Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what stereotype do u fit into?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Calla95

Im A SexBomb. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Inkivaari

Well I'm just me but my friends say i'm emo. The guys in my art class called me emo, my bro in law called me goth-freak. Dad calls me wierd, cousins call me mosher.

my opinion of myself is, quiet yet loud, opinionated but shy, well read, melancholy at times, loving, able to hold a grudge, crazy, hippyish, easily hurt, angry music playing loner type with the greatest friends i could wish for, ginger haired tomboy. That pretty much covers it.

emo's shorter though! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

I'm an inbetweener.:p

I just like the programme....

+1, but,...
    I know the difference between an 11 year old girl and an 18 year old girl i.e. my age
    I'm less freaky
    I don't drive a cinquecento..... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I went away to college and started smoking weed and now have a reputation back home as an enormous stoner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Omnomnom

I have been called a nerd because i read for fun (stupid I know)
    Emo-Goth because i listen to rock music.

But really I'm with all the cool kids.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Nettie

I've been called the following:
    -Weird
    -Scene
    -Emo
    -Indie
    -Girlie
    -Crazy
    -Normal

But if you look at me none of these are standouts. I don't really fit into any steryotypes.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I fall into the God stereotype :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

until people get to know me, im thought of as stuck up because im quiet, not so much shy... i just have absolutly no clue what to say to people...

But, when i know you i dont shut up soo in school for example, im in the really social crowd, we kind of speak to all the groups, while they stick to there own friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

Stev_o wrote: »
    Hmmm

Id end up in SD stereotype with the clothes i wear but then i listen to the complete opposite music??

SD?? you live in Leixlip, bit of a distance from D4 dont you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

SD?? you live in Leixlip, bit of a distance from D4 dont you think?

People were tracksuits in Leixlip despite being far away from scum bag central, doesn't stop them.

Doesn't bother me really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭bricky10

People were tracksuits in Leixlip despite being far away from scum bag central, doesn't stop them.

Doesn't bother me really.

Thats only in one half of Leixlip tho :rolleyes:

bricky10 wrote: »
    Thats only in one half of Leixlip tho :rolleyes:

There be alot more then half it's probably 3/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Have you ever met one of those people that you cannot place, because they dress differently every day and like a huge variety of things?

I'm that stereotype

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

phasers wrote: »
    Have you ever met one of those people that you cannot place, because they dress differently every day and like a huge variety of things?

I'm that stereotype
    Schizophrenic? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

phasers wrote: »

I'm that stereotype
    Ahh,The ol' non-conforming conformist!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

hmm....I believe we're being called an endangered species these days...slightly preferrable to ginger :D

Not even going to try stereotype myself, because tbh, I don't give a shoite :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

im a **** up :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

a Indie Chick apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I don't really fit into any stereotype. I'm just.........me. It's so much easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

ive been called so many things that i dont even know anymore for example

• grunger
    • goth
    • emo
    • scene girl
    • valley girl (i dont know why)
    • weirdo
    • nerd
    • geek
    • freak
    the list goes on, i dont fit into any of them i dont care to be honest i dont want to be a stereotype i want to be me :)

• Advertisement

ive been called so many things that i dont even know anymore for example

• grunger
    • goth
    • emo
    • scene girl
    • valley girl (i dont know why)
    • weirdo
    • nerd
    • geek
    • freak
    the list goes on, i dont fit into any of them i dont care to be honest i dont want to be a stereotype i want to be me :)

What the hell is a valley girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

What the hell is a valley girl?

i think its a vain bimbo but im not sure and i dont know why im classified as a valley girl coz im really not vain and not a bimbo even though i do have my moments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

Weird loner type.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Jock, but I hate being referred to as one :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

If I was a stereotype i think that i'd be a sex pest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

*...While trying hard not to insult previous posters...*

I don't think people should be able to catagorise themselves so easily. Stereotypes are so confining i'm glad to say I wudn be able to pick one for myself.
    I mean i'm very big into sports..soccer, gaelic, rugby.

...but I also love to play an listen to music...rock an the usual **** but also sum classical (Berlioz=legend!!:))

...as for clothes i am at the moment wearing a Tommy Hilfinger jumper wit sham pants???

...it now occurs to me that I mite be a nerd!! Barly stepped outside the door for the last year studyin, an i'm goin for medicine so that may well get worse over the next few years!

...however, I also celebrated the ****e out of myself after the leavin and i've continued for the last month...so it cud be said that i'm a very social alcoholic waster??

I don't think theres a place for me anywhere:(...but i'm very happy bout that:). I wud be very disappointed if I cud be pigeonholed so easily and I think its kinda sad that people are content, and even happy, to go along with the expected stereotypes that other people place them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Wannabe intellectual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Wannabe intellectual.

Ah nuts I always forget that one:(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

hhmmmmm.....

I'd say i would be a wannabe intellectual because I am intrested in current affairs and add my opinion on every thing but i hate studying with a passion.

I would also say that I am a nerd because I play warhammer (for anybody who doesn't know what it is, It's a War game that you play with models that you build and paint). But i wouldn't be a classic nerd as i have a pretty big social scene of people who love music (mostly funk and hip hop).

Love that expession though "Wannabe Intellectual"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Ehhh...

....seen as I live very close to a town with probably the highest rate of scobes-per-capita I suppose it has influenced me slightly! :pac: My taste in music moreso than anything else...so a raver in that sense. I also love like...music 19 yr old guys are not meant to like...Aly and AJ anyone??? ;) Sports fanatic...been known to wear river island only clothes on a night out yet wear nike on a regular basis when just moping around! Was obsessed with pokemon and the likes when I was younger so if anyone even mentioned one I would start a rant much like this one now. Love computer games such as pro evo, the sims, mortal kombat, final fantasy all sorts like. And live for the college sessions! Stereotype that b*tch!! :D

- raver
    - nostalgic nerd
    - gaming nerd
    - preppy appearance while out
    - jock
    - scobe casual clothes :pac:

-Living proof that stereotypes are just bollocks!! :D

Advertisement