Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Be right back

Didn't even try to park properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Super Value Walkinstown… no disabled badge but defo had the track suit mafia vibe down. Had to restrain from taking my spare leg to the bonnet…

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Kilbarrack Road, too lazy to park in space & blocking cycle lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭passatman86

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Aldi Carpark Claremorris. Was any effort made?

• Advertisement

It's hard to park such a large car though to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Cerco

Bad Trailer Parking….

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

Rare occasion where bad parking is warranted. Also this was at the far corner of the large car park of Drogheda Tesco Extra. A good "bad parking" I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭kirving

At least this person didn't drive over the plastic bollard like the recent pic I posted.

On second thought, I think it might rolled down from the road on the right. But that is also an emergency access road where they shouldn't be parking anyway.

1.Not in gear

2. Crappy handbrake

3. Didn't turn the wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

No fear of kerbing those wheels anyway.

• Advertisement

That pic was this morning. Just passed again now, and it was facing the other way, but still protecting the wheels. At least they’re consistent!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pandabat

A different corner

Amazes me that a cohort that is so vocal about their spaces being compromised by bad parking by non-disabled users are themselves so negligent in how they park. Even the white Rav 4 is outside its bay and therefore impinging upon the space between it and the admittedly hopeless Skoda

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DoubleMcGuffin

This guy squeezed (sort of) into a space that was too short for him by hitting the car behind him (my elderly dad's elderly car) and liberally verbally abusing both myself and the driver of the car in front of the space before and after I pointed out the evidence of contact between the vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,782 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Probably the busiest parking spaces in Portlaoise. Parking is always full. This one didn’t even make an effort. Some people are full of self importance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Notmything

Sometimes the effort is just too much. Shopping centre in Kilkenny.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ha you thought it was your footpath

Nope

Regular occurrence at the school. See those two cars? They're not driving. They're parked up - in the middle of the road. They probably regard themselves as "double-parked", but as you can see, there's no cars in the actual parking spots on the inside. There never were. They deliberately park there in the middle of the road instead of in the parking spaces, because they're afraid that if they park in the parking spaces, someone else as selfish as them will come along and double-park on the outside, blocking them in! Just like the silver car at the front has. Thankfully, I walk the school run.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭mrskinner

Keep off the grass.

There’s something kind of romantic about two drivers who have absolutely no idea how to park a car or interpret painted lines finding each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,494 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

This was not the result of a crash!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Tesco Liffey Valley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Notmything

Two car owners living up to the reputation of their car badges.

The blue one is also blocking traffic as it's arse is sticking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

In the church car park opposite Vincent's hospital, D4 today. Car left in neutral and handbrake disengaged, could have been a worse outcome than the clamp fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭passatman86

Why

Dunnes, Ballyvolane. Again!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,438 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Not my pic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Main Street on Phibsborough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,782 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

The lack of effort is annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko