Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I resent that Auto, we can contribute onion rings so hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I don't remember it being overly bloodly or grisly

Whaaaaatt? Someone getting a pool cue rammed up their jacksie? Or the pigeons getting their necks broken.
    No way girl, that's too much for lil ole me.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Purple Mountain, Unforgotton is slower paced than LOD, but both are excellent just in different ways
    (Btw, why am I always the one who's meant to be up for threesomes? !)

Grem , damned right we'd make the best Onion Rings !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

If you're all very lucky I'll flash too!

Home, couch, the usual.

:D Giddy up!
    Shudda thought of this pyjama/food/box-sets fest ages ago :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Whaaaaatt? Someone getting a pool cue rammed up their jacksie? Or the pigeons getting their necks broken.

I think she meant Line of Duty not Love/Hate ;)

• Advertisement

That cue scene was gruesome, I kinda had a thing for Fran up to that point. ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s ok PM we can watch the Real Housewives :)

I have a plate of photo number 1 for us and a box of photo number 2 for us

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    (Btw, why am I always the one who's meant to be up for threesomes? !)

It's usually me with the murky mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Whaaaaatt? Someone getting a pool cue rammed up their jacksie? No way girl, that's too much for lil ole me.

Fine, I'll leave the cue at home! :mad:

:D

Auto, I noticed in the shop today that Tayto have a limited edition of random new flavours like beef, philly steak and the one in your picture.
    I don't like when brands do that. Remember Cadbury chocolate had those weird bars out for a while?
    No thanks, leave things alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah now, the pool cue was the very last episode. Have to say , I hid behind Mr. Sardi for that scene

Auto, I noticed in the shop today that Tayto have a limited edition of random new flavours like beef, philly steak and the one in your picture.
    I don't like when brands do that. Remember Cadbury chocolate had those weird bars out for a while?
    No thanks, leave things alone.

Thai Rings have been around a while now, Spicy Rings are nice too. The philly steak etc are horrible and my advice is don’t bother trying them.

Heres a recent photo of Mam

Ooh me and Mam can make proper onion rings :D

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058181666/1/#post117017196

I need to go to bed but....how can you leave this adorable face??

https://ibb.co/FmnQCXj

A little cutie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Me and Mrs G caught up with some recordings tonight. From Fair City to Reeling in the years to a great movie, Michael Collins. Done and dusted. The hay fever princess is getting better.:D I've just heard the words, how's your father:eek: There's life in us yet.:D Good luck and as you were! She'll kill me for telling tales.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Me and Mrs G caught up with some recordings tonight. From Fair City to Reeling in the years to a great movie, Michael Collins. Done and dusted. The hay fever princess is getting better.:D I've just heard the words, how's your father:eek: There's life in us yet.:D Good luck and as you were! She'll kill me for telling tales.:D

On a school night :o

Goodnight all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Slow trundle home poxy traffic

• Advertisement

Morning all :) A cloudy start to the day :) Happy Hump Day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I know exactly where I’m going today and I have 2 GPS’s, 3 IRS’s and a map to make sure that I get there. Definitely more than 20 kms :):)

Strange as it may sound coming from me, I will get to see some sunshine today at the beach :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Safe journey home Grem and ta for the chat earlier!
    Love the fun images everyone, made me smile and after yesterday I needed a laugh!
    smurfjed wrote: »
    I know exactly where I’m going today and I have 2 GPS’s, 3 IRS’s and a map to make sure that I get there. Definitely more than 20 kms :):)
    Did anyone else read that in the 12 days of Christmas melody?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side making tacos

Also kitchenside. I had a chat with daddy. I'm worn out now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My company loves me, they are allowing me 10 hours in my bed and off to sunny Africa again tomorrow, that’s twice in a week to the same place. Lucky me :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Couch side waiting for Grumpy's dinner to cook. He's just cooling down from an outburst because the freezer is too full to store ice cream. "I'm never gonna have ot again, so!" He eventually concluded he needs a new freezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Kitchen side making tacos

Any left? Tableside waiting for food to magically appear in front of me. I might get a takeaway.

Good news coming our way tomorrow Wherers. Hospitality might be opened the end of May. There is no finer place than home when we can get out and about.

• Advertisement

Any left? Tableside waiting for food to magically appear in front of me. I might get a takeaway.

What's your favourite and I'll rustle it up :p

Advertisement