Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm sure any colleague would just love us ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Love us to leave :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭thomil

I'm sure any colleague would just love us ...

Honestly, at my last job, the regulars in this thread would have fit right in. No one took themselves very seriously back there, and we still managed to score impressive results :cool:

Too bad they shut the entire department down :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

thomil wrote: »
    Honestly, at my last job, the regulars in this thread would have fit right in. No one took themselves very seriously back there, and we still managed to score impressive results :cool:

Too bad they shut the entire department down :pac:

Fecking fun police

Fecking fun police

Don't get me started :mad: Pretty much one year after I'd lost my parents and my apartment, that was the last bit of news I needed!

On the plus side, by the time Covid rolled around, I was well used to crises :eek:

• Advertisement

Bloodied but not beaten *high five*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

I think I've eaten tuna once..not a fan :)

I think I've eaten tuna once..not a fan :)

Hence the tiramisu?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) it can’t be time to go to work :(

Trying to haul myself out of the leaba, allergic, definitely wouldn't get up if I was my own boss.

• Advertisement

Trying to haul myself out of the leaba, allergic, definitely wouldn't get up if I was my own boss.

Definitely not :D

Soon time to drag myself and the bags under my eyes home..

Got to keep thinking it’s a 4 day work week :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Got to keep thinking it’s a 4 day work week :D

Gway ta feck would ya!.

Two weeks holidays! Starting right now.
    Off to the West today for 3 days, someone will bring me food and drink to my table...........ahhhhh, bliss :D

Sorry for those who have to work.......#notsorry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Enjoy it bubbly, too often you have to endure us weekday workers* rejoice at the end of the week and weekends when you are working !
    Saying that, I can afford to be magnanimous as I have an extended bank holiday with day off today :pac:

*try saying Wherer weekday workers after a few after work drinks :D

Exhausted and home night night kids

• Registered Users Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning and greetings from KIGALI - RWANDA. its a lovely 21 degrees C and I’m heading out to get a massage and sit by the pool for a while.

Yesterday i got to see a very interesting place called JUBA in South Sudan, it was as green as Ireland :)

Enjoy your time off, bubbly. It's well deserved :)

Deskside here back at work. Accepting an invite for outdoor dining today might not have been the best decision :pac:

I had to go into work today, good lord were mornings always this bad?????

Every car in the county seemed to be on the road, there was roadworks and I met every effing red light between here and Christendom.

I'm in foul humour now so I've decided to take Friday off, I'm done with this week already.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the work office today - first time in nearly 6 months - had to cart a load of paperwork in for filing, and print off another cartload here (still in progress) to take home for my home office.

Busy, busy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

thomil wrote: »
    Enjoy your time off, bubbly. It's well deserved :)
    :

Not time off, this is work :):)

Incredibly sad to see this country and read about the genocide. One million deaths is totally insane. Outta here tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

smurfjed wrote: »
    Not time off, this is work :):)

Incredibly sad to see this country and read about the genocide. One million deaths is totally insane. Outta here tomorrow :)

I think he meant Bubbly heading off on holidays over to the Weshht for a heap of pints. :)

You seem to see some amazing places Smurfjed, both the good and the bad by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

We put the upcycling lessons into practice today. A few weeks ago we bought new dining table chairs and the old one's were sitting in the shed. Today we sanded them and repainted in mad colours. The pots fit in where the seat used to be. We had six. So three with backs on and the other three with the backs off. All we need now are the flowers.

GOPR0130.jpg

GOPR0133.jpg

Got a text for my first vaccine jab. Thursday in UCD.

Watching football.

They look like the old outdoor toilets, G! I love the colours, post another pic when you plant the flowers.

And Bubbly, enjoy every second. Go mad at least one night! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

They look like the old outdoor toilets, G!

Don't mind her G, she's only taking the piss

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Don't mind her G, she's only taking the piss

Better than the alternative anyway.

Better than the alternative anyway.

Fertilizer!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Fertilizer!

:D

What paint did you use? The colours are really vibrant.

I'll get a notion now and randomly paint everything like that mad village in Cork. Eyeries I think.

• Advertisement

:D

What paint did you use? The colours are really vibrant.

I'll get a notion now and randomly paint everything like that mad village in Cork. Eyeries I think.

Ronseal for outdoor wooden stuff like plant boxes etc. I was thinking of Ballamory.:D Got it in my local Homebase for six quid a tin. Hardly anything left except the mad colours which Mrs G insisted on.

Advertisement