Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Foley on Kitchen Nightmares

Options
  • 24-03-2009 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

On fridays episode of Kitchen Nightmares on Channel 4,Gordon Ramsay featured guest of in the new restaurant was Dee Snider from Twisted Sister. Mick Foley could be seen on camera multiple times entering and eating at the Handlebar restaurant during its relaunch along with Dee Snider. Any of u guy catch it. I wonder why they did not mention him or did they know him at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I seen that too! But they didn't mention who he was which I was quite surprised about. Judging by the restarant, he probably got a crap meal anyways :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

And we thought he couldn't sink any lower than those tacky Chef Boyardee commercials in 1999.

Mmmmmm cheesy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    And we thought he couldn't sink any lower than those tacky Chef Boyardee commercials in 1999.

Mmmmmm cheesy!

I bet the WWE wish they had the amount of positive publicity they had then, now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Heres a clip from it, u can see him comin the door in the first 10 seconds and then a few times after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOUQkB4cS8

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

The Bull wrote: »
    Heres a clip from it, u can see him comin the door in the first 10 seconds and then a few times after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOUQkB4cS8

At 2.14 you can see Dee acknowledging mick.

Looks like they (kitchen nightmares) had no idea who foley was other than one of Dee's guests.

Funny too see him just about fit in the door though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

i was watching kitchen nightmares and i said it couldnt possibly be him, but then they panned to him again and yup sure enough it was Mick lol

and obviously they had no idea who he was

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Mick's good friends with Dee. He said that he inspired him to return to the ring for one of his better matches (the one against Orton, I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Well Snyder has been a Pro Wrestling fan for most of his natural life. In fact, you can see him commenting during the buildup to Hogan/T v Piper/Orndorff at the first Wrestlemania. :)

I also think the respect is mutual too, as Foley has been known to listen to Twisted Sister too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Kitchen Nightmares is so ****ing awesome.

Mick is so fat these days :( I've really gone off him since that book, hardcore diaries.. so bitter :(

Advertisement