Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"What the hell is wrong with everyone"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

It 4 guys slagging eachother, the wife got me tickets to see them live in Belfast when they done the 1st tour, it was diabolical.....

Like anything some bits are funny but I honestly wouldn't watch it now, they are past it now.

Same. Loved the show. You can't replicate that on stage.

Can’t agree with you here Meep. We have a family of seventeen elves living in the back garden. Salt of the earth.

I thought Boards had a ban on endorsing criminal activity?!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hope your garden is hit by a tornado.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thehairygrape

You definitely don't have any drow out there so. You're lucky!
    Had to look that up. No. Great neighbours(for squatters that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Fontaines DC - I have tried to listen to them but seriously don't get the hype. They are making waves globally now, but I honestly just don't get it.

My childhood was SMALL
    My childhood was SMAAALLLLL
    But I'm gonna be BIG!

Like cmon lads, someone tell me what I've missed here...?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Feria40

zanador wrote: »
    I have it about Ricky Gervais, I just don't get it. Except AfterLife. That was brilliant

Ah Ricky Gervais.... As unfunny as it gets!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Local chipper offering 10% off to pup recipients.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Jim Carrey is a bollocks.

Google Jim Carrey Cathriona White

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

It 4 guys slagging eachother, the wife got me tickets to see them live in Belfast when they done the 1st tour, it was diabolical.....

Like anything some bits are funny but I honestly wouldn't watch it now, they are past it now.

Kinda hard to buy that they keep finding people who are completely ignorant of who they are

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

KaneToad wrote: »
    Google Jim Carrey Cathriona White

Hard to know which side to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭The DayDream

mohawk wrote: »
    Adam Sandler I wouldn’t consider him an actor or a comedian.

I guess you haven't Punch Drunk Love or Uncut Gems or The Meyerowitz Stories (latter 2 are on Netflix now). He gives excellent performances in those 3 films and I never liked him at all myself before seeing him in those serious roles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭The DayDream

Fontaines DC - I have tried to listen to them but seriously don't get the hype. They are making waves globally now, but I honestly just don't get it.

My childhood was SMALL
    My childhood was SMAAALLLLL
    But I'm gonna be BIG!

Like cmon lads, someone tell me what I've missed here...?

Very much agree. Thing is I like a lot of punk, post punk and hardcore but I have never heard anything by them that I wanted to hear again, just does not grab me at all, gave them another shot when they were on other voices last week, naw, it was cool they played in the gaol but IMO they could stay there, a chain gang could come up with catchier stuff hammering on a pile of number plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

why are people so f’ing INSTITUTIONALISED with the 5**t they come out with - particularly in work. Are they seriously really that thick? Or downright uncaring??? And why do people ‘in charge’ let them away with it?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
    Do they just think the world is a 2D board and if they push people enough they’ll fall off the edge and go away?

I just don’t get it.

Also little ducklings with no motherduck and broken legs & not the right food or live or care. ffs

weeps for humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Matt Damon

Apparently the South Park lads know Matt Damon well and they’re really good mates and they weren’t taking the pi5s out if him in team America at all ! His puppet didn’t come out properly and looked dopey hence his only line is “Matt dhamonnnn”

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

So this thread is for when we have this thought.

To get the ball rolling... Will Ferrell. Never has made me laugh (outside of being beside Jim Carrey who is so funny that people become funny from vibrations of his funniness).

I never found him funny, but... (true story) many years ago, he was 'going out' with a distant cousin of mine, whom he met as her father was in the film business. (No names, please just believe me). She wanted to visit Ireland, and meet all her Irish relatives, and brought Will along. No one in Bundoran had a bull's notion who the gangly, smiley lad was...but he was in awe of an Irish party, and the singing and fun and openness of it all. I have the photos to prove it.

They are no longer an item, and I'm not from Bundoran (I'm another wing of the family) - but the story is fact, and I can't help but like Will because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Bono.... He really does my head in

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Mary Robinson, does my head in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Bono.... He really does my head in

Him and Geldof. Strong dislike for them tw@s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

You're Welcome America a stage play by Will Ferrell was his best work.

🙈🙉🙊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Mary Robinson, does my head in

Not in bed she wouldn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I don’t see the point of anything with dragons in it. Pete’s Dragon, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Enter the Dragon, Dragon’s Den, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Puff the Magic Dragon, Dungeons & Dragons, How to Train your Dragon, Harry Potter, Godzilla, Red Dragon - I’ve no idea what people see in any of them.

I’m not fond of horses either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Asdfgh2020 wrote: »
    He is a wanker of highest order, not in the least funny and after life was about as un-authentic, contrived, cliched bull**** as you could get.....

Says a lad on the internet

The experts say it’s on the button and grieving men say it really helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

everything fkn corona

Don't come across Will Ferrell that often but, when I do, he amuses me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,078 ✭✭✭✭looksee

This thread being a rehash of numerous other threads where people give out about people I have never heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

All daytime 2fm radio hosts are female now. I don't mind but their shows are completely about women and women's issues and inane celebrity gossip and it's boring as fu¢k.
    Also Jennifer Zamparelli is Queen of daytime radio now.
    How the fu¢k did that happen???

And before someone comments....it's a office radio and I can't turn it off or change channel. You wouldn't believe the nonsense it takes to change the frickin channel in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,478 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Humans are a diverse species.

So it’s hardly surprising that we find different things and different performances funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,450 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Reality TV - Love Island, I'm a Celebrity..., Big Brother, RuPaul's Drag Race, The Kardashians, First Dates, The Undatables, Botched, and an endless stream of drivel.

Real life? Get a life!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Anyone else cringe when Ray Darcy talks to other people?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Sandz066

Grown adults discarding coffee cups, food wrappers, bottles, cans, etc in parks and on walkways, especially when there are bins within 50 metres of where the lazy inconsiderate f*ckers dropped their rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Sandz066 wrote: »
    Grown adults discarding coffee cups, food wrappers, bottles, cans, etc in parks and on walkways, especially when there are bins within 50 metres of where the lazy inconsiderate f*ckers dropped their rubbish.

Its like these people expect an army of oompa loompas to scurry around and pick up their junk food/ empty cider cans.

Can also include the apologists who say Councils should provide more bins for these degenerates.

Yes - and the good Lord should part the clouds, reach down and wipe their a**s too.

Advertisement