Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 11 Match Day thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Mon Pep, few of these lads needing a rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

dahat wrote: »
    Even with a goal & assist it is likely us captianers will leave this game feeling frustrated KDB didn't get two more goals.

As a triple captainer, I am not too disconsolate. Most lads in my league used it already, including a few on Fernandes vs WBA a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,628 ✭✭✭✭dahat

As a triple captainer, I am not too disconsolate. Most lads in my league used it already, including a few on Fernandes vs WBA a couple of weeks ago.

TC gives you a decent haul alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mahrez pretty close on the bonus. If he can get an assist he'll fly up

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

KdB with another shot - over the bar - he'll end up on 1 or 2 bps with all these missed chances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

dahat wrote: »
    TC gives you a decent haul alright.

More than double my entire score of last week (Sterling captain didn't play, Mane vice got a few minutes and a goal disallowed. Werner and someone else with disallowed goals too :D)

Are you watching the game? he should have had a hattrick and assist - so like 24 points by now, instead of 14, which is 72 v 42 - big enough difference to be pissed about imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

KDB's BPS was at 46 in the first half but it's after taking a hammering in the second. Still on for 3 as it stands though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Bruno on the bench :o

Bruno on bench :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Blanks from Jesus and Mahrez would be so annoying given how dominant City have been.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ace2007 wrote: »

Had the chance to swap Bruno for KDB (with a -4 penalty), but no...not a good idea apparently :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,395 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Jesus so weak there. Another Mahrez assist gone begging. Can't remember the last time I was so frustrated watching a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

He has played a lot recently and ole reckoning the game next week is more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,224 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Cavani starts :D
    Bruno benched :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

West Ham XI: Fabianski; Cresswell, Ogbonna, Balbuena; Masuaku, Soucek, Rice, Coufal; Fornals, Bowen; Haller.

Man United XI: D Henderson; Telles, Maguire, Lindelof; Wan-Bissaka; Pogba, McTominay; Martial, van de Beek, Greenwood; Cavani.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Jesus so weak there. Another Mahrez assist gone begging. Can't remember the last time I was so frustrated watching a game.
    Own both and stopped watching after HT. Jesus is so poor. Touch and positioning is awful. Mahrez far too wide. A damaging week ahead.

Surprised Pep hasn't made changes - City being very wasteful in this game

This game. Fcuking hell. Inches away from Jesus and Mahrez goals/assists. Arghhhh

How has Dias not scored yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

How has Dias not scored yet.

KDB could have 3/4 goals and the same with assists

• Registered Users Posts: 16,628 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Bruno will get 30mins & can get returns from that.

KDB could have 3/4 goals and the same with assists

Yea easily - so frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

KdB with another shot - over the bar - he'll end up on 1 or 2 bps with all these missed chances

Had a look there, KDB way out in front now for 3 bonus.

I'm starting to believe that Jesus is a terrible striker. Only good for tap ins.

Lundstram wrote: »
    Mahrez far too wide.

He's been excellent, 27 bps without a goal or assist says it all. Just one of those days.

Had a look there, KDB way out in front now for 3 bonus.

He is, but he should be further - a goal for Mahrez or a city defender and he could be bumped off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Captain Bruno benched can't believe it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

The fact he's even considering using him given his injury is baffling

Advertisement