Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.
Hello all! This is just a quick reminder to ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere.

Boards Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭ Green&Red

Just some housekeeping, its not mentioned in the OP but its three points for a win, one for a draw

Guys, slight error in the ORs, I had taken my own from an earlier time, small change to groups C & D, see below, shouldn't make any material difference, Mectavba & Hacker swap groups

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭ Xander10

Good luck all.

Round 1 complete, very unlucky on Quinner who lost to one of the two teams with a better score

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭ AdpRo

Mistake in the group d table, duefrine should be on 3 pts, Scummyman 1 and Mectavba 0.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 31,447 ✭✭✭✭ CSF

Yeah, B is wrong too. I won.

Sorry about that, a sorting issue, I’ll update

Updated tables

• Advertisement

GW 14 is the next round of fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭ duefrine

Did we have a round in game week 15 ?

Pretty sure it's a week's break after the first 3 game rounds. So start back next week

Sorry for the delay

Results from GW 14

Updated tables

Fixtures for GW 16

Results and tables updated. Scummy very unlucky to lose for a second week by two points to Duefrine. Patmac & Duefrine both through to the knockout rounds. Group B is very finely balanced.

Quick turnaround for the next GW

Timing is everything, and 4 weeks of red arrows has left me out of the comp already. Good luck to all!

I think my group is wrong in the table. I've won 3 out of 4 I think.

Edit - Yeah, appears me and Jack the Snipe have been mixed up for wins and points difference in week 1.

• Advertisement

Just the win column wrong, PD should be ok, cheers for spotting it, I've updated now

This weekend's games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭ McBain11

Down to just 4 fixtures now, with the slight possibility of more postponements.

Is there a rule in place for minimum fixtures in a champions league gameweek?

I'm not badly setup as things stand, so just wondering on the above. Could make a complete farce of it if we end up with just 1/2 fixtures this gameweek.

I’ve gone with a minimum of 1 game in the LMS game. It’s the only option that doesn’t create controversy I think.

My opinion is that thems the breaks. I had nothing in the original rules so it’s hard to make up one now.

People will get a score now that the Arsenal game has gone ahead

Matches updated after yesterday, leaves us with out final tables, Quinner can feel very unlucky to go out

Quarter final ties.

I'm expecting a new arrival in a couple of weeks so updates might be delayed but I'll do my best to get it done promptly

Well I can't claim any hard luck stories. Even if I was in a richer vain of form, it would have been a struggle with the other 3 breaking 400 PTS. Delighted for McBain who had a shocking run of luck early weeks in other comps and has regrouped with a strong team that is competing great. I need a similar turn in form to survive in other comps.

Good luck to all who made the knock out stages.

• Advertisement

Advertisement