Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Some Ford bits ere lads,
    I have a 2.0 pinto for sale i took it out of a Capri and was running perfectly no rattles whatsoever and a very lively engine, also have 2 sets of weber twin chokes both on pinto manifolds one with k&N filter. 380 for the engine with dizzy and clutch, 120 each for the carbs, 2 4 branches to suit pinto 50 euro each price negotiable for the lot,also have a brand new steering rack for a Capri 120 euro Donegal area for anyone that doesnt know, Cheers and will do a good deal on a job lot to a jumbler or trader for the whole lot (750):D

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭okistag

Hi all,

I am selling my 1980 Triumph TR7 as seen on Gumtree.

Certainly will consider a part exchange or swap, but must be a classic. I am open minded as to what but just not sure what I want. Hmmm Reliant Scimitar GTE looks interesting!!

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/53/35935553.html

Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ronanl

Hello All,
    Ive a uk plates Jaguar XJS facelift 1991 i know its not quite a classic but will get classic insurance from first Ireland my insurance came in at €189 last year which is brilliant. Anyhow it brakes my heart but im moving to London and its gotta go. its in racing Green bodywork is in good condition except for a couple of rust spots on the wings. Great working order i drove it from Dublin to Connemara last weekend for a friends wedding and it made it without a hitch and got some serious looks all the way. The interior is in good condition and it has all the usual Jaguar refinments, ew, em, e/h/seats, cl. All in all its a savage car and im going to miss it. It took me 2 years to find the one i wanted and now thanks to our current government looking after our developers and banks i have to move to another country for work blah blah blah listen to me off on a rant again. let me know if you are interested with a PM. Ill try to put up some pictures tomorrow.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

ronanl wrote: »
    Hello All,
    Ive a uk plates Jaguar XJS facelift 1991 i know its not quite a classic but will get classic insurance from first Ireland my insurance came in at €189 last year which is brilliant. Anyhow it brakes my heart but im moving to London and its gotta go. its in racing Green bodywork is in good condition except for a couple of rust spots on the wings. Great working order i drove it from Dublin to Connemara last weekend for a friends wedding and it made it without a hitch and got some serious looks all the way. The interior is in good condition and it has all the usual Jaguar refinments, ew, em, e/h/seats, cl. All in all its a savage car and im going to miss it. It took me 2 years to find the one i wanted and now thanks to our current government looking after our developers and banks i have to move to another country for work blah blah blah listen to me off on a rant again. let me know if you are interested with a PM. Ill try to put up some pictures tomorrow.
    Cheers
    You would probably be better off selling this in england,road tax on that is a killer here,plus the VRT on top aswell,its all a ballsup in this country:mad:. Why not take it with you and drive it over there,insurance and tax would be cheaper plus you wouldnt have to change the plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

salysol wrote: »
    big Volvo 66 pics

Crumbs....is that a..........Variomatic ? (iirc....), the CVT model ? If so, now that IS odd !

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,100 ✭✭✭✭unkel

galwaytt wrote: »
    Crumbs....is that a..........Variomatic ? (iirc....), the CVT model ? If so, now that IS odd !

Odd, eh? They were all Variomatic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

unkel wrote: »
    Odd, eh? They were all Variomatic :p

Yeah... same top speed in reverse as in forward gear :D
    in Holland they race these things backwards, hilarious loke ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

2cv wrote: »
    I'm just getting rid of a few things and i'm sticking to my Renaults for a little while.

So... For sale

'78 Citroën GS
    '89 VW Golf GTI LHD
    '77 Mercedes 280 SE

Little bit of a bump here lads :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sam22

hi looking for a 2litre twincam fiat engine to suit a rear wheel drive 1979 131 sport,
    ph 0876663031.
    thank you all

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭gn3dr

I'm toying with bringing an old engineless XJ Jag back to life and want to stick a newer engine into it. Anyone know of anyone breaking a 6 cylinder supercharged XJR (1994 to 1997 model) - preferably with a manual box.

Failing that I might consider a 4.0 straight six from an XJ40 - again with the manual box.

I might consider a whole car as I will need ecu , wiring etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kitcar

Rover P6 V8. Will arrange removal. Must have Tax Book documents etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 willoroe

There is a complete looking Lancia Gamma coupe that looks like it is abandoned on the North Circular Road near the junction with Blackhorse Avenue. The number plates are off so it will not be long before the city council men come to take it. It would be a pity to see it go to landfill if someone needs parts.
    That's all I know, no connection etc.
    Willo

willoroe wrote: »
    There is a complete looking Lancia Gamma coupe that looks like it is abandoned on the North Circular Road near the junction with Blackhorse Avenue. The number plates are off so it will not be long before the city council men come to take it. It would be a pity to see it go to landfill if someone needs parts.
    Willo
    14250075a.jpg
    Not your usual abandoned car?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sam22

hi. the engine from a fiat, 132, argenta, super mirafiori. would suit as well

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭dutchcat

willoroe wrote: »
    Willo
    would be a pity,somebody on here knows who owns that car there is a post about it i think it was waiting for a waterpump

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

i am looking for a set of audi a3 type pepperpots

i dont know what sizes they came in,so someone educate me

the pcd shouldn't matter either as i will be getting adapters for them too

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭boatbuilder

I'm selling my 1972 VW Karmann Ghia.

Beautiful condition, has been in daily use for a year. Great reliability and a rust-free car.
    €8000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Hi All.

Looking for a Half-shaft for a Rover P6B.
    UJ gettin a bit slack on the left side.

Thanks in advance.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭dutchcat

just replace the joint £17 on fleabay, are you in carloz?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭xr2central

i have this for sale, its a great old car,need to get asking price so no silly offers thank you.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/991573

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

dutchcat wrote: »
    just replace the joint £17 on fleabay, are you in carloz?

I am indeed.

Must try to get the hang of this e-bay thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

RED AND WHITE IN COLOUR ERY GOOD CONDITION FOR THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE. IF YOU WNT PICTURES ASK. DIRECT SALE WANTED. 12.800 EURO ASKING PRICE VERY REASONABLE FOR CODITION OF PICKUP. 1976 VINTAGE. A STEAL!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭kazul

PM sent re Scimitar

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Dwilly

Hi guys, our Pagoda's for sale, will be sorry to see it go.
    http://adverts.ie/146428

zv6800-10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭eusap

Hi I am trying to find a body shell for one of these cars in ireland if possible if anyone has any ideas let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

Breaks my heart to do this but I'm going to have to sell the Z as im going to start to build my house. Didn't think ide ever sell it :rolleyes:

I'll get a propper add up when I get pics sorted out.

Not easy to find nowadays i reckon?
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/991225
    View?id=1717598
    Not exactly what you want i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

This one looks sorta clean: http://www.cbg.ie/Car_Detail.aspx?ID=3360045

Wouldn't mind that myself the truth be known!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Please do not call if your a Tyre kicker/ Dreamer/Idiot or spacer

Very professional attitude from a dealer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

I am looking for a second cheap trolley jack for a job with the car. I anyone wants to get rid of one let me know.

Advertisement