We are adding another update tonight [Fri 23rd July] at 2am. Some users will experience intermittent connection issues to possible down time on the site around that time and the hour or two after. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

What's In Your Hand Today?

1161718192022»

Comments

TinCool wrote: »
    It's nice alright. I've had a couple of leaks from it though which is irritating me. I can't quite figure out where it's coming from, but ends up at the back of the tank. It's not coming from underneath so the only other place is up top. I'm think it may be juice making its way up toe chimney and oozing down the screw down drip tip thingy. I've re-seated everything last night and filled it up again, so I'll see how it goes today. It may be my wicking too. Not sure at this point.

Cool. If you see them popping up could you let me know. I have an SXK DNA60 clone, but would love an authentic. I'd best start saving as they're a serious investment. Like hens teeth most of the time.

Will do TC. Theres a batch released on the BB website every Saturday. I was weighing it up and once you add in postage and possibly duties, it's cheaper buying in Europe. Theres a whole industry around them, i saw a set of second hand panels for 350 last xerk 😳

Well I've managed to sort the leaking issue with the vapesnail. I've put through about 5 tanks and not a single drop. Condensation is also pretty much zero too. All I did was re-wick and cut the wick to the perimeter of the base. I also noticed that I wasn't screwing the driptip connector all the way down. I suspect a combination of both of these sorted it. Very happy I must say.

Nice surprise today when the ehpro 101 mod I ordered months ago arrived. I happy enough with it but quite tall compared to what I'm used to and has an annoying auto power off after 20mins.

Auto-off devices are the worst! I got one, can't remember what it's called, as it would take 30mm mods. It's great, except for that auto off thing, but even worse is that when you switch it back on, it restarts in the state it was before, so if it was locked when it auto shut off, it takes 10 clicks before you can vape - 5 to turn it on, and 5 to unlock it!!! Crazy! Straight into the pile of old crap I don't use.

Postman dropped off some much needed vape supplies :cool:

B6N9yQuD-DGtz6dJ1_yK1Y0CQv-ZtENlbwPtsZColfxYZmvfYgL7IjNI4hFxe5Q6aKqhnpnMBU6YnPMllxOKSdeKCOGV38Em7CDeHlqvSdxwK5ndg3smuo9OKuyzgtagcMV8kAn1fk2Hkg-oA9NDyNph58BNvnjHPa9bu8s9SaDKe9exoxS0qjyRwu_FBymLMzZHHi11GakAqOOPnaAj3YAS10KdJq_iS-tIZCd_wcZt3_buIIm8b8b3Fnhwi8dnAWNYcvKbHWot3HD1UDtqyGZ6oBbMNVVl6b5VGvq9B6NjhpbQY-MsBiZLe2WY4hCkU8528TZTMi6wDxebaAboRTB8r1zkrR-8qpZ5sc1_yH62MZOa9QvtYiHM_u-aBAGc9dDmlIo8dl3t-LPpA6aIiYvPacrYvQmLv-ZjPpzY0uxZ4b5JcJFsIvQAymwD1suzkmLYchxZCeKUr4ZUAHFIuSIWe8pU-N008tqevnHMTb7NvHpuCM74Yu5VHNWfuiEyxywkgmOuhip_kEm1C_Z_DXD19Is903aMYZg0J6LXufNgxEnIrpnU8vg_NfH_75A0Yc0wX2fA7P_6AjAi2x-SIJg4mD678Xd6I0gKVHKLwao8PvEjX6Kg2U3rMBkME2W4HvVQrKez_26PZn_fh2JJGcjlsxDb113EXqF1tI1huFmLBikY15ZZ-yCsH3Kh=w756-h1343-no

This combo finally arrived today 27 euro

https://ibb.co/Tkq47Hh

This combo finally arrived today 27 euro

https://ibb.co/Tkq47Hh

From where?

mccard wrote: »
    From where?

The IJoy Mystique 162 from Vapesourcing and Footoon Aqua Master V2 from Ecigone was a while ago i used discount codes that where running at the time .

The Wotan Subohm tank from Damnvape

Wotan-Subohm-Tank.jpg

Hera mod with Dvarw DL FL.

Aspire Nautilus 3 (4ml). At last a well-designed top-fill replacement for the original Nautilus 5ml. The Nautilus GT looked great but it was a bugger to get the top off. The Innokin Zenith Pro was ugly and heavy and pulled beard hair.
    Interesting that French vape shops can supply 4ml tanks due to a point of grammar in the French version of the TPD.

I had been using the Aspire Nautilus Prime since last September (my first vape).
    The vapour had always been harsh, and getting worse, as if I was burning out the coil.

I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, not priming the coil adequately?
    It stopped working a while ago (unresponsive to pressing the buttons) and started activating on its own (weird).

So, after a while back on the rollies (I know), and then trying the Vype pod for a temporary replacement (razor & blade swindle), I bought the Aspire PockeX a few days ago. I wanted to keep the price low, so just €30 for the PockeX.

So much better! I had been vaping burnt coil/liquid for ages, not knowing that it shouldn't be like that. Christ!

Aspire Mixx and Dvarw DL FL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.