Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Fantasy League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

We had 14 last year. You tend to get 16 in the Fantasy Football leagues here.

@Shedite27 (tagging as if you'll actually be able to see it in the deluge of notifications!) You think we'll be ready to roll on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'd say the best way at present for us to reach each other (for the most part) is the Dynasty chat on sleeper

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Current setup.....

11 in so far, still to hear from 3 of last year's owners, 1 new player on standby if we haven't heard by Thursday evening

1 Shedite

2 alchemist33

3 Paul76567

4 markc91

5 Rossie11

6 glanman

7 Irish94

8 Eire885

9 Dymo

10 CSF

11 The real mccoy 91

ScummyMan has dropped out, replaced by glanman

PM's sent to @Green&Red @[Deleted User] and  @supasoumi99 - @MarquisdeLafalot ready to take the last slot@supasoumi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Drafting tomorrow night? Is our standby ready to go? If you haven't heard from the others at this stage it's doubtful they are back.

• Advertisement

Right my standby has pulled out, anyone else want to take the final spot? Alternatively, most players are in the dynasty league anyway, will we just keep it to that this year?

Alternatively, I can push the draft back to Tuesday/Wednesday to give us more time to find a body

I'd quite like to go with this, especially if we have 11 ready. We could look for someone on the fantasy football forum or try for a real-life person?

Yeah if anyone had a NFL-following non-boards person, feel free to ask them

• Advertisement

No response from PM's to the 4 lads (3 from last year and the one new that expressed interest), so reduced the number of teams to 12 and sent an invite to Alchemist who has another body.

Draft tonight at 8pm

Myles Gaskin in round 5 was an unfortunate accidental click

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Irish94

Draft Grades are out.

A+ and projected to go 15-0. I wish!🤔

In terms of payment. All the money could be sent to a Vault on Revolut?

Yeah if everyone's on Revolut, that works easiest. I'll look into it later and set it up.

I got an A-, projected to go 10-5

Had a few disappointments in the opening rounds, Zeke went just before I picked in round 1, Diggs just before me in round 2, and Lamb just before me in round 3, I was waiting on those three each time.

Overall, not totally enamoured with my first few picks, Eckler, Hopkins and James Robinson, got some mid-round veterans that hopefully have a bit of a resurgence (Beckham, Hunt), and then all the young guys I wanted at the bottom like Trey Lance, Tua, Elijah Moore, Jakobi Meyers.

Could go either way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

I think I got a B grade projected 8-7 but isn't the grading determined by the order of picks, if you picked the highest ranking players at the time of your pick you would get an A grade.

I went for a few outliers, should be fun.

Revolut is good for me.

I got a c and projected 0-15 should I even bother this year 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Anyone know how late you can finalise your starting team? Sweating on Ekeler, and my opponent is in the same boat with Barkley, but already has a head-start on me from last night's game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Just to confirm, I've cash from all 12 now, so 240 in the kitty.

Proposing most to the winner, with money back for whoever wins the Place competition to keep teams interested (the playoff for teams finishing 5-8

Winner - 180

Runner up - 40

Plate - 20

Happy to go 160/60 for the winner/RU if people prefer.

Always thought fpl were the amateurs in comparison to the NFL fantasy. App crashing in week 1 suggests otherwise

I think the runner up should get a little more but also like the idea of the league winner getting some. 160/60/20?

And the app crashing is very amateurish. Worked fine last year, but I suspect I'm better off not knowing.

Yeh cool, lets call it 160/60/20 so.

Competitive games week 1, everyone has some good players.

Picked up the bills defence yesterday afternoon assumed I had put them in to start checked at 6.15 and had left them on the bench.. got the Vikings defence instead cost myself 4 points in what they scored and I lose by 3.2 🤮

Struggling to keep up to speed with the redraft one with the Dynastly started

Can't survive any longer without a bell cow rb. The real McCoy is open to trade talks

• Advertisement

Austin Ekeler is on his way 👍️

Don't think I've ever started a league 0-3. Time to shake it up with a few roster changes.

Advertisement