Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Wow this is insane. I took gains today at 125 and 135 on GME, still have 9 shares, had 20 at the beginning of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Wonder what it will open at tomorrow the way its going.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

Bring back Radioshack...blockbuster....hell...even HPs Fat Frogs!!

dan786 wrote: »
    Wonder what it will open at tomorrow the way its going.

The masses can't buy after hours, and the masses will follow Elon. This only goes up. (For now anyway.)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Are the GameStop board doing anything to capitalise on this at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Bring back Radioshack...blockbuster....hell...even HPs Fat Frogs!!

Now that's a cause I'd support

From being nearly €30k down on Edesa exited with a €12k profit today. I'm hoping to buy back in, think the shorts will attack it tomorrow with no obvious catalyst. Will cry bitter tears if Par releases funding/partnership news in the mean time. Trial info not due until April.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 danbrozzer

GME..Where does this end? Does anyone know ..talks of 1k on reddit

danbrozzer wrote: »
    GME..Where does this end? Does anyone know ..talks of 1k on reddit

Not well for shorts!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Are the GameStop board doing anything to capitalise on this at all?

Nothing they can do they are well aware their stock isnt worth this much, just taking the free advertising is probably the smartest call.

• Advertisement

VinLieger wrote: »
    Nothing they can do they are well aware their stock isnt worth this much, just taking the free advertising is probably the smartest call.

There is lots they could do. New revenue like this creates infinite possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭jams100

If you want to know whats going to happen to gme take a look at the spacs.

Loads of them down 4%+ today, it will be another stock getting pumped in a few weeks.

Staying away from gme myself. Goodluck to anyone gambling on it.

Some good earnings for Microsoft today. Hopefully that also bodes well from amazon and Google next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

buyer95 wrote: »
    There is lots they could do. New revenue like this creates infinite possibilities.

What new revenue? Gamestop are getting nothing financially out of this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

VinLieger wrote: »
    What new revenue? Gamestop are getting nothing financially out of this

If they issue shares, they will rake in a load of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭whatever76

Some earnings reported from MSFT today - stock hitting 243$ after hours !

GazzaL wrote: »
    If they issue shares, they will rake in a load of cash.

If they have an ATM offering open to them they already have I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

The idea for GME is to keep it high through the week to screw over the institutional shorts!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

From being nearly €30k down on Edesa exited with a €12k profit today. I'm hoping to buy back in, think the shorts will attack it tomorrow with no obvious catalyst. Will cry bitter tears if Par releases funding/partnership news in the mean time. Trial info not due until April.

Congrats man, unreal! I sold half to get my original investment back and now I'm just gonna vibe on it, if it drops tomorrow due to short squeeze I might pick up more. Was impressed with Par and any mention of funding seemed to have people smiling, noticed that from the message boards!

GME is now 248$

DutchYurt wrote: »
    Congrats man, unreal! I sold half to get my original investment back and now I'm just gonna vibe on it, if it drops tomorrow due to short squeeze I might pick up more. Was impressed with Par and any mention of funding seemed to have people smiling, noticed that from the message boards!

Absolutely, he was the consummate professional and I have great faith in him and the company. What I don't have is faith in the stock holding up. Down to $6.65 after hours.

I'll be back in soon, hopefully. Really is a fantastic stock. Just fearing a Pr Release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

AMC up 30% after hours too.

This is just a game isn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭thomas 123

dan786 wrote: »
    GME is now 248$

What does that mean come Opening time tomorrow ?

Shedite27 wrote: »

This is just a game isn't it

I see what you did there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Last year I was doing some research into GME and searched reddit for any DD. This was after Burry bought in so around May time. Every single post about GME was slating the company stating it is going out of business.

Crazy how bias can change things.

thomas 123 wrote: »
    What does that mean come Opening time tomorrow ?

With over 16 hours to go till market opens very hard to predict this. I can see the 1K coming in next few days that WSB was aiming for.

Kilboor wrote: »
    Last year I was doing some research into GME and searched reddit for any DD. This was after Burry bought in so around May time. Every single post about GME was slating the company stating it is going out of business.

Crazy how bias can change things.

And speaking of Burry. Even as a shareholder he isn't happy

https://twitter.com/michaeljburry/status/1354189876942368769?s=19

Edit: He's deleted the tweet now but said basically what has happened is wrong and unnatural and that there should be "Legal and regulatory repurcussions"

Anyone looking to invest in GME, I suggest waiting for a massive dip, there definitely will be some tomorrow. Friday is when the real lottery takes place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

And speaking of Burry. Even as a shareholder he isn't happy

https://twitter.com/michaeljburry/status/1354189876942368769?s=19

Edit: He's deleted the tweet now but said basically what has happened is wrong and unnatural and that there should be "Legal and regulatory repurcussions"

Think that's a fake account

Edit: Perhaps not. Seems to have deleted everything. Odd

cronos wrote: »
    Think that's a fake account

It's definitely not. I have followed him for a year or so now. He names his account cassandra for the username, for whatever reason.

But MichaelJBurry is his twitter account url.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

It's definitely not. I have followed him for a year or so now. He names his account cassandra for the username, for whatever reason.

But MichaelJBurry is his twitter account url.

Ya I worked it out from reading into it. Looks odd though. Seems to be turning into a bit of an oddball. I wonder how his Tesla short is working out.

Advertisement