Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And that the people behind the covid conspiracy are using coded anagrams in the names of the variants to do something...

If that's considered "tame"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

The benefit is they can use this control to complete their build back better agenda of reset 2030. As they believe this will be better for themselves and maybe everyone but they know people wont willingly do it so they have to slowly boil the frog and these policies just help them implement it as they ever expand their controls under the guise of needing to implement them for our protection, if that was truely the case why is Florida free and fine. Australia are just further along in the process than other countries so far with their lunatic concentration camps which imprison people even after they have a negative covid test. Just as an aside, I don't believe covid is a joke/farce/whatever some say it is, but I do believe its used by scummy politicians to gain more control.

To ask you one question, realistically covid is not going away and will be here for a long time. What way do you expect things to be in 10 years? Do you really think things will go back to normal or as politicans always say now, will we have "the new normal" which I'm guessing will be closer along the lines of the social credit system in China?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

You need to keep a ledger on who believes what. Your posts are befuddled and nonsensical.

Is the reason you don't "ask questions" in the normal Covid forum because you know you will get banned for trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's simple enough to remember, there aren't many prolific conspiracy theorists on this forum. I've posted and asked questions on the Covid forum, never been banned.

You believe 1) the space program is fake 2) 911 was an "inside job" and 3) you are anti-vax (certainly Covid vaccines)

Any of the above incorrect? Simply point it out.

You've just dodged my question, here is it again, what happens when you express those beliefs to family and friends?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Where is the evidence to support this conspiracy between all world leaders from 2019 onwards, and many have changed already and many more will change before 2030. Why would they be carrying out some mad conspiracy that isn't happening until 2030 when none of them are likely to still be in power, and why hasn't anyone who has been elected in the last couple of years not exposed the conspiracy?

What is going to happen in 2030 according to you?

Let me get this straight, you believe Irish politicians are obsessed with "controlling" their constituents, they also want to wear masks forever, and they want a "social credit" system. Okay. Name the Irish politicians who want a Chinese style "social credit" system and the direct evidence for that.

I don't discuss politics in any form with family and friends I'm afraid. Sorry if this doesn't fit your narrative of everyone who disagrees with you being a boogeyman hiding in the basement.

What happens when you express the fact that you spend a disproportionate amount of time posting on conspiracy forums to family and friends?

So why do you hide the fact that you believe that all space missions are fake? Why do you not discuss your beliefs about covid with people?

Why do you avoid discussing this issues here and now?

"I don't discuss politics in any form with family and friends"

It's nothing to do with politics, you literally think satellites aren't real, of course you don't discuss it with anyone, you know it's BS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I can’t see the future and don’t know if covid will get worse or better. It may die off.

How does mask wearing ensure the success of agenda 2030? What happened all the other agendas from the past?

We all have control of who gets elected. How do people switch on to agenda 2030 as soon as they are elected? Do they not have their own mind any more? Do they get replaced by drones or something?

Covid is health, not politics.

Space programme is science, not politics.

9/11 is terrorism, not politics.

Why do you keep running away and dodging questions? Here it is again, what happens when you express the fact that you spend a disproportionate amount of time posting on conspiracy forums to family and friends?

I didn't think the great reset was considered a conspiracy theory since they are fully open about it and many world leaders endorse it (Biden/Trudeau/Boris to name a few)? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset Maybe you should watch the world economic forums video on it where you will "OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY" as a selling point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL1HuTYcoC4

But we've been through that piece of bullshit.

The WEF is not using that as a selling point.

It comes from one article they published that was basically speculative fiction. It was repeatedly stated to be not something they want to happen or are secretly working to bring about.

If they are fully open about it, could you point out where they directly and clearly state that they plan to remove the concept of ownership?

If you can't find this statement other than one out of context quote from a silly instagram post, why can't you?

I suspect that you will then turn around and declare "well obviously they're hiding it".

What's this to do with covid measures though?

How does this fit with the people behind faking the pandemic using secret anagrams?

An Instagram post? It was a high production video they spent significant money on and had to withdraw from the backlash???? You can see snippets of the video in the sky news Australia link from my last post (Edited it at the same time you posted).

How are they not using it as a selling point when they made a high production video with this as their main point. Heads of state push the agenda as being better for people (In reality this is only good for a small few elites). They want the average person to own nothing but conveniently don't mention who will actually own everything.

Their is a certain group that promoted the merging of the state with big business along with whats happening in Australian internment camps in the past. I can't believe we as a people are making these mistakes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Do you see people dropping dead in the street or anywhere else? like the fake videos of people in china that were circulated at the start of this terror campaign.

The masks are a symbol to keep reminding people that there is a deadly global pandemic and to be afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭brianhere

Anyway it looks like we are well on our way to much more mandatory restrictions with respect to masks, starting with young children in schools, mandatory vaccinations with massive fines and jail sentences for those who don't comply - if the experiences of Australia, Austria and Greece are anything to go by - and more wall to wall brainwashing about social distancing and not meeting people etc.

Just to clarify again, in simple terms why they are doing this. They want to create, and have done so to quite a degree, a Communist country like China out of the West including us. To do so they want 'full spectrum dominance' over all possible organs of the media so that wherever your ears or eyes turn you get wall to wall brainwashing on whatever line the state is pumping out. (Don't be fooled by the sort of controlled fake arguments they claim they have among themselves, like NPHET v Govt or whatever, that's just window dressing, they are all on the one page here.) Communism and brainwashing in a sense go hand in hand, and you cannot get the brainwashing unless all these sources of information are in step.

The point is that this includes oral, social sources of information. You might be listening to lies morning noon and night on the media but that guy you bumped into on a bar stool was actually quite persuasive, telling you about all the people he knew who got heart disease after the vaccines etc. So you have to stop that as well, hence the bars are closed down until such time as they can systematically exclude the unvaxed, who are clearly those not on message here. Or if you managed to meet somebody at a funeral who was not brainwashed, you maybe found it difficult to recognise him with the mask on and anyway it felt very artificial and difficult to talk mask to mask, hence the mask is useful to them that way as well. The same is true of the constant messaging to limit social interactions in general, its very important in this state control mechanism that people don't meet up, form groups or generally exchange information outside government controlled (and intelligence agency monitored, hence contact tracing for all restaurant tables etc) environments.

Can I just say too, its not a conspiracy theory to say we are under tyranny from our government, that frequently happens, your ancestors exactly 100 years ago had to fight tooth and nail to get back control from a tyrannous government, it happens people! Its happening now to you, and there is absolutely no way they will lift that jackboot off your throat until everybody is fighting back against this tooth and nail. There is no easy way out, it is not, I repeat NOT, just going to 'end'!

http://www.orwellianireland.com

I don't see any need to share. I don't think you are understanding the point here, or you are too backed into a corner to answer it honestly. People with extreme views often alienate themselves from friends, colleagues, family, etc. I know a couple of anti-vaxxers, one of the "newer" ones, a friend, is complaining that people are no longer responding to him. On top of that they are putting themselves (and others) at increased risk during a pandemic.

It's literally a dangerous view to have in every sense.

That's not the selling point at all. It's a world economic discussion forum, they have one every year. Why are you drifting from your Irish political conspiracy to this other conspiracy?

Perhaps you've missed my posts, here are the questions again:

Who are the Irish politicians who want a Chinese style "social credit" system and the direct evidence for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭relax carry on

If you honestly believe all of that drivel I pity you. To go through life being that paranoid about everything takes a huge amount of effort. What happened to you to make you see the world we live in through such a warped lens?

Tell me about it, I have to wear a mask during a pandemic, it's like North Korea. Will you go meekly along with your new jackbooted overlords or will you be fighting with the resistance?

Who do you reckon will have a better social credit score when all this finally happens, me or you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

In fairness, it’s not just paranoia. Narcissism is a big character trait for speculative fantasists.

Well then its a future that they want to happen along with other powerful elites such as the ones I mention along with the EU. Here's Leo parating the build back better slogan and the new normal while also saying we are not out of the woods yet so have to keep the "Absolutely bonkers and draconian" measures in place. What they all never say is when we will ever get these measures removed. With us dealing with a new variant every year its comes to stand these measures will never be removed as the Virus will not disappear, we are stuck with it.

Leo calls his own lockdown “absolutely bonkers” & “draconian” - Gript

I haven’t seen any videos of people dropping dead in the street but I’m sure it happens every day. You spend all day on fake websites and can’t tell the difference between fake and real, so I won’t be taking your word on anything.

So according to you masks don't reduce the spread of Covid at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

You must be wearing these ;

rose-colored glasses. plural noun. a happy or positive attitude that fails to notice negative things, leading to a view of life that is NOT realistic.

Gript is another far right blog site, this is the second time now.

Let's have a look at the context:

“If the Deputy had told me two years ago that we would live in a country where it was illegal to leave or enter the State for non-essential reasons, that one could not have visitors to one’s house or could not meet outside with more than 15 people, I would have thought he was absolutely bonkers,” Varadkar said.

I fully agree, without knowing there was a pandemic, it does sound bonkers. But note how the author deceptively and dishonestly twists this to make it seem like Varadkar is criticising his own policy.

Here is the full context

"The sooner we can repeal that legislation, the better, in my view. If the Deputy had told me two years ago that we would live in a country where it was illegal to leave or enter the State for non-essential reasons, that one could not have visitors to one's house or could not meet outside with more than 15 people, I would have thought he was absolutely bonkers. What has happened in the past year or two is unprecedented. We overuse that term but what has happened in the past year really is unprecedented. We want to go to a new normal and build back better, as people say, but one thing I definitely do not want to keep on the Statute Book for any longer than is necessary is this draconian legislation. Unfortunately, it is still necessary. We are not out of the woods yet and that is why we will have to extend it. There will be proper debate on that in the Dáil and I encourage Deputies to speak freely on this issue. They should not feel that they are against public health or something if they raise these concerns. Civil liberties matter. Concerns about civil liberties have almost disappeared in the past year or so and that bothers me."

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/debate/joint_committee_on_enterprise_trade_and_employment/2021-05-19/2/

Also, I notice you haven't addressed my questions at all, here they are again

Who are the Irish politicians who want a Chinese style "social credit" system and the direct evidence for that?

I'm just waiting until they start staging fake coups (like you find in african nations or Turkey) by "alt-right, Q-anon, yellow vest anti-semite neo nazi white supremecists" to really get people into the psyche of compliance.

People's biggest fear these days is to be seen as someone who doesn't think with the crowd/mob. We see idiotic movements popping up left, right and centre designed in a way that ruins people's lives if they are not seen to participate. People getting ostracized for not taking the knee or declaring their pronouns. Never in the history of our civilization has there been a good movement that punished those for not participating. Same goes for the vaccines.

I really pity children and generations of the near future who have all this nonsense now programmed into their brains. At least we have a few wholesome and innocent years under our belt that we can cherish and long for again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Is there a word that can describe a mixture of paranoia and melodrama?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement