Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Shiva wrote: »
    Deal.

Keith and I will be more than happy to shoot you with whatever we come up with :D

Shoulda seen that coming a mile away :rolleyes: lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54926377&postcount=145

Liam you should get your self a knock off Leupold scope and paint it like the rifle and you would be hard pushed to tell it from the real thing. One thing though, your mounts are way to hight their ment for a rifle with iron sights. Scope should be as close to the bore as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Rew wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54926377&postcount=145

Liam you should get your self a knock off Leupold scope and paint it like the rifle and you would be hard pushed to tell it from the real thing. One thing though, your mounts are way to hight their ment for a rifle with iron sights. Scope should be as close to the bore as possible.

That is a knock off......

Yeah I know about the mounts but if I am attaching local foliage I need to be able to see through the scope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

fu*k the gun, like the mastercard bit., lol, :D

liamo333 wrote: »
    That is a knock off......

Yeah I know about the mounts but if I am attaching local foliage I need to be able to see through the scope.
    I ment a knock off of a Leupold Mark 4 Tactical scope if you were going for a authentic US sniper rifle look. The image you see comes from the center so you can have some obstruction in the bottom/sides top and still have a clear image. But i suppose the mounts doesn't make a major differance in airsoft, force of habit, just looks wrong :D

You going to paint the scope?

• Advertisement

just tried fitting my scope on the M4 and its a bit tight with the short mounts on, have to get taller ones so if ya want to lower yours liamo ill swap ya mounts., ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Lovely m24 Liamo, have ya used it in the field yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yep it's one sweet looking piece Liamo :)

Not in its current configuration.

I ment a knock off of a Leupold Mark 4 Tactical scope

According to the bottom it is...

Not in its current configuration.

I ment a knock off of a Leupold Mark 4 Tactical scope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Just had to be a copy cat and post what a nice m24 that is, its always been on my to get list ever since i first came across it when i was still in england. May i ask where you got got it from? im after the v2 ca m24.

Where you able to test the range accuracy stock and after the upgrades? I have some other questions but will pm you i think, its nice to see someone who has upgraded with the 1j limit, most of the posts and information i come across are about upgradeing way above legal limits in Ireland.

liamo333 wrote: »

My bad I was looking at the adjustment knobs and thinking they didnt look right but there BDC knobs instead of the target ones and I thought I knew my Leupolds! :D

Puding wrote: »
    Just had to be a copy cat and post what a nice m24 that is, its always been on my to get list ever since i first came across it when i was still in england. May i ask where you got got it from? im after the v2 ca m24.

Where you able to test the range accuracy stock and after the upgrades? I have some other questions but will pm you i think, its nice to see someone who has upgraded with the 1j limit, most of the posts and information i come across are about upgradeing way above legal limits in Ireland.

I got it second hand from someone up north.

Sorry I have used it with all the upgrades just not without the scope and cheek rest.

As regards preformance, well on a good day I can hit the bottom of coke cans consistantly at 120feet (my back garden).

Thank you for the info, nice to know that this set of upgrades work well with it, its nice to just get some info, there a lot of upgrade information out there but like i said its normal for way over are legal limit so useless. A 4 inch target at that range is not bad if you have consistancy and hitting a chest target at longer range should be ok (depending on conditions).

Puding wrote: »
    Thank you for the info, nice to know that this set of upgrades work well with it, its nice to just get some info, there a lot of upgrade information out there but like i said its normal for way over are legal limit so useless. A 4 inch target at that range is not bad if you have consistancy and hitting a chest target at longer range should be ok (depending on conditions).

Yep shes a moody b***h but when she works she works very well.

Yep shes a moody b***h but when she works she works very well

this is why most of them have female names.......'duck and over'.......:rolleyes:

gatling if thats not abuse of a RIS then i dont know what is.,lol,:D

DSC00089.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I hope thats a joke
    You dont really use it like that do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

no joke ,just waiting to order grenades, 20rnds a second and a 203 what more could you ask for

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Gatling wrote: »
    no joke ,just waiting to order grenades, 20rnds a second and a 203 what more could you ask for

A working pair of glasses so you can see that abomination!:D

• Advertisement

its not about look, its about efficency fire more bbs than your enemy ,

defeats te purpose of compact P90 though.,lol

it add's purpose and it's still compact and can be fired single handed ,perfect for portacabin assaults

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Gimme 'The General' any day.

And twice on Saturdays..........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

You think thats bad? Look at this
    DSC00487.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Bad as that looks Chalky, at least it has a sexy gun as a base......Gatlings was ugly even before he stuck the 203 on top :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

<groan> Why must you stick m203's on everything! I blame you Tony, you made them accessable. <shakes fist in general direction of Dublin>

jonanderton, you certainly do like your heckler & Koch huh.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Can you blame him? They look good, they function perfectly, they're robust, tactile. I could go on and on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

vtec wrote: »
    jonanderton, you certainly do like your heckler & Koch huh.,lol

he also has the same shotgun as me which i posted just above his :D

Advertisement