Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes, but you are saying that this "less than credible" explanation is entirely and obviously false. What's the difference between that and lying?

And again, you've not once explained why they would give a "less than credible" explanation.

You keep avoiding that question because you don't want to admit what you really believe.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,301 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

do you think coughing is your body's way to fight a viral infection?

Not a one of them will acknowledge his existence.

Can't agree with him because his claims are obviously idiotic and embarrassing.

Can't disagree with him because that's forbidden.

So they simply edit their reality and pretend he doesn't exist and that all conspiracy theorists are right.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Japan decided to leave babies unvaxxed until the age of 2….. not much sids anymore.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

yeah - but scientists tend to be better at researching these things and using peer reviewed studies to validate their theories and then advise based on that type of stuff - rather than a randomer like yourself spitballing what you think is correct despite what actual science might be able to prove

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭hometruths

Asked and answered repeatedly.

Policy is to have as a high a vaccination rate as possible. They have calculated that a more transparent and honest approach would harm vaccine confidence and thus uptake. Far better for confidence and uptake to cling to the charade that vaccines are working as intended.

At a lower level, members of the public - eg yourself and some of the other posters on this forum - I have absolutely no idea why you would lie, but I don't think you are deliberately lying to cover anything up. The only plausible explanation is that the spin has been very effective thus you genuinely believe it. Or as I have already put it earlier you believe in the Emperor's new clothes.

But I've already explained to you that this explanation doesn't make sense.

So again you have to accept that they aren't lying.

You have to accept that they aren't just wrong.

So what other explanation does that leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You've accused the worlds governments and scientists of creating spin on vaccines without any plausible data bar your own misunderstanding of scientific terms to back that up.

You didn't answer the question, how does any vaccine work? What is their mechanism and what is the biggest variable in that mechanism? This is basic stuff about vaccines that you should know by now.

Who is "they" in this instance? Why are "they" working together on this?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,301 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

youre a liar

you have been dupped again by those grifters firmly doing you up the gigger.

Japanese parents are encouraged to have infants vaccinated for a range of serious diseases from the age of two months and available data shows inoculation rates well above 90 per cent.

That's the only plausible explanation according to himself.

It's simply not possible that he's wrong and has fallen for conspiracy nonsense.

That's too far fetched...

You didn't answer the question, how does any vaccine work? What is their mechanism and what is the biggest variable in that mechanism? This is basic stuff about vaccines that you should know by now.

You asked the following question in the context of refuting my point about the definition of vaccine failure:

How do vaccines work? what is the biggest variable in whether a vaccine works successfully or not?

I answered that question in good faith. If you think my answer was wrong then all means tell me why you think I am wrong and we can discuss it. But this repeated nonsense of accusing me of dodging questions and parroting it's because I don't understand is totally pointless.

Buzz's posts are great. Its equal parts astonishing and amusing how someone can be so consistently wrong yet still keep posting.

Keep it up Buzz!

This was the same kind of tripe you guys parroted about the lab leak suggestion being a conspiracy theory.

Who are they? Why would they lie? The scientific consensus is that it is impossible to have originated in lab. The idea doesn't make sense. So again you have to accept that they aren't lying. You have to accept that they aren't just wrong. So what other explanation does that leave? Yadda yadda yadda

Add guess what happened? It turns out "they" were lying. For political reasons.

Lol. You mean when you lot were claiming that the virus was a bioweapon developed to depopulate the world?

You've dodged my points again. Pure cowardice.

Yeah I thought there was supposed to be 4 billion dead by now?

Initially the claims were that the virus was developed in a lab to kill everyone. Then it was just to kill the Chinese, or everyone but the Chinese.

Then when that was obviously not going to happen, it changed to the virus being engineered to spread and trick everyone into taking the vaccine which was going to kill us all. Then it was that the vaccine was only going to kill sports players.

Now they've given up the idea entirely and are nitpicking.

Really really funny and telling that hometruths is calling those predictions a win for the conspiracy side.

The editing of reality is amazing.

I haven't dodged anything.

Your points are based on this: But I've already explained to you that this explanation doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense, in your opinion. We get that.

But the whole who is lying/spinning, why they are lying/spinning argument is one that you and your ilk like to focus on because it's opinion based.

What's not a matter of opinion is Pfizer's definition of vaccine failure:

• PT “Vaccination failure” is coded when ALL of the following criteria are met:

o The subject has received the series of two doses per the dosing regimen in local labeling.

o At least 7 days have elapsed since the second dose of vaccine has been administered.

o The subject experiences SARS-CoV-2 infection (confirmed laboratory tests).

Really really funny and telling that hometruths is calling those predictions a win for the conspiracy side.

Total misrepresentation. I simply referred to the possibility it could have leaked from a lab. And the consensus is now that is a possibility, whereas once the consensus was that anybody who suggested that it was a possibility was a conspiracy theorist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

To avoid confusing you:

How do vaccines work?

Let's build your knowledge from the group up and see if we can direct you away from loony conspiracy theory madness (lab leak indeed...).

(and just like the 100% effective claims, no one has claimed, either through the approval processes or from trials that there are 0 vaccine failures, the failure rates are acknowledged directly and included in all the data as they are for all approved medicines and treatments that exist no one is arguing about what vaccine failure is either).

That was listed as a possibility from the first WHO investigation, an unlikely possibility (given the structure of SARS-COV2 and previous similar SARS-COV2 seen in bats) but a possibility nonetheless. Follow up investigations agreed on this.

Lol. But you are declaring that they must be lying about the case rate data because your opinion is that their explanation doesn't make sense.

The issue here is that you explanation doesn't actually make any sense, which is why you keep running away from any attempt to address it.

Like you're doing now to try and defect back to you nonsense about "vaccine failure."

Remember a few pages ago when you were whinging at us for allegedly jumping back and forth between your points?

You've just done it twice now.

Pure hypocrisy on top of dishonestly.

It might be a lot quicker if you just tell me why you think a symptomatic case of Covid is not a case of vaccine failure?

Nnnooo. People who were espousing those theories I listed are conspiracy theorists.

Like how you edit buzzer and his embarassing claims out of your reality because they make you uncomfortable, you're trying to pretend those conspiracy theories weren't claimed either.

It would be a lot easier to outline the conspiracy here...

Being a conspiracy forum and all

Yea. Not going to happen.

None of the conspiracy theorists want to discuss any conspiracy theory.

Barely any of them want to acknowledge this are any.

Lol. But you are declaring that they must be lying about the case rate data because your opinion is that their explanation doesn't make sense.

The issue here is that you explanation doesn't actually make any sense, which is why you keep running away from any attempt to address it.

And I have acknowledge that it is in my opinion, that the case rate data doesn't make any sense, and I have explained the reasons for this opinion.

Like you're doing now to try and defect back to you nonsense about "vaccine failure."

If you had the ability to keep up with a discussion and engage with the points being discussed, you'd realise they are linked. As we noticed before it's tricky for you keep track if you just parrot the same objections to every point raised.

And your explanation doesn't make any sense. So your opinion is wrong.

And lol, if you guys weren't all sharing the same basic arguments and false information, and repeatedly using them despite how they failed you the last time around, I wouldn't have to repeat myself as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,133 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

How about discussing the jab is neither Safe or effective. Portugal worst deaths in Europe at the moment and it's the second highest vaccinated then we've Ireland with the 3rd highest deaths and their the 6th highest vaccinated. (Per capita)

Are we seriously meant to believe it works looking at that data, Portugal is already warning about upcoming festivals with hundreds of thousands of cases.

There's something gone wrong in the highly vaccinated unless you can come up with an alternative explanation to what we're now seeing evolve.

• Advertisement

But, you've been caught out in lying about what papers say before. Multiple times AFAIR. Most recently when you claimed the paper from Israel said something it didn't.

You aren't looking at data. You're getting factoids from twitter any then plugging in your own fantasies.

You believe that the vaccine doesn't work. Ok. that's the conspiracy theorist's position right now until you guys say otherwise.

That's not a safety issue.

Buzzer has been making many claims about the safety of the vaccines.

Why do you believe these claims?

Advertisement