Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere good to eat near airport?

Options
  • 27-07-2007 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

hi all!
    heading to bewleys airport hotel before flying out early sunday morning,the house resto doesnt look the flashest,just wondering anywhere around thats decent for nosh on sat night?

Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport
    Baskin Lane
    Swords
    Co. Dublin

thanks
    john

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hi i had dinner in that restaurant few months ago and found it lovely...

Theres not really much around tho,the hilton hotel is at the end of the road that your hotels on and theres a nice pub restaurant"the goblet" about 5 mins drive away in artane... big portions and great food.

Swords isn't too far in taxi either and plenty of places out there to eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

went to website and found not much in way of choice on evening menu,just a brasserie menu on their site.
    also carvery lunch but not much more!
    so your saying they have a la carte and a regular dinner menu?
    whats the price:value like?
    thanks
    john

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Kealys Pub at the Airport is excellent for food and great service. Head up to the Airport and turn left at roundabout, its just on your right.

As you will be driving taxiing anyway from Bewleys Swords is only a few minutes away by car. Indie Spice or Chilli Shaker for Indian, Schoolhouse Restaurant for regular food, Trentunos for Italian, decent Chinese, Thai etc .
    available also. Most of the pubs do decent food too.

Swords will probably be busy/noisy on a Saturday night so if you want somewhere handier Kealys is your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,959 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The restaurant in the Clarion Hotel in Dublin Airport in very good IMO. I can't think of it's name at the moment. The food has an Asian theme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Coachmans Inn Cloghran near the airport is not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Clouds in The Carlton (Old Airport Road ) is Very Good .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i agree with Kealy's, lived in swords all my life and still go there for grub :) also one in santry called the little bistro which aint too bad :)

Advertisement