Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rudest celeb you've met?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

DESQ wrote: »
    Mark Hamilton from Ash

I've met Ash a few times and they were all OK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Marti Pellow (who he?) up his own poop hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

Twink has been mentioned alot....WHO THE **** IS TWINK?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

marko91 wrote: »
    WHO THE **** IS TWINK?

Exactly.

She's an excuse for an actress who spends each winter performing in terrible, unentertaining pantomimes. She was also on 'The Restaurant' tv show a year or two back. Haven't a clue what she did before that but any Irish reality show has her in it someway or another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 sim2

Ronan Keating..very in love with a guy called Ronan Keating!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

She's an excuse for an actress who spends each winter performing in terrible, unentertaining pantomimes.
    Oh no she doesn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

The Noisettes before they were well-known. Very very rude.
    Nice guys finish last!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Of the plenty of well known people I've met, Brian O'Driscal is the rudest so far, followed very closely by the Kings of Leon.

And no, I wasn't 'out to meet them' or all over them, we just ended up in the same place at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Brian O'Driscoll was by far the rudest person I have met. (he was drinking where I worked but was by no means drunk)

The Brian guy who used to be in Westlife is a rude, egotistical ass.

Kian from Westlife = most arrogant/obnoxious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Steve Naive, Keyboard player of Elvis Costello & The Attractions.

Total douche, sister in law is a big fan and tried to say hello. Basically told her to f*** off.

The Drummer on the other hand was a total gent as was EC himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

c_dog wrote: »
    bono, wat an asshole

I've met Bono a few times, and he was an absolute gentleman each time.

Des Bishop was very cool the couple of times that I met him.

Jeremy Piven, who gets alot of grief was very cool as well, when I met him.

Chris Farley was such a cool guy when I met him. He died a few weeks later.

Paul Simon is a little prick.

John Cusack has been an asshole everytime that I have had to deal with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Blarggggh

Wow how did you met Cusack and Piven. I was always a big fan of Cusacks. I really hopoed he wasnt a tosser. But what can you do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Blarggggh wrote: »
    Wow how did you met Cusack and Piven. I was always a big fan of Cusacks. I really hopoed he wasnt a tosser. But what can you do

I'm a native Chicagoan. Both of them are from the north suburbs of Chicago.

Jeremy Piven was in town for the Bulls vs Lakers and I got a chance to talk to him for about 20 minutes. He is also a Chicago Blackhawks fan.

Cusack, who I have always been a fan of, has been a dick each time that I have met him. I remember him runninng around in his trench coat and bandana 20 years ago up in Wrigleyville or showing up at the United Center trying as hard as he could to show that he didn't want to be noticed. He would show up inChicago to cheer against our local hockey side.

Great actor, but he came off very poorly to me everytime I run into him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tyrocks00

My friend was next in line in a girls bathroom and Amanda Bynes came out of a stall, used up all the toilet paper and didn't tell my friend. Hahahahahah classicc....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Don't get me started on Kian Egan :mad:

Shane Filan is lovely though, but a lot shorter than you'd expect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Don't get me started on Kian Egan :mad:

Shane Filan is lovely though, but a lot shorter than you'd expect!

Kian Egan wasn't particularly nice even before he was in Westlife. I always thought Mark Feehily was a lovely guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

Rentedmule, tell us about your Paul Simon experience(s)?, love his music, but always heard iffy things about him in terms of personality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Driver 8 wrote: »
    Rentedmule, tell us about your Paul Simon experience(s)?, love his music, but always heard iffy things about him in terms of personality

Me too! I'd love to have a chat with Art Garfunkel!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭GinaH

Without a doubt, Pierce Brosnan. I used to run his fan club in his Remmington Steele days. When he got the Bond 'Gig' he became a total ashole.
    Have always found 'Twink' to be very nice ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

Don't Ive ever met someone famous who was a pr1ck!

Jerry Flannery, Mike Prendergast, Keith earls, Rob Kearney were all sound out! and that was on nights out too.

I met Kerry King from Slayer before and he was sound out!
    One of the soundest famous people I met was probably Corey Taylor from Slipknot/Stone Sour fame. was just laughing and joking about! great laugh!

Brendan Grace is sound too.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

I've met Bono a few times, and he was an absolute gentleman each time.

Indeed he is, Once I was in Chapter 1,I was sitting in his favourite table, he had me moved but paid for my meal....This happened again in Guilbauds, L'ecrivain, Burger King, Eddie Rockets, McDonalds and most other restaurants in Dublin....amazing gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

yupyup7up wrote: »
    One of the soundest famous people I met was probably Corey Taylor from Slipknot/Stone Sour fame. was just laughing and joking about! great laugh!

I'm so jealous.

Erm the rudest one ive met was probably Matt Tuck from Bullet for my Valentine. He was way too big for his boots, with the groupies by his side and stuff. Sickening.

Nicest would probably be Corey Beaulieu from Trivium. Sound guy, came out after a show and just lit up a cigarette and had a drink with the fans who waited long enough afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

I met Paul Mc Grath in Dublin Zoo, just after the world cup. He was with his children. He was so nice, he chatted to my son who was his biggest fan.

He stood for a photo with us, the shutter did not open properly , so all we have is a picture of his feet!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

Daniel O Donnell was a pri.ck believe it or not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

don't believe it, not our wee Daniel;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Oh Jesus...for a minute there, I thought you wrote 'has', but on closer inspection it's 'was'...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭fippy

tyrocks00 wrote: »
    My friend was next in line in a girls bathroom and Amanda Bynes came out of a stall, used up all the toilet paper and didn't tell my friend. Hahahahahah classicc....

Maybe it was already gone and amanda didn't wipe!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

gscully wrote: »
    Oh Jesus...for a minute there, I thought you wrote 'has', but on closer inspection it's 'was'...

I smiled at him (celebrity whore that I am :)) and he gave me a really dirty look, jumped up git! His head was orange!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Twink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

gscully wrote: »

:pac: :pac: :pac: lmfao

Advertisement