Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Vegetarian forum meetup at Hell*

Options

Comments

maameeo wrote: »
    had a pizza from sansburys for dinner today, it just didnt cut it! im dying to try this pizza! (and see what the veggie guys look like :P)

"Fresh" Pizza's always taste like muck if you ask me.
    Chicago town ftw!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Looks like i'll be attending afterall:D my games this week are thu and sun so happy days:) pizza time t-minus 6 days and counting...oh and Tar, i'm male too (hence the username) and HAVE met you before, back when people started thinking you were female haha!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

2ednsiw.jpg

I can't remember off hand, maybe when I see ya. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I wonder if they've enough veggie food to handle this many vegetarians at once! They might panic.

Nature Boy wrote: »
    I wonder if they've enough veggie food to handle this many vegetarians at once! They might panic.

:D

You coming?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Moonbaby wrote: »
    :D

You coming?

No won't be in Dublin this weekend sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Nature Boy wrote: »

this is a very good question... bagsy being first in the queue! :P

So we're still gonna be meeting up on Sat at St Stephen's Green or somewhere else then i guess? Would seem like the logical thing to do before we scare them in Hell with a large group:P

So we're still gonna be meeting up on Sat at St Stephen's Green or somewhere else then i guess? Would seem like the logical thing to do before we scare them in Hell with a large group:P

Overlord and lady! What say you?

eeh is someone gona wear like a red hat or a boards.ie tshirt so i know who u guys are or will i play spot the non meat eaters? :P

• Advertisement

and oh oh... my friend just came back from NZ and was on about hell's pizzas before i even asked, said they are the best pizzas on the planet...num num num

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Would love to... been wanting to try the place out since a friend in new zealand told me about it last year.

But won't make it this time... perhaps next time.

if you come over here, i can promise you free hell pizza every second weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Hey guys have a fab time in hell - I cant make it this time but have a slice of vegan pizza or three for me ok!

One day I will manage to get there and eat my own body weight in yummy pizza!

Have a great time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

eeh is someone gona wear like a red hat or a boards.ie tshirt so i know who u guys are or will i play spot the non meat eaters? :P

The pale people?!

So do poeple want to meet at the place at 2 or stephens green gates at 1.50? If you cant find us at teh gates we will have walked to the place.

As for people, I'll be a guy with shortish brown hair, scruffy lookin' :pac: and there will be a girl with long brown hair and light blue converse as your other mod host.

So do poeple want to meet at the place at 2 or stephens green gates at 1.50? If you cant find us at teh gates we will have walked to the place.

As for people, I'll be a guy with shortish brown hair, scruffy lookin' :pac: and there will be a girl with long brown hair and light blue converse as your other mod host.

I'm on for meeting at the gate.
    I can pm my no. to anyone who wants it. I just have to figure out what it is first.

Maybe Sweeterasmus could make her cola bottles conspicious?*

* Yes this is a blatent ploy to make her remember to bring them.

Number may just come in handy there Moonbaby i'm notoriously bad at finding people lol. I'll show up to the gates too at 1:50, will (should) be wearing a light blue t-shirt, dark jeans and funky orange&brown trainers<<favourite outfit:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I would love to come along, as I've known only 3 vegetarians in my life. Alas I am here in Cork, if there is another then I would love to tag along.

You can travel? :P

I'm getting a bus from sligo to Dublin saturday at 8am heh. If anybody wants my number, PM me and I can answer if you are lost. Those cola bottles wera all for me until this thing. Grr. :D

You can travel? :P

I'm getting a bus from sligo to Dublin saturday at 8am heh. If anybody wants my number, PM me and I can answer if you are lost, or you can call teh moonbaby. Those cola bottles wera all for me until this thing. Grr. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Heh, yes that would indeed be a possibilty . I lack the initiative, though, to break from my comfy summer routine to go all the way up to scary dublin again. I hope ye all have a good time in hell though :D.

raah! wrote: »
    Heh, yes that would indeed be a possibilty . I lack the initiative, though, to break from my comfy summer routine to go all the way up to scary dublin again. I hope ye all have a good time in hell though :D.
    Sure we can post in here and let ya know how it went then:) shame ya wont be there tho.

The pale people?!

heh, like vampires (vampires of vegetables of course!)

when we say the gates... we talking bout the gates of park beside stephens green shopping centre?
    youll see me, red head with a lil blonde 6yr old! :D
    someone wave at me pretty peas ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Maybe Sweeterasmus could make her cola bottles conspicious?*

* Yes this is a blatent ploy to make her remember to bring them.

Lol! I thought about it, but they are a small bag. I'd look rather funny showing them off! I better not forget...

Am just using the net on the boat (Fishguard to Rosslare) and rather impressed that I can check up on boards as I watch Wales fade into the distance :D I see Tar has sorted tomorrow. Brill! I had better remember to wear those blue converse...

Looking forward to it!

And wait til I tell you about the vegan food I got while away in Cardiff... Quite an experience at Cardiff Castle. Oh lord...

heh, like vampires (vampires of vegetables of course!)

when we say the gates... we talking bout the gates of park beside stephens green shopping centre?
    youll see me, red head with a lil blonde 6yr old! :D
    someone wave at me pretty peas ;)

Yep those gates, and peas is my nickname from a few people, randomly enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

I should be there! Hmmm, well I don't know what I'll be wearing, and my hair colour is open to dispute, so err... look out for someone vegan-looking? :p

*sigh* I'm going to feel so awkward asking people if they're from the internet...

Yep those gates, and peas is my nickname from a few people, randomly enough

lol, so it sounded like i was calling ya pretty and asking u to wave at me!

-lala- wrote: »
    I should be there! Hmmm, well I don't know what I'll be wearing, and my hair colour is open to dispute, so err... look out for someone vegan-looking? :p

*sigh* I'm going to feel so awkward asking people if they're from the internet...

The redhead convention that is Mameoo, Master of Nothing and myself should be easy to spot. :D

The redhead convention that is Mameoo, Master of Nothing and myself should be easy to spot. :D

what, are u saying theres three redheads?!! im not going! we'll look like a red head convention fo'sho!
    :P

• Advertisement

Oh eh, i don't think I can go now, no souls, red... :D

Advertisement