Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSPaint Your House

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,198 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ari101 wrote: »
    Whoops, apologies for the extra Wednesday night pressure H2D! :D See you in the next one :)

Eq4h.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Necro wrote: »
    Move me up Boss, get the captain back in the game

1b82zR.gif

By now it likely doesn't even look anything like number 7, so unless you are psychic the mayhem to follow cannot be predicted by our captain... but we do get a second reason to blame you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ari101 wrote: »
    By now it likely doesn't even look anything like number 7, so unless you are psychic the mayhem to follow cannot be predicted by our captain... but we do get a second reason to blame you :pac:

Captain Necro has not seen the original image, it was randomly chosen by the spin of his wheel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Captain Necro has not seen the original image, it was randomly chosen by the spin of his wheel :)

I know, but he's Necro, he could be psychic??? ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,198 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tumblr_n8pvhgzpmF1sn8idio8_250.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

tumblr_n8pvhgzpmF1sn8idio8_250.gif

You spelt psycho wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

unknown.png

On the move again.

and we're back to lightning speed...
    giphy.gif

Before Captain Necro kindly plays, we have a new player joining us in their 'other' capacity.
    Please give a warm welcome to wrestlemaniac is his debut role :)
    tenor.gif

DESCRIBE PAINT
    :cool: HeidiHeidi nothing
    :cool: bubblypop ari101
    :cool: LeVar looksee
    :cool: Electric Nitwit Noo
    :cool: Clarabel Baggly
    :cool: HildaOgdenx Neowise
    :pac: Deleted User * Captain Necro
    8 cee_jay <potential sub>
    9 Rikand Ecto
    10 BuileBeag Sephiroth_dude
    11 Aceandstuff Killinator
    12 Kolido O1s1n
    13 Sullivlo Mollyb60
    14 Edser Davetherave
    15 EEFGGFEDCCDEED Hillybilly4
    16 Trigger HeyV

Thanks everyone, for your patience with my slow updates!
    I shall again be away much of the day/eve thursday and friday, but will update play between appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No worries Deja , your appointments come first on the priority list :)

• Advertisement

Thanks mam, a bit of online distraction is fun too! :D

Too true !
    What better distraction could there be than opening your pms and seeing the wonderful descriptions and pictures in front of your eyes :pac:

teehee, indeed! :D

;) hosting is fun that way! :pac: :pac: :pac:

wonder what the reveal will be like on the new boards format

teehee, indeed! :D

;) hosting is fun that way! :pac: :pac: :pac:

wonder what the reveal will be like on the new boards format

Oh I'd forgotten about that :eek:

Positive thinking, it'll be fine!

Steady On, Captain Necro is at the paint easel helm mateys! :)

tumblr_n2wwn8R45c1r6zm9ao2_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,198 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thanks mam, it should prove interesting :D if nothing else.
    I may look to looksee for wise technological advice if all goes haywire - he is levels above me, technologically speaking! ;)

On that note, :o it is entirely possible, in my attempts to keep the ole pm inbox clear (now that I no longer have unlimited mod space) and organize our pm replies, I may have inadvertently deleted a few some several pms instead of properly moving them to a designated msp folder.

I am relatively sure my send box has the needed game info you all contributed, so all is not lost.
    ...But if I happen to repeat myself in a pm (especially to the upcoming 'others'), y'all know why - cos the data got vaporised.

poof!explomed2_484.gif

:rolleyes: lud.dite.strikes.again :o (they'll never let me host again) :pac:

Lordy, you must be bad! Tech and I are a very dodgy mix, my kids despair of me and do eye rolling and stuff. (and I'm she :D )

Steady On, Captain Necro is at the paint easel helm mateys! :)

tumblr_n2wwn8R45c1r6zm9ao2_250.gif

giphy.gif

AND THAR SHE BLOWS :pac:

Thanks to Homer and wrestlemaniac for their insightful contributions :D

...our fearless Captain Necro has steered us a course, whether it be adrift or on-track, we shall just have to wait and sea see :D

FixXxer has graciously offered to fill in as Link 8 painter, so cee_jay, get those mighty descriptive powers ready :pac:
    xftHEeN.gif

DESCRIBE PAINT
    1 HeidiHeidi nothing
    2 bubblypop ari101
    :cool: LeVar looksee
    :cool: Electric Nitwit Noo
    :cool: Clarabel Baggly
    :cool: HildaOgdenx Neowise
    :cool: Deleted User Necro
    :pac: cee_jay FixXxer
    9 Rikand Ecto
    10 BuileBeag Sephiroth_dude
    11 Aceandstuff Killinator
    12 Kolido O1s1n
    13 Sullivlo Mollyb60
    14 Edser Davetherave
    15 EEFGGFEDCCDEED Hillybilly4
    16 Trigger HeyV

:rolleyes: if someone can ^ put Necro in his proper place, I would really appreciate it :o sorry!
    looksee wrote: »
    Lordy, you must be bad! Tech and I are a very dodgy mix, my kids despair of me and do eye rolling and stuff. (and I'm she )

That's what I keep telling everyone! :eek:

ohh (she-esh) am sorry looksee, to me everyone is Brad Pitt until they arent :o ....Jennifer Anniston it is. :pac:

Sorry Deja, should have put a smiley at the end of that, I got distracted :) I'm easily distracted, story of my life :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

giphy.gif

AND THAR SHE BLOWS :pac:

There are no words. Literally.

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    There are no words. Literally.

giphy.gif

Thanks quickbeam, Necro wouldn't budge for me, no matter how many spaces or ||||'s I tried. There must be some simple table secret I am missing.

and @ looksee, lol you did put a smiley after, the Boards matrix only allows 15-ish emojis and I went over the limit, sorry!

Well! After all this time, I never knew there was an emoji limit!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thanks quickbeam, Necro wouldn't budge for me, no matter how many spaces or ||||'s I tried. There must be some simple table secret I am missing.

and @ looksee, lol you did put a smiley after, the Boards matrix only allows 15-ish emojis and I went over the limit, sorry!

You wanted a [Tab] in there instead of a |. Though adding a [tab] by hitting the [tab] button doesn't work, but I just copied and pasted the [tab] from the row above it and that sorted it.

I think | can be used too, but can't be mixed with the [tab], so it's either one or the other, and you already had the [tab] everywhere else.

Or I could be talking out of my arse. The | certainly used to be possible, maybe it's no longer supported at all. I'm sure looksee can advise :P

I see what you're getting at now, sorry! Even thought there are no formatting symbols, the tab must be invisibly present... and the tab function only works as copy and paste, good to learn, ta!

The highlighted bits are all [tab] not spaces.

556228.PNG

Gotchya, thanks quickbeam!

I originally just copied the tablet from the spreadsheet... I am so low techy it isn't funny (see looksee?)!

Oh, that's how I do a table too - create in spreadsheet and copy and paste in to a post with the Table tags wrapped around it. If there's a cleverer way than that I don't know it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well jesus you learn something new every day. I thought you needed the | in between the columns, I must try out this tab option!

Advertisement