Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Married at First Sight Australia

Options
  • 12-01-2021 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this is pretty good this year its on E4 every night , there will be fireworks tonight with a very bitchy bride from last night ,goes belly up on the honeymoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Anyone watching this is pretty good this year its on E4 every night , there will be fireworks tonight with a very bitchy bride from last night ,goes belly up on the honeymoon.

Ines ?
    She honestly needs therapy to deal with her issues as being so horrible really isn't working for her .

It's addictive!

Ines and Sam will get together behind their partners backs .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Man this show is really poisonous stuff. It gets trashier each year. They (the experts) completely gas lit a poor fella there an dit was embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Big fan of Ines. She's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Afroshack

Ines has to be some sort of sociopath. She was getting great enjoyment out of all the upset at the dinner party. And she’s so disrespectful to Bronson!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

The over made up girl the wife of sam is positively scary all that make up is frightening thats before she even opens her mouth !!

The over made up girl the wife of sam is positively scary all that make up is frightening thats before she even opens her mouth !!

She's built all arseways, definitely has all the hallmarks of previously being a fattie. Her over dramatic facial expressions are so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

They really do give the lads an awful hard time on this. The curly haired woman there earlier went mad at the bald fella for talking to another girl and walking a different way to wherever he was going. The 3 experts made him out to be wrong. Dangerous stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

It would put the last few remaining men, who believe in marriage, off marriage for life !! Put up with ridiculous histrionics and then lose half of everything you own to the same lunatic.
    MGTOW is the result of this behaviour from women and its their own fault. The average aussie man is very basic and just wants a nice 'sheila' and a few kiddies he is not into the game playing he is not loooking for drama but the girls all they want is drama . its turned very nasty now have opted out since the departure of the warring Ines and Elizbeth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ines, Sam and Liz are ALL vile and deserve to spend eternity together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Don't forget about mean girls Marta and jessiKa

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Already exists

I feel really sorry for Billy. Susie is pure mean to him and has him convinced that he's doing something wrong. She didn't like him from the moment she laid eyes on him and doesn't accept that she talks down to him. She speaks to him like he's a child. Glad to see him standing up to her a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭LilacNails

And there would be up roar if the man in the marriage spoke to the wife like that!!

She's a brat.

Billy's head just makes me think of Conan O'Brien every time he appears on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Poochie05

At least the cheaters this time around are honest that what they are doing is wrong, instead of trying to blame their other halves for driving them to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Australian Reality TV really knows how to get it's claws into you. I'm 30 hours in at this stage so may as well stick it out until the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

The drama has definitely been heightened this year. Most of the women this year have been very bitchy and complain about the smallest thing, in contrast most of the guys have been fairly decent and very easy going, despite this the experts tend to side with the wife, if the husband says anything negative, but, the wives generally get away with saying or acting how they please.
    Some of the couples were obviously matched up to create as much drama as possible, it was pretty obvious some of them were never going to work.

Such drama, I haven't watched any previous season before but it's painfully obvious that there is not much drama to be mined from the truly happy couple and instead it's the turbulence that keeps the producers happy as they go to bed each night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lol at the experts pretending there was any doubt that they were going to let them stay, there’s no way they were sending that drama maker home!

You know the producers are loving it all. There's no way they would have made them leave. It's much better television if they stay. I love the likes of Cam and Jules and how cute they are together but to be honest the show would be very boring if it was all couples like them and no drama.

• Advertisement

You know the producers are loving it all. There's no way they would have made them leave. It's much better television if they stay. I love the likes of Cam and Jules and how cute they are together but to be honest the show would be very boring if it was all couples like them and no drama.

Agree, some of the couples were definitely mismatched for maximum drama, I'd go so far as to say some were planted, especially Ines, Bronson, Sam and his wife (the blonde drama queen) who were the main focus for the first few weeks, but, all left on the same week despite both marriages being long over.

Girly Gal wrote: »
    Agree, some of the couples were definitely mismatched for maximum drama, I'd go so far as to say some were planted, especially Ines, Bronson, Sam and his wife (the blonde drama queen) who were the main focus for the first few weeks, but, all left on the same week despite both marriages being long over.

And conveniently 2 more drama-filled couples joined just after they left!

And conveniently 2 more drama-filled couples joined just after they left!

Exactly, even the affair between Jessika and Dan was almost a carbon copy of Ines and Sam, ; Jessika turned into Ines, every second word out of her mouth was Dan, then Tamara played the role of Bronson - completely unaware what was going on despite all the evidence before her eyes. Tbf it made for great drama and quite addictive viewing, but, wasn't happy how they were let stay.

Jessika is a complete and utter b****, hopefully she gets her comeuppance. Martha is also a really nasty piece of work, very manipulative and is turning Michael into a mini me of herself.

I really thought Dan was going to pull the plug on him and Jess tonight. Thought his mother saying it was too quick would convince him to leave. And Jess telling her sister that Dan said he loved her and she told him too was not the way it happened. She basically made him say it because he was under pressure. It was obvious when she said it to him at the dinner table and he replied "that's nice" that it wasn't reciprocated. I think he only stayed at the final vows because he felt bad about what they'd done to Tam and Mick and didn't want it to be all for just a fling.

Girly Gal wrote: »
    Jessika is a complete and utter b****, hopefully she gets her comeuppance. Martha is also a really nasty piece of work, very manipulative and is turning Michael into a mini me of herself.

I think Martha is actually worse than Jess, something very sly and sneaky about her, I don't think she has or ever had any interest in Michael.
    I can't stand Dan either, don't think he's good looking and felt Tam really missed out on the whole experience being paired with him, he's spineless imo.

I think Martha is actually worse than Jess, something very sly and sneaky about her, I don't think she has or ever had any interest in Michael.
    I can't stand Dan either, don't think he's good looking and felt Tam really missed out on the whole experience being paired with him, he's spineless imo.

I agree about Martha, she's very nasty and also egged Jessika on, she's very manipulative, but, I think she's all talk as she cares too much about how she's perceived whereas Jessika is willing do anything to get her way and didn't feel any remorse for how she treated Mick and for her behaviour towards Mike at the final dinner party, both really are selfish nasty pisces of work. I think Dan is actually a fool and doesn't really know what he wants.

I think Dan fell in love with the idea of being in love and married . In regards to Jessika, I think he was letting a certain body part do his thinking for him there tbh :pac:

I'm well aware that Reality TV is heavily produced and manipulated, and to a certain extent this fascinates me, but I really dislike Reality TV when what's the facade has gaping holes. Just watched the first episode where the vows are renewed and there is no chance that those participating in the "experiment" penned those words themselves. Unless their idea of romance is put their partner through the ringer for maximum dramatic effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭mojesius

Felt a bit sorry for Ning but she was her own worst enemy. She treated Mark like crap most of the time over-analysed everything and his head was visibly wrecked by the end of it! Nice fella too

Advertisement