Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake WW reset, but his account is trashed . . What sort of Hulk would I be if I didnt trash it, Bits of dead bear all over the place . .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Trigger using the HSE attack as an excuse for his wolfing antics! How low will he go :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

ShaneU wrote: »
    Trigger using the HSE attack as an excuse for his wolfing antics! How low will he go :pac:

Nah, that was the truth, it has a direct impact on the dept and section I work in. Pretty much flat out Last 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trigger wrote: »
    LeVar, my hat goes off to you(don't eat it) My MVP

Group effort from the entire village, managed to work together, and reveal info when necessary.

If there were any MVP, it would be among the Wolves

In the middle of reading through the wolf thread for the lols and there's a lot of moaning and throwing in the towel...

"We can't win, it's impossible, lets just give up"

giphy.gif

:pac::pac::pac:

nothing was the only one of them with any sort of fighting spirit in them it seems, so kudos to you ;)

:pac: that was me tbf, I was so ****in stressed and fuming, and I wasn't a good player this week.. thought I did very poor overall. Think it's why I went into Duffers room and just said thanks for the info.

I had contemplated subbing out on day 2

• Advertisement

:pac: that was me tbf, I was so ****in stressed and fuming, and I wasn't a good player this week.. thought I did very poor overall. Think it's why I went into Duffers room and just said thanks for the info.

You weren't the only one in there being a bit of a Moaning Michael from what I can see... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

You weren't the only one in there being a bit of a Moaning Michael from what I can see... :D

Ah I think we were all a bit upset because we'd lost agatha day 1 and we didn't know there were more powers to come. I was too new to know any better haha

nothing wrote: »
    Ah I think we were all a bit upset because we'd lost agatha day 1 and we didn't know there were more powers to come. I was too new to know any better haha

Being a true Villain in life (and indeed in this game) means having fun and remaining chaotically optimistic even when the odds are increasingly against you.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,021 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Don't say that as it makes me the biggest gob****e going getting Loki(ed) so easy :p

I did think nothing was an apprentice to LeVar's priest, did you have an apprentice LeVar?

Being a true Villain in life (and indeed in this game) means having fun and remaining chaotically optimistic even when the odds are increasingly against you.

giphy.gif

Haha well I've learned a lot, so next time shouldn't be as overwhelming... Though I expect it'll still be tricky, crazy, and hilarious

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Don't say that as it makes me the biggest gob****e going getting Loki(ed) so easy :p

I did think nothing was an apprentice to LeVar's priest, did you have an apprentice LeVar?

I would have got wolf priest but didn't know it!

giphy.gif

That's easy to say when you were sitting on the other side of the table ;)

That's easy to say when you were sitting on the other side of the table ;)

I love being a villain, and have as much fun with it as possible.

Being the Serial Killer Demi Lovato in Stranger Things was so much fun, and the odds were completely stacked against myself and Necro in that.

Never Say Die!

Never Surrender!

Never Gonna Give You Up!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,026 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

BJ thanks for that. I've never modded a game and expect it more of a time commitment than playing. and then to go solo. kudos to you.

well done all. yos account reset :pac:

Is there certain players you just always think "wolf", because I do with Necro, LeVar and cee_jay :o:pac:

I think I let myself down in this game calling wolves, a few Thanos shouts alright though

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Is there certain players you just always think "wolf", because I do with Necro, LeVar and cee_jay :o:pac:

I think I let myself down in this game calling wolves, a few Thanos shouts alright though

Why does everyone always think I am a wolf?!? Am I really that untrustworthy? :(

Vernon had named all the wolves in the first 2 days IIRC

:mad:

i actually dont even know if i would have gotten any extra powers after the snap. just presumed as that was when captain marvel made her entrance.

when i said i wanted it to happen for ****s and giggles, i was being serious. it would have been glorious regardless of what team you are on.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why does everyone always think I am a wolf?!? Am I really that untrustworthy? :(

Basically because you play the exact same game as a villager than as a wolf.. nothing changes so people are wary I think. I honestly think you would be better off playing anon

No you are a damn good player, good style, hard to differentiate

• Advertisement

:mad:
    i actually dont even know if i would have gotten any extra powers after the snap. just presumed as that was when captain marvel made her entrance.
    when i said i wanted it to happen for ****s and giggles, i was being serious. it would have been glorious regardless of what team you are on.

y0ss wanted carnage and power, did BJ give you are role details in the backroom, an activation etc.,?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

beakerjoe wrote: »
    BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE IS SAID, I MADE ONE BIG BOO BOO THIS MORNING.

Mrs Flush / Our app Vig, put an order to kill this morning she chose Kitten....

I imcorrecly mixed it up with the Seet peek for nothing.

Nothing was killed and Kitten survived in error.

Thats on me.....I ONLY REALISED 2 HOURS LATER.

Thanks for clearing that up! I wondered what the fk had happened and been checking throughout the day to see why. I wasn't sure if it bounced off kitten and onto Nothing.

SHame LeVar died the night before as I did have him on my list to kill :pac:

Great game BJ and amazing work flying solo|!

Vernon had named all the wolves in the first 2 days IIRC

And then doubted everyone near the end, the paranoia :p

Who was playing as Vernon?

BJ could you put up a list of players with their anon names and roles please when you have a spare free time, you must be wrecked ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Beaker and LeVar, just reading your Good News thread in the backroom. Loving the gif action.
    Also I still think LeVar's Molly was... Thanos reveal post on the thread was perfect.

Take it as a compliment. Means people think that because you're a very good and competent player and they find it hard to get a read on you.

In general I think the best way to think of Werewolf is like a game of Poker, and if you don't have a tell and stick to a consistent style of play regardless of what hand of cards you've been dealt, you're a better player than most of the others sat at the table, before you've even sat down to play, and furthermore you're good at reading other the tells that some of the sloppier players at the table have, and adapting that to your advantage.

So the way I see it anyway, if you translate that analogy to WW, people will always be wary of you because they can't really read you, but most are also wise enough to know that if you're on the side of the village you're an asset to the game so people won't want to lynch you too early, and the wolves will want to keep you around as a smokescreen and someone they can potentially shift the focus on to later in the game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Welcome to my world cee_jay

GreedyVioletGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Beaker and LeVar, just reading your Good News thread in the backroom. Loving the gif action.
    Also I still think LeVar's Molly was... Thanos reveal post on the thread was perfect.

I thought the Black Panther Power thread was where I did the best and most gifing.

I had a lot of fun having those reveal posts prepared the night before... The Trigger one would've been more fun if Lucy had not just been munched by the wolves, but I had the post prepped and I wanted to pay homage to how beaker had revealed the news to me in the backroom. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I miss being a wolf or SK .... its been so long.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I miss being a wolf or SK .... its been so long.

Make sure to play Hell's Kitchen next month...

You never know what the rand might bring ;)

• Advertisement

y0ss wanted carnage and power, did BJ give you are role details in the backroom, an activation etc.,?

i didnt even twig there might be more powers for me when i made that post so i just wanted the carnage :pac:

my actual power was immune to every attack except for lynch and munch. lied about that a bit on thread hoping to draw a shot from the wolves that would be a waste

Advertisement