Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why isn't there a dating forum on boards?

Options
  • 29-04-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

it would do well I think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

IBTL

Because we all spend our time here. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

it would do well I think

What yer doing tonight big boy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There is but New users have to pass the initiation ritual to be allowed in!

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Because we're all afraid of meeting people in person, we can hide behind our screens and SHOUT AT PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE WRONG i.e ALL THE ****ING TIME!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ah here, I know we're nerds but we're not that desperate...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 New Boardsie

jonny24ie wrote: »
    There is but New users have to pass the initiation ritual to be allowed in!

so whats the initiation ritual then? and whereabouts is this forum, I've never seen it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

phasers wrote: »
    we're not that desperate...

*cough*
    Speak for yourself.

so whats the initiation ritual then? and whereabouts is this forum, I've never seen it

Walk out your door, you'll find an envelope under your doormat. Follow the directions and when you arrive at a warehouse, ask for Snyper.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ah you have to wait until your invited..... At any given moment (Could be within 5 minutes or 5 months) you will receive a PM with instructions on how to access the forum. Failure to follow the instructions 100% means you will receive an automatic ban.Complete them and let the party start. ;)

phasers wrote: »
    Ah here, I know we're nerds but we're not that desperate...

yeah we are, anyway everyones doing it these days, theres no longer a stigma with online dating, get with the times man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Just go to PI and post a thread asking where all the single guys/gals are.

Wait for the PM's.

Or get a job as a hairdresser. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Paddling of the Swollen Ass and then the Paddling of the Swollen Ass..with Paddles.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

errr.......................there is, it called BGRH

how many relationship have come out of that forum?

about 5 i think and probably a hell of a lot more one night stands:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Ok, let's see...
    23yr old male looking for beautiful female, 18-25, slim, large breasts, addicted to sex, sometimes anal who can anyone speak l337. I can't very well, but I'm sure we could communicate through a mix of l337 and Klingon. Knowledge of Star Wars/Star Trek/Comics books essential.

Ladies, please...form an orderly queue!

See, THIS is why we're not trying to hook up with each other.

errr.......................there is, it called BGRH

how many relationship have come out of that forum?

about 5 i think and probably a hell of a lot more one night stands:pac::pac::pac::pac:

really? but all those guys are well, old balding and have bear guts, I'm talking about a forum for young trendy go getters, with hair

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

it would do well I think

a/s/l?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

really? but all those guys are well, old balding and have bear guts, I'm talking about a forum for young trendy go getters, with hair

You'll be wanting the sex and sexuality forum.
    Unfortunately for you, you have to subscribe to access it, it's well worth it though ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Because most of the people here are like the guys out of Big Bang Theory with the sense of humour of a 12 year old.

I prefer to think we're like The IT Crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

liah wrote: »
    Because most of the people here are like the guys out of Big Bang Theory with the sense of humour of a 12 year old.

Oh there'll be a big bang all right. Giggity.... oh wait. I see what you mean. :(

• Advertisement

Thats just not true, I know loads of people who use boards and none of them are geeks, they're just normal. Anyway you must like talking with geeks otherwise you wouldn't be here (if thats your opinion of the guys here)

Thats just not true, I know loads of people who use boards and none of them are geeks, they're just normal. Anyway you must like talking with geeks otherwise you wouldn't be here (if thats your opinion of the guys here)

Lol, don't take it so seriously, I adore Big Bang Theory and its (slightly crappier) twin, The IT Crowd, and would so go for Raj or Leonard or Roy (even Sheldon, sometimes..). I'm just saying, take a sample out of AH and you'd get a lot of strange lads with a lot of strange idiosyncrasies. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Lol, don't take it so seriously, I adore Big Bang Theory and its (slightly crappier) twin, The IT Crowd, and would so go for Raj or Leonard or Roy (even Sheldon, sometimes..). I'm just saying, take a sample out of AH and you'd get a lot of strange lads with a lot of strange idiosyncrasies. :pac:
    idiosyncrasies does not mean synchronised idiocy.
    Whoda thunk it...

I'd do Sheldon, more men should be like him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

To answer your question OP its because all the ladies on boards are poopy faces and they all have cooties

To answer your question OP its because all the ladies on boards are poopy faces and they all have cooties

To be fair, I said "most of the PEOPLE here are like the guys out of Big Bang Theory.." :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

oi you.....................i am young'ish, trendy and go getter and my met my ball and chain there :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

To be fair, I said "most of the PEOPLE here are like the guys out of Big Bang Theory.." :P

Apology accepted :D

<---3,500 posts. yayyy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Do we really need to see thousands of posts from 'Girls in your area' willing to fulfill my deepest fantasy which involves a tube of deep heat, a can of lynx and a copy of the farmers journal and when you ring the number you get some auld one (YORE MA) on the other end coughing up a lung between gasps of 'harder big boy harder' even though i haven't opend my mouth to say anything....sorry dont know where this is all going really:o

• Advertisement

super-rush wrote: »
    fulfill my deepest fantasy which involves a tube of deep heat, a can of lynx and a copy of the farmers journal

what now?

Advertisement