Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Estranged. They hate each other.

I thought that alright....just when she said she lost him I thought he might have passed away in the meantime

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

AllForIt wrote: »
    Maybe some women could chip in here, is she doing 'no make up', or is she doing the 'no make up look', i.e. make up designed to look like one is not wearing any make up, but one is in fact wearing make up.

We need an expert ruling on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

This is touching on 7 pages already?!

Covid is over lads :pac:

Open the _____ (insert your fav here)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I can remember some big mouth American showbiz commentator on one of these list shows last year defending her, ''Oh Meghan is from a country where she is told you can be anything you want so she was never going to accept being restricted'' :rolleyes: Shouldn't have married a Royal so love.

No different than Diana

Diana knew well what she was marrying into

She knew well that Charles was in love with another woman. And she still married him, and then moaning about three in the marriage

Markle the same. Knew exactly what the family is about, and then moaning and slamming them when things don’t go her way.

Simple: people constantly blaming everything else on their own issues...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Harry is on in a minute, I bet he's going to say that Meghan has been talking through her hole!

• Advertisement

So, she knows that you cannot speak your mind in the royal family, she knows they do as they are told, she knows they cannot speak to the press and she then gives an interview about them, knowing they won't have any right to reply to anything?

That's enough!

bubblypop wrote: »
    So, she knows that you cannot speak your mind in the royal family, she knows they do as they are told, she knows they cannot speak to the press and she then gives an interview about them, knowing they won't have any right to reply to anything?

That's enough!

Exactly it..

Shameless, the pair of them..

Oh, you have inside knowledge? C'mon, spill the beans. We all want to know

Nope. Just don’t believe it for a second. A brazen actress here..

If there was genuine truth, the woman would not be on slamming the royal family about it..or at least shouldn’t be..

If she is going to be so public about all this, then put up or shut up

walshb wrote: »
    No different than Diana

She knew well that Charles was in love with another woman. And she still married him, and then moaning about three in the marriage

Markle the same. Knew exactly what the family is about, and then Miami g and slamming them when things don’t go her way.

Fair point. I liked Lady Di though. There was a naivety there, but she just seemed to carry herself better. She was aristocracy herself so i think to a degree she knew what she was getting herself into but naively thought she could make Charles fall for her with time. I think this planet size egomaniac on the other hand, is the royal equivalent of Mourinho taking over.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭YellowLead

No different than Diana

Markle the same. Knew exactly what the family is about, and then moaning and slamming them when things don’t go her way.

Except Diana was only 19 when she got married, a 36 year old woman should have better capacity to asses. Then again I have a soft spot for Diana!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

She’s full of crap

YellowLead wrote: »
    Except Diana was only 19 when she got married, a 36 year old women should have better capacity to asses. Then again I have a soft spot for Diana!

Yes, fair points..

Markle is on a whole other level than Diana!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Be right back

Nope. Just don’t believe it for a second. A brazen actress here..

If there was genuine truth, the woman would not be on slamming the royal family about it..or at least shouldn’t be..

If she is going to be so public about all this, then put up or shut up

If she wants security for her son, could they not pay for it themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

No amount of protection could save these from themselves...... I don’t believe what she says to be honest

Fair point. I liked Lady Di though. There was a naivety there, but she just seemed to carry herself better. She was aristocracy herself so i think to a degree she knew what she was getting herself into but naively thought she could make Charles fall for her with time. I think this planet size egomaniac on the other hand, is the royal equivalent of Mourinho taking over.

Agreed

Markle is a wholeother level of whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭Northernlily

He’s dead right!!!

A complete nonsense that. Shameless mental health card thrown in, that goes completely unchallenged!

A disservice to people with actual mental health difficulties!

He's not dead right. Think Objectively.

You cannot proclaim that someone is making up stories about being suicidal without any basis. Piers Morgan has a platform and therefore a voice. Its sends out an awful message to people with real mental health issues. It makes a mockery of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭HBC08

Can't believe I'm watching this!
    I genuinely didn't know she was African American.
    Her eyes are giving her away,she seems to be doing a lot of lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

If she wants security for her son, could they not pay for it themselves?

They wouldn't be aware of that concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Maybe she was naive but she really dosnt strike me as naive

i dont find her especially likeable but she is very articulate

ive never heard her speak before

as could I. But on this specific issue, as much as it pains me to say it, she was wrong and her little plan to 'topple the monarchy' was never going to work.

Im sure Netflix and a ghost writer already bought the rights to the movie 'The Black Princess : One minority womans courageous struggle against the white monarchy'

It isn’t a plan to topple the monarchy.

They get adored by the American public and in thirty years Archie gets elected president.

Bingo. A royal back in charge of our western colony again.

It’s called playing the long game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

Titles.... didn’t they decide he wasn’t to be Prince, that’s the story that was spun anyways

She’s obsessed with the titles and bling

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Absolute bulls1t artist

• Registered Users Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Top mind bending nonsense I heard today related to this story :

"Meghan was an opportunity to modernize the Royal family, to make it more multicultural and more reflective of society."

Have you ever heard such BS in all your life. One family that reflects every demographic in society? I mean we are surely living in a time period with people who have the most nuttiest of progressive unrealistic notions.

You cannot proclaim that someone is making up stories about being suicidal without any basis. Piers Morgan has a platform and therefore a voice. Its sends out an awful message to people with real mental health issues. It makes a mockery of it.

People tripping over themselves these days to tell you they have mental health problems is what’s making a mockery of mental health.

It’s gone full circle. Not being depressed/melancholy or sad is almost not normal..

People have done the damage, and the disservice

Her throwaway claim is an example!

Its open season for mental health issues now. People just play the victim at will now sadly and celebrities are the worst for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Christ even Tubs would challenge Meghan more than Oprah is doing at the moment. :rolleyes:

Woeful sh1te.

ive always thought Oprah is the biggest over rated deal in the world of broadcasting

She’s like a wan spinnin yarns here

Don’t believe a word of it

• Registered Users Posts: 32,976 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Well it's probably pretty clear who made the remark about the kids skin colour.

His da!

He said he has serious issues with his dad that will be hard to get over. And that it definitely wasn't his granny or grandad.

Now if it definitely wasn't your dad, you'd say that too, would you not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Comedy sketch

Advertisement