Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YLYL 11 - No Ukraine/ Russia stuff (see Political Satire thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

So, I just got my first ever tattoo...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Police reported three dozen cheerful bystanders, yet no one claims to have seen who did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

• Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

The wonders of internet dating...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭Worztron

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement

How to handle a traffic cop...

• Advertisement

Seen in public toilets...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

• Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭Worztron

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Woman at a garden centre

Being a religious man I say my prayers every night. All the usual: thank you for another day, bless my family, etc. Well times are hard, and last night I asked him if he could see his way to letting me win the Lottery. Well, they do say if you're a true believer God hears your prayers, and will give you a sign.

I got up this morning, opened the curtains and looked out. He'd given me a sign alright....

• Advertisement

Advertisement