen.
    No problem anyway, anytime, I'm in town alot : D

Oh the discount store, I think that's which one had the alcove, my friend went in and broke something, his head got caught in something hanging ^D^ lmao, thank God I'm too small to have that happen.
    No problem anyway, anytime, I'm in town alot : D

hilarious:D i almost pulled something from the wall by accident:o scary when i seen what i almost had to pay:mad:

He was like, "this isn't sc-AHHHH IT'S IN MY HAIR!" and I'd to come over and jump up and take like a bat off his head and then an woman came in and she wasn't ugly but I looked at her and went "AHHH! IT'S SO REAL"
    What did you nearly pull outta the wall? they do that on purpose I blame Simba (a black man who works there, not racist, that IS his name)

• Advertisement

He was like, "this isn't sc-AHHHH IT'S IN MY HAIR!" and I'd to come over and jump up and take like a bat off his head and then an woman came in and she wasn't ugly but I looked at her and went "AHHH! IT'S SO REAL"
    What did you nearly pull outta the wall? they do that on purpose I blame Simba (a black man who works there, not racist, that IS his name)

brilliant:D it was this weird headstone thingy that lit up. i thought it was plastic and when i went to touch it it was alot heavier than i thought it would be... had to grab it quick with both hands:D that place really is scary lol

brilliant:D it was this weird headstone thingy that lit up. i thought it was plastic and when i went to touch it it was alot heavier than i thought it would be... had to grab it quick with both hands:D that place really is scary lol
    Something lit up randomly that was scary ****. I should touch it next time I'm in and knock some stuff over and say a ghost did it, I have to buy a broomstick anyway, did you see any in there?

Something lit up randomly that was scary ****. I should touch it next time I'm in and knock some stuff over and say a ghost did it, I have to buy a broomstick anyway, did you see any in there?

yea i think there was some over near the masks beside the swords and hooks. think they had them in the euro city across the road aswell. i still need some finishing touches for my costume. i need a bright yellow ganster outfit:D so i might have to get another color and lots of dye

yea i think there was some over near the masks beside the swords and hooks. think they had them in the euro city across the road aswell. i still need some finishing touches for my costume. i need a bright yellow ganster outfit:D so i might have to get another color and lots of dye
    Are you doing Ali G?
    And thanks for letting me know

Are you doing Ali G?
    And thanks for letting me know

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel dirty for even thinking of me as Ali G:D

im going to be The Mask:D

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel dirty for even thinking of me as Ali G:D

im going to be The Mask:D
    OMG! You have to send me a picture, I love the Mask! "smooookin'" / "P A R T - why? cos I gotta" (isn't that what he said, I kinda forget)
    I was ment to do American Mc Gee's Alice but my dress never dyed blue so I might still do and dye it black, if it doesn't work I'm at a loss.

OMG! You have to send me a picture, I love the Mask! "smooookin'" / "P A R T - why? cos I gotta" (isn't that what he said, I kinda forget)
    I was ment to do American Mc Gee's Alice but my dress never dyed blue so I might still do and dye it black, if it doesn't work I'm at a loss.

o that would be sooooooooo cool. you could always bleach brfore you dye. that could work or else totally mess up the dress so its risky. i still have alot of work to do on mine. amd yea thats totally what he says:D i was obsessed with jim carrey growing up(me growing up not him:D) ill send you a pic sat if you send me one as alice that would be sooo cool. was going to go as the tim burtons mad hatter but was worried there would be alot dressed as him(although limerick aint very ahead of its self(since the movie aint out alot might not know). i also thought about going as professor-monkey-for-a-head(villian from earthworm jim:D)

o that would be sooooooooo cool. you could always bleach brfore you dye. that could work or else totally mess up the dress so its risky. i still have alot of work to do on mine. amd yea thats totally what he says:D i was obsessed with jim carrey growing up(me growing up not him:D) ill send you a pic sat if you send me one as alice that would be sooo cool. was going to go as the tim burtons mad hatter but was worried there would be alot dressed as him(although limerick aint very ahead of its self(since the movie aint out alot might not know). i also thought about going as professor-monkey-for-a-head(villian from earthworm jim:D)
    You're like my friend Em he loved the mask, but I LOOOVE Earthworm Jim, I should have done Slug for a Butt! D<
    I tried to dye it blue and it was red and it went one shade darker red, so I'll have to be a black dressed Alice, not my worst nightmare, I was obsessed with Alice as a child, and ghosts, I was so weird, still am. I think like 5 people I know, know of it, that would be Tim Burton fans and me (not that I not a fan I just know over being an Alice fan). I will I will, I have an apron here I'm gonna do the symbols on in paint and get fake blood, I have the butcher knife from last year.

Wow we're really off topic now lol.

You're like my friend Em he loved the mask, but I LOOOVE Earthworm Jim, I should have done Slug for a Butt! D<
    I tried to dye it blue and it was red and it went one shade darker red, so I'll have to be a black dressed Alice, not my worst nightmare, I was obsessed with Alice as a child, and ghosts, I was so weird, still am. I think like 5 people I know, know of it, that would be Tim Burton fans and me (not that I not a fan I just know over being an Alice fan). I will I will, I have an apron here I'm gonna do the symbols on in paint and get fake blood, I have the butcher knife from last year.
    Wow we're really off topic now lol.

yea just slightly. this thread will prob be closed by a mod soon:( but ill start a new one mwahahahahahahahaha:D

for the record im kinda weird myself. very indie orientated(movies and music). tim burton is a god. depp is a magician. and Liverpool FC are my religion:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

yea just slightly. this thread will prob be closed by a mod soon:( but ill start a new one mwahahahahahahahaha:D

for the record im kinda weird myself. very indie orientated(movies and music). tim burton is a god. depp is a magician. and Liverpool FC are my religion:D

Are you looking for a date or something?

Advertisement