Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Wet and windy here, really awful, this wouldn't happen at home.😛

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Lazy morning here. Just finished breakfast, now tableside with some chill tunes and a coffee. Not much in the way of rain or wind here yet,, but I feel like that's only a matter of time...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Long lie-in today after tuning into DJ Funkybeak on Twitch in the wee hours last night and very late to bed. 😎😎🎧🎧🕺🕺🕺

OH and myself planning to go to Avoca for a spot of very late lunch and maybe a wee drive afterwards. Happy Saturday all! 👍👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Got drenched to the bone today doing a few outside jobs, even though I was dashing in and out.

It's that absolute wet drizzle and now the wind is picking up.

I'm here making my own pizzas. I'm feeling domestic today 😁

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tis getting wilder here too , the weather I'm talking about in case some minds are heading to the gutter...😊

In the kitchen , cornish pasty and coleslaw was this evenings choice for tea.

Oh @Grandeeod, Happy Birthday to Miss G 🎂🎁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@[Deleted User] trundle trundle

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Did you make or buy the cornish?

Can't remember the last time I ate one. They're lovely.

To thine own self be true

Bought them in Iceland PM , hadn't tried their ones before tbh , they were nice , €1.50 for a two pack , fresh not frozen.

They seem to be gone from a lot of supermarket shelves , I haven't seen them anywhere in a very long time .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Wet and windy?......life in the oul girl yet Duvet...lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I should like cornish pasties but always find them a bit too peppery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It's a hollow Earth model, lots of dinosaurs inside it.

Witching hour ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

👹👹👹👹 that's the nearest thing to a werewolf on my phone😂

*squints * Hah! Looks a bit like Animal from the muppets

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Raining here, someone is lucky he is cute making me go outside in that 😄

Not to worry I went back to bed only to be woken up again at 7 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Rugby time, so just dropped the beer in the fridge :):)

Living room horizontal on the couch and reading a good book. 😊👍👍

Trundling as usual but had good time to talk with herself first, the little things..

• Advertisement

❤️❤️😂😂

...and no signal i bet!

We have great signal 😂

While creating your own little bermuda triangle??

Watching TV with my OH on this quiet Sunday evening.

Work tomorrow so an early night for me. 😴🛌

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I've started drinking hot water with lemon juice and honey. Trying to reduce my caffeine reliance. But I've run out of lemon juice and honey. It's basically the worst thing that has ever happened, but I'll soldier on.

Tragedy, how will we make it through the night?

Mutt quietly snoring on one side, missus quietly on the other, utter bliss :)

`@smurfjed that's making me look forward to the next time the missus and me dogsit 😊

• Advertisement

Nespresso balcony time :)

Advertisement